It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face to Face what would you do?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
ok bit of fun thinking but if you found yourself face to face with a gray what would you do?

$T3VY

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

ok bit of fun thinking but if you found yourself face to face with a gray what would you do?

A grey what? A Grey wolf? BTDT, was a great experience. Grey Panther? Know some of them to. Grey HA's BTDT too.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
huumm let me see?!?!?! would would a gray meen on a website that is devoted to ufos ets ect..... i think ill let you figure out what i meen....

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stevy
huumm let me see?!?!?! would would a gray meen on a website that is devoted to ufos ets ect..... i think ill let you figure out what i meen....

***Grey*** lol sorry bad spelling

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

They are always portrayed as being scrawny, naked little critters so I'd probably.. look down. Aside from wanting to ask something intelligent to it like the calcualations needed to achieve light speed or how exactly this universe came into being.. It'd be the first thing I'd do when face to face with a naked person.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by riley]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
personaly id offer it a pint of carlsberg!! then when its drunk it should tell me everything i need to know.. or just fall over a lot. ha ha i could picture it now **Hello 911** Yeah my skinny little friend is sick i think he drank to much**

[edit on 13-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
i don't know.... i think i will be scared, actually i know i will be scared out of my wits
but i would like to know they are peaceful and if they pull out a weapon i will run to the high heavens.

but on a serious note i would try and see if they could speak English.
and see what they wanted and help them if i could.

oni x x

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Face to Face what would you do?

Knowing myself well, I would immediately try to put the entity at ease, lulling it into a false sense of security. Then I would use any means at my immediate disposal to kill it. I'd drag it into my house and sever it's head to make certain it was dead. I would go door to door to all of my neighbors and show them the head and have them call all of their friends and relatives that could get here in 15 minutes. I would do the same. I'd tell them all to bring any cameras and video equipment they have. When enough witnesses had arrived I would call all the local TV news stations. While awaiting their arrival I would cut off a leg and an arm and give each to a different neighbor to put in their freezer. I'd put the head in mine. After the media showed up, I'd call the local paramedics and fire department.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
wow lol you must have thought abought this before?
i would eat a bit of it and see if it tastes like chicken.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Real aliens are not of the Hollywood verity where movie stars kick alien butt.

The first thing all humans do when they encounter an alien is poop in their pants.

Aliens are in total control of any human contact----humans cannot contact aliens or comprehend aliens in any way, aliens know every thing about us, we know nothing about them.

We know about cows, cows know nothing about us-----similar situation.

However, aliens are not here to eat, kill or hurt humans. Humans are not cattle or food for aliens.

Humans are being taken into the future----slowly---by the aliens.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
what makes you think they are takeing us into the future sleeper?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

what makes you think they are takeing us into the future sleeper?

Change is the hardest thing for humans; look how difficult it was for us to go through the industrial revolution, and now that we are faced with space and new technology many are fearful----some believe that the end of the world is at hand.

The end of the world happens every few generations and the gap closes as technology increases.

The next few decades will be the scariest because of the dramatic change in knowledge that will be opened up to earthlings from extraterrestrials.

Not that they will make themselves known to the general population, they will release the new knowledge as they always have through people.

That new knowledge will take us into the future, but the future is big and spans hundreds and thousands of years.

Sorry if you thought that I meant that they would take us into the future like in the moving "Back to the future".

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
pull out my camera phone, camcorder, digital camera, and a polaroid camera. take pictures and record film. then i'd ask it to come with me to a press conference. all of this would take place after freaking out for several hours.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
thanks for your insight sleeper

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I would kill the little bastard and put it in the freezer with the others!

Or breed it with my dog

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
ha ha ha
a half breed with a dog!

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Well i would scream and try to hit it. And make it to grey juice

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

wow lol you must have thought abought this before?
i would eat a bit of it and see if it tastes like chicken.

What wine goes well with alien???

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Kick it between the legs and drag it's skinny little bum to the nearest BBC studio, where I would force it to address the world on why they seem to thinks it funny to fly about, abduct people and be nasty to cattle.

Then i'd make it my man-servant, where it can bring me "out of this world" cocktails whilst I lounge on a deckchair by the pool that I can now afford due to me being the sole proprieter of the worlds only ET, so I can charge large fee's for "exclusive" interviews in Hello! and Vogue....

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
What wine goes well with alien???

I would eather have a beer. maybe a carlsberg. Probably the best lager in the universe.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join