It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snapshot of Nessie on Web cam ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hmmm, not a standing wave IMO. There may be a small wake from it too visible in the second image. It's too large to be rubbish and in any case moving to fast. It's clearly moving under its own power.

The met office chart for the 23rd November shows high pressure over the UK; winds would have been light westerly. The object is therefore moving against the wind.

However, although it was midweek in November, the weather wasn't too bad and it was around lunchtime - so I'm surprised there were no sightings from the shore. There must have been someone around in the vicinity of Urquhart Castle?

Balance of probabilty: a small boat. Sorry.

(Edit to add link to MetO chart)

[edit on 19-12-2005 by Essan]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I could hae SWORE some japanese scientists blew Nessie out of the water with TNT and assorted explosives.... >.>

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
that's about the same size i saw of "it" earlier this year i have also seen boats too on the cam and boats are wayyyyy bigger. Congrats on seeing Nessie

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hey Guys, sorry to rain on your parade but i know what the Loch Ness monster is and when I tell you just know that you'll completely understand why photographs of the beast are so elusive and the myths of ancient creatures are propogated. The loch ness monster is...

...the ghost of a dinosaur.

No further questions.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The Discovery channel searched the lake a few years back .with sonar and a couple of other technoligies i can not remember at this time ,anyways they said there was not enough fish to feed a nessie nor was one spotted the time they spent there.NO NESSIE SORRY!

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Never thought of that interesting theory. Or maybe it is a magical beast that goes in and out of our dimension

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
good find on the nessie pic i have something which will prove that its not a boat either because i 2 have a snapshot of the loch and ther is a boat about 5-8 meters away from were your nessie is.

img508.imageshack.us...

[edit on 29-12-2005 by matrix 333]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
if there is a loch ness monster they has to be way more than 1!

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The ghost looks like jesus. I hate relegion but it really does.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It looks to me like a smallish boat or a large piece of debris but you never know do you

Wig

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix 333
good find on the nessie pic i have something which will prove that its not a boat either because i 2 have a snapshot of the loch and ther is a boat about 5-8 meters away from were your nessie is.

img508.imageshack.us...

[edit on 29-12-2005 by matrix 333]

Nice comparison shot, but the nessie is about 100 metres from your boat, and they both look to be a similar size, pity yours has the light obscuring the boat.

Wig

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewTB
The ghost looks like jesus. I hate relegion but it really does.

What ghost? btw did you get my PM?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
hmmm she could be possible but unfortionately from a pic so far away i cant tell what it is becides a blob... altho i must say you have something if theres no other boats in the area

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I dont think the standing wave theory adds up. Im not an expert by any means, but that is a rather large picture, standing waves can usually be seen with the remains of the wake from the boat around them although very minor. In this picture one should be able to see a minimal wake dissipating even with the poor quality of the images. One other note, standing waves dont usually move as a uniform area as demonstrated in the picture. For what appears in the picture to happen a set of standing waves would have to sink back in the water move, and somehow magically reappear in the next spot within the timespan of the two pictures.

On the other hand it could be nessie, or not....we dont know. The evidence is not enough to confirm or fully deny so i think it's pointless to continue debating unless someone can enhance the picture or come up with a reasonable idea as to what this could possibly be. Deny ignorance!

Nip

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
is it possible nessie is a space alien rejected from his home planet years ago....so he was banished here? just puttin it out on the table if it hasn't been already

top topics

<< 1   >>

join