It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Age.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
There's a sucker born every minute... not every rip-off artist is backed by an international conspiracy.

New age thinking may be silly and largely useless, but that doesn't make it evil.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram
There's a sucker born every minute... not every rip-off artist is backed by an international conspiracy.

New age thinking may be silly and largely useless, but that doesn't make it evil.

Yeah, but these rip-off artists "network, network, network" and being cunningly, deliberately harmfull, is evil.

Ever looked into the International New Age Publishing industries? Mega-heaps of power and money there.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by suzy ryan]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i wouldn't say that they're mega heaps of power and money, but they're relatively powerful for a small movement. but mega heaps, even just regular heaps, is just blowing it out of proportion.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Same ol', same ol'. The coming of this new age has been being written about for millenia. Ain't no new news here. I personally support a one world government. It is the only chance I can see us having at getting our sh*t together and stopping our death spiral. If it is initiated and controlled by a 'grassroots' global movement, and not the current world leaders, we might have a hope of averting disaster. I don't think we will do it though.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
Same ol', same ol'. The coming of this new age has been being written about for millenia. Ain't no new news here.

Incorrect. My news isn't about *what* New Age is, my news was about *who* invented the New Age Movement.

The New World Order = Illuminati + Freemasonry. (I should say: Illuminati = Freemasonry.) New Age = Their way to influence politicians, to control industrials and to ultimately build their New Age schools.. (Which they already started globally.)

My news is: This is the NWO and they *already* are in power and *already* are altering laws globally and *already* are trying to replace religion and moral values with New Age and new moral values.

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIIII personally support a one world government. It is the only chance I can see us having at getting our sh*t together and stopping our death spiral.

You support one concentration of global power. Hitler shared similar ideas, and it doesn't take a genius to find out how that affected our ''death spiral''.

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIIIIf it is initiated and controlled by a 'grassroots' global movement, and not the current world leaders, we might have a hope of averting disaster. I don't think we will do it though.

Not the current world leaders? The current world leaders support this idea. (It is plain for everyone to see how *they* (The current world leaders.) try to globalize politics, trades, laws and human rights already.) I don't *think*, I *know* they will do it. Infact, they *already* are laying down the foundation to make things possible for them in the near future.

And to the person who likes Latin grammar; The translation is correct, while you translated it word for word. Latin grammar is very different from any modern day Western Language.

Example: If I would translate a Polish sentence (and Syrrilic grammar is also *very* different to Western grammar.) into English word for word I would end up with a sentence which wouldn't make much sense at all.

So if I instead, would interpretate the meaning of the sentence as a whole I would end up with the correct translation of the sentence.

End of.

[edit on 26-12-2005 by Corporal]

Cug

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corporal

So if I instead, would interpretate the meaning of the sentence as a whole I would end up with the correct translation of the sentence.

Partly correct, but you just can't flatly change the meanings of the words. Seclurum is ages no if ands or buts. It is also plural so if somehow you mangle it to mean world it would HAVE to be worlds.

Anyway even in polish you have to pay attention to the root's

yakshemash (just a guess on spelling) means how are you doing? or it could translate to Yo! what's up? or Hows it hanging? the words are diffrent but the meaning stays the same. you cant say yakshemash means I have a fuzzy pink bunny in my underpants.

[edit on 12/26/2005 by Cug]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
My news is: This is the NWO and they *already* are in power and *already* are altering laws globally and *already* are trying to replace religion and moral values with New Age and new moral values.

quote: Originally posted by BlackGuardXIIII personally support a one world government. It is the only chance I can see us having at getting our sh*t together and stopping our death spiral.

You support one concentration of global power. Hitler shared similar ideas, and it doesn't take a genius to find out how that affected our ''death spiral''.

quote: Originally posted by BlackGuardXIIIIf it is initiated and controlled by a 'grassroots' global movement, and not the current world leaders, we might have a hope of averting disaster. I don't think we will do it though.

Not the current world leaders? The current world leaders support this idea. (It is plain for everyone to see how *they* (The current world leaders.) try to globalize politics, trades, laws and human rights already.) I don't *think*, I *know* they will do it. Infact, they *already* are laying down the foundation to make things possible for them in the near future. '
Corporal
The powers in place now, I would suggest, are not pursuing goals that are beneficial to the poorest folk, and that is why I say 'grassroots', which I mean to cover the world's common people, the workers and impoverished masses that make up most of the populace. If a focussed, elected group of dedicated compassionate peers replaces the entrenched establishment, we have a very slim chance of averting the coming globewide critical deadly crash that our unstoppable, growing, gluttonous, shortsighted, cross the board overconsumption of every resource needed to sustain life, is guaranteeing.
Hitler may have been a genius, but I would prefer someone more like Saint Mother Teresa as the big boss, facilitating the work of a decentralized semi-independant world government.

<< 1   >>

join