It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amnesty slams insurgents

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

As the mods have informed me many times, I or anyone else are under no obligation to respect any religion here, like half of you call for the nuking of mecca or profiling muslims and dont get warned, why should i get warned for speaking my mind?

What the jews have done to the Palastinians is 100x worse then what they suffered during WW2, the hundreds of thousands dead is a lie, nowhere near so many bodies where found, nowhere near as many people where recorded missing. Now after recieving the land based on a lie, they do the same thing on a worse scale the the Palastinians, Israel is worse then the US its puppet guardian.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiddenReality
[No i do not support Israel or its illegal and sickening actions.

Anti-Semite lately!? Normally they say that when someone hates another group of people it is generally a form of latent jealousy.

Do your neo-Nazi buddies know about your secret desire to be Jewish??? Don't worry, we won't tell 'em.

Have fun at your next pointy sheet party.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

No i do not support Israel or its illegal and sickening actions.

Ok but you do support the resistance regime who commits just as bad or in some cases worse crimes?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Ok but you do support the resistance regime who commits just as bad or in some cases worse crimes?

Of course he does.

Its hard to see the truth from under the white hood and sheets

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by devilwasp

Of course he does.

Its hard to see the truth from under the white hood and sheets

Since when did being able to see jews in there true color make someone a KKK member? I dont judge based on skin colour, i judge people on how they and there ancestors have acted, and all thru history jews have lied and decieved.

The jews themselves plotted with hitler to cause ww2, let thousands of there own people die so they could claim there state in Israel. If thats not bad enough, they have treated the Palastinians much worse then they said they where treated. I wouldnt expect an american to understand tho, the US gvt is a puppet of Israel and just as bad.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I dont judge based on skin colour, i judge people on how they and there ancestors have acted, and all thru history jews have lied and decieved.

So you judge yourself as a canibalist, rapist and racist?

The jews themselves plotted with hitler to cause ww2, let thousands of there own people die so they could claim there state in Israel. If thats not bad enough, they have treated the Palastinians much worse then they said they where treated. I wouldnt expect an american to understand tho, the US gvt is a puppet of Israel and just as bad.

The nazi's still live on huh?
If the palastinians are the good guys here, why are do they use children as human shields and use suicide bombers?
Mabye want to tell the palastinians that get hit by terrorists rockets heading towards isreal?
Mabye want to tell that to the family who lost an entire generation of a family?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I dont judge based on skin colour, i judge people on how they and there ancestors have acted, and all thru history jews have lied and decieved.

Back your claims up HiddenReality.
Source and link your findings to back your assumptions.
Till then your rhetoric borders on antisemitic and hate speech.

The jews themselves plotted with hitler to cause ww2, let thousands of there own people die so they could claim there state in Israel.

Barring me calling you an outright misguided and blatant lair:
Again----back up your claims and assertions, HiddenReality!
Your rhetoric is nothing more that filtered hate speech and borders on being ludicrous to unfounded and unsubstantiated spew, fit for those who should have been long-banned and confined to Stormfarter hell.

Back your claims and assertions up with sourced information and I will be glad to contest each and evey claim and assertion with counter factoids.

seekeorf

[edit on 18-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Oh for the love of Pete ....

Is anyone going to ban this clown, or are
ya'll going to keep him around for a while
and play with him before batting him out
of the park? No holocost? ugh!

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If nobody did not Notice, devilwasp here is trying an anti-propaganda technique - to counter my posts with a post of his own, aimed at Insurgents.

Too bad his News are OLD, and have nothing to do with NEWs.

Last Updated: Monday, 25 July, 2005, 13:34 GMT 14:34 UK

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hey, I am only posting the news Souljah, form your own conclusions.
If I am posting only the insurgents that means nothing, unless you have something to say about posting one side of the war?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Since when did being able to see jews in there true color make someone a KKK member? I dont judge based on skin colour, i judge people on how they and there ancestors have acted, and all thru history jews have lied and decieved.

Ban this clown

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

If thats not bad enough, they have treated the Palastinians much worse then they said they where treated.

Interesting.

1945, by the end of WW II, one third of the Jewish population of Europe had been murdered. A thousand years of European Jewish culture had been obliterated.

The population of the GazaStrip and the West Bank has increased much considerably over the past 50 years, largely as a result of migration and high birth rates.
  • 1947: Westbank population of approximately 400,000
  • 2005: estimated population of the West Bank 2,385,615 .
  • 2005: GazaStrip population of approximately 1,376,289

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

1) As the mods have informed me many times, I or anyone else are under no obligation to respect any religion here,

2) like half of you call for the nuking of mecca

3) or profiling muslims and dont get warned,

4) What the jews have done to the Palastinians is 100x worse then what they suffered during WW2, the hundreds of thousands dead is a lie, nowhere near so many bodies where found, nowhere near as many people where recorded missing.

1) It wasn't about disrespecting a religion but beeing very offensive and clearly anti-semit....I quote you :

these jews in Israel today are just the scum the world didnt want after ww2.

2) Huuum sound great, indeed. Could it be the 12/31/2006 @ 00h00 please ? Now it's gonna be what I cal a f*** big big big firework
( just kidding here )

3) Well, one have to admit that terrorists aren't especially white with blond hair and blue eyes but brownish M-Easterners with black hair and black oe brown eyes. You know, during WW2, on the Pacific front, Japanese were targeting " whites and blacks " soldiers, not " yellow " soldiers. And " white & blacks " soldiers were targetting " yellow " soldiers, not " white & blacks " soldiers. Does it make sense to you or not ? If not, try again.

4) Aaaah, another revisisionist. I bet you're a Faurisson fan.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

What the jews have done to the Palastinians is 100x worse then what they suffered during WW2,

Really ?? Providing safe housing, water, electricity, hospitals, roads, education is very similar to being dumped in a concentration camp with gassings in the morinng, execution at noon and torture in the evenings. Oh and couple that with forced labour through out the day on less than necessary sustenance !

What the Jews have done to the Palestinians is 100 times better than what the Palestinins have done to the Jews. That is a fact every Palestinian knows.

the hundreds of thousands dead is a lie, nowhere near so many bodies where found, nowhere near as many people where recorded missing.

The Germans themselves have claimed that million were executed and they have the records to prove it. German records!! Do you think they would simply record their crimes so that the world would think that their actions were "cool" ???
How do you know that the numbers is a lie ?? If you want to really know the numbers I suggest you visit this link: Yad Vashem !
One things the Nazi;s were famous for, discipline. They were disciplined enough to carefully record all the people who were sent to the concentration camps and which camp they were sent and how they were killed.

Now after recieving the land based on a lie, they do the same thing on a worse scale the the Palastinians, Israel is worse then the US its puppet guardian.

You obviously know nothing of the truth !!
Israel was PROMISED to the Jews way before Hitler even took power! That you obviously dont know about and merely based your rantings on your local "Schutzstaffel" propaganda that you so admire !

Maybe your "Hauptsturmführer" can explain the confessions at Nuremberg !

Nuremberg
Apart from your rank ignorance the thing that most impresses me is your effort at getting banned. I think it would have been simpler if you had just asked SO or the mods to do this for you instead of resorting to such desperate measures.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

Interesting.

1945, by the end of WW II, one third of the Jewish population of Europe had been murdered. A thousand years of European Jewish culture had been obliterated.

You say i have no proof for anything, where is the millions of bodies, there wasnt no where near enough furnaces to burn millions of corpses so fast, even with the specially built furnaces they supposdly had built.

And like you pointed out the jews where from EUROPE, they had no right to Israel. The only way the Jews could get Israel was by lying to the world killing a few thousand of there own people with Hitler.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

And like you pointed out the jews where from EUROPE, they had no right to Israel. The only way the Jews could get Israel was by lying to the world killing a few thousand of there own people with Hitler.

Maybe you should do some research about the name "JUDEA" (today: WestBank)?

Furthermore, Israel is the homeland of all Jews. So of course Jews have a right to be there, no matter where they are born.

And thirdly, itis NOT because of the Shoah that there is a Jewish State of Israel.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101

Really ?? Providing safe housing, water, electricity, hospitals, roads, education is very similar to being dumped in a concentration camp with gassings in the morinng, execution at noon and torture in the evenings. Oh and couple that with forced labour through out the day on less than necessary sustenance !

What the Jews have done to the Palestinians is 100 times better than what the Palestinins have done to the Jews. That is a fact every Palestinian knows.

Actually the Jews take away hundreds of Palastinians houses every year for Bullsh#t reasons like lack of housing permits, or because somebody from a family was involved with resistance movements, the jews have built walls surrounding the Palastinians trapping them, they have no access to ports or boarders or airports without Israels permission, they take acres of land off of the Palastinians every year so they can continue building there illegal and immoral wall.

The only Palastinians which would probably not slap you in the face for saying the jews treat them well have probably been tortured or brainwashed by the mossad terrorist organization.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Actually the Jews take away hundreds of Palastinians houses every year for Bullsh#t reasons like lack of housing permits, or because somebody from a family was involved with resistance movements, the jews have built walls surrounding the Palastinians trapping them, they have no access to ports or boarders or airports without Israels permission, they take acres of land off of the Palastinians every year so they can continue building there illegal and immoral wall.

So strapping C4 on your chest and blowing up inside a Bus is a BS reason ??
Not only do you resort to meaningless anti-semetism you seek to defend it as well ??

The Palestinians have no sense of rules or authority. They live wild with the Palestinians govt having no control over the Hamas. They purposly build close to the wall and jewish settlements so they can hope to cross into Isreal and create terrorism and kill innocent people.
They have access to Jordan, they have access to Egypt which they only use to smuggle weapons. All the money they get from the Arab world they use to buy weapons and bombs to kill jews, they have a pathalogical need to kill jews and run wild in their Palestines.
For all the harm they cause the Jews, the Jews still give them work, give them electricity and water and education in a hope that civilization and decency will spread amongst them but that doesnt seem to happen ever.
As for the wall, why do you think the Jews are building it ?? so that they dont need to contend with continuous rocket attacks and terrorists from the Palestinina side on civilian populations.

The only Palastinians which would probably not slap you in the face for saying the jews treat them well have probably been tortured or brainwashed by the mossad terrorist organization.

The only Palestinian who wouldnt agree is one who is brainwashed by the Hamas into killing every Jew they cansee. Yet if it were the other way around the Palestinians would have certainly finsihed off the Jews long ago.

Why dont you just confess and get it over with?
You are Mahmoud Ahmadinejad !!

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
The Palestinians have no sense of rules or authority.

Yes!

That's why we have to hunt them down like the Dogs they Are!

Meanwhile,

• 123 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 704 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

• 1,074 Israelis and 3,754 Palestinians have been killed since September 29, 2000.

• 7,520 Israelis and 29,308 Palestinians have been injured since September 29, 2000.

• The U.S. gives $15,139,178 per day to the Israeli government and military and $232,290 per day to Palestinian NGO’s.

• Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none.

• No Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 8,279 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

• 0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000.

• The Israeli unemployment rate is 10.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 37-67%.

No JUSTICE - No PEACE.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
And here comes Souljah to the rescue......!

Originally posted by Souljah
  • 123 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 704 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis since September 29, 2000.

Again with the numbers!

Obviously more Palestinian kids will get killed, they are used as sheilds by the terrorists ! Also it is the Palestinians who go around every day trying to get lucky in killing a Jew not the other way around.

• The U.S. gives $15,139,178 per day to the Israeli government and military and $232,290 per day to Palestinian NGO’s.

• And look how beautifully the Isrealies are using it, they have clean water, good roads, good houses and good education! While the Palestinians use their money only to buy guns and bombs and find new ways to kill Israelis.
    You can see the difference anywhere in Palestine, everybody in the arab world donates so the HAmas can buy new guns! not so that the palestinians can develop. Theirs is a culture of death !!

• Israel has been targeted by at least 65 UN resolutions and the Palestinians have been targeted by none.

• Because the Palestine is run by mob rule, while Israel is run by a responsible govt that is democratically elected and is accountable to its people. while the Palestinians are accountable to no one and passing any resolutions against them is a waste of time. But most impotantly, they are not a recognized as a credible govt.

• No Israelis are being held prisoner by Palestinians, while 8,279 Palestinians are currently imprisoned by Israel.

• Again the obvious questions ?
    Being held prisioner is a sign of compassion by the Israelis because all Israelis who have fallen to Palestinian hands have been massacred !!

• 0 Israeli homes have been demolished by Palestinians and 4,170 Palestinian homes have been demolished by Israel since September 29, 2000.

• Because Israelis use something called permits and as I have said before the Palestinians purposly build close to their borders so that they can easily cross over and start killing innocent Jews.

• The Israeli unemployment rate is 10.4%, while the Palestinian unemployment is estimated at 37-67%.

• 99% of the Isrealis are highly educated while less than 10% of the Palestininans are even literate because they refuse to study in the schools provided by the Isreali govt and dont set up any schools of their own with the money they recieve. Instead they find alternate employment with the HAMAS and use all those unemployed to carry out suicide blasts against civilians. Even the Palestinian women are not spared by the HAMAS and are used to carry out such blasts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join