It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: Kerry Wants Bush Impeached

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Centurion, I've read this whole thread and nowhere could I find any mention of political officeholders until your very last post; you talked about Democrats in general and even your last post seemed to me to be pretty vague.

How did I misquote you? That was your quote, right?

-Forestlady

For Forestlady: "democrats in public office" = "political officeholders"

[edit on 12/20/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Excuse me, but I think I've already pointed this out once. This is a non-argument. Yeah, Kerry saw the same intelligence - the same falsified intelligence. Now - what exactly is your point?

[edit on 12-18-2005 by Valhall]

Was all the intelligence falsified Valhall?

Even Clinton said that he believed Saddam had wmd until a year ago or so by what the intelligence was saying even when he was in office.

What about the remnants of wmd that were found? What do you make out of those? or the fact that the regime of Saddam went through so much trouble to destroy evidence, after having lied, time and time again and some of those lies being caught after the first gulf war.

Was all that false also?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

subz
Yeah I suppose you are right. There really is only room for one cheersquad on ATSNN.

Great commentary. The defense of Bush put forth by the ATS faux patriot thugs is impotent and they have nothing except "double speak" and personal attacks.

Personal attacks?... i refuted subz's argument, i didn't personally attack him by calling him names....

If anyone has made any personal attacks in here it is you.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
"What about the remnants of wmd that were found?"

What about trailers full of gold bars and Dollars was there just one , or were there many with the other trailers full of gold and Dollars being confiscated by companies like Haliburton?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join