It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google censorship, world domination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by newageuponus
"The single-most proven method of exceptional long-term search results is an intelligent combination of XML site maps and smart, simple HTML" BALONEY! DON'T BELEIVE IT!

pages from abovetopsecret.com 895,000
pages from belowtopsecret.com 167,000
pages from atsnn.com 80,400
Google currently has over 1.1 million unique pages indexed for AboveTopSecret.com domains. The above method is the only method I've ever used for search engine optimization on ATS. It works. There's proof. You can believe it.

but REAL SEO's that are current and up to date on the new system in place will all disagree with you.

I'm not employed by Google, I'm one of the owners of ATS. I keep asking for evidence, please provide some links and we can examine what these SEO experts are saying.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by newageuponus
I'll tell anyone out there. Do not think that Google is not trying to control Top engine placement for their own good. You can get technical if you want to, but REAL SEO's that are current and up to date on the new system in place will all disagree with you. ENOUGH SAID no more postings from me on this subject. You are a "know it all" and cannot learn from anyone because you have all the answers. ARE YOU EMPLOYED BY GOOGLE?

I still see ATS in the top google searches quite frequently, not just on conspiracy subject but even everyday news items lke the Austraian riots. search link

Are the websites of yours that have been dropped commercial store fronts or general interest sites? Knowing the type of site you run may help us to figure out wht's going on.

They may drop purely commercial store fronts in favor of stores that have paid for placement but I can't say I've noticed any difference in my search results for general interest sites.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
Knowing the type of site you run may help us to figure out wht's going on.

It's very "telling" that we have no confirming links form this person regarding his "observations".

I've been optimizing sites for search since 1998 and much of what he's saying is just plain wrong.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
heh I still think he Works for Microsoft

He did say this remember

I am changing my home page to MSN

Reason why I say this is because M$ has literally declared war on Google. Why? MSFT See's GOOG as a threat and they are trying they're darndest to turn public perception against them. I wouldn't be surprised if you find this rhetoric verbatim on other forums. Remember the Paid Trolls in the '04 Election? I believe we will start to see more of this in the near future.

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Nice one!

[edit on 7-10-2007 by Redge777]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join