It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Corona image

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Now, I realize the subject must be boring for most of the regulars here, but sometimes these things bear fruit. (Haven't seen this anywhere else, this may be an ATS exclusive.)

It's a stereo pair. What caught my eye is a set of lines that appear drawn on the original negatives, as if someone were trying to size the object.

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's a bit difficult to tell what you mean from the photo's here have you got a link to more detailed pics?

Wot are your thoughts on what they are?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's one object from two different angles.

The pics are sized up 200% from the originals I have here. At this size each pixel is around 400 feet. There are better shots available, but I've already tapped out my aerial photo budget for a while (and my wife, understanding as she is, will stand for just sooo much before she explodes). Maybe after the 1st, if there's any other colaborating evidence.

I figure the object could be anywhere from 800 to 3200 feet long (yeah, it's pretty fuzzy), flying around 4000-6000 feet off the ground.

It could be a very small cloud, but the nearest clouds to this one are about 100 miles away, and compared to al the other clouds on the frame, it's the wrong shade.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hello,

That looks very interesting. It would be great to see the entire pictures. Are you the author of these pictures ? When have they been taken ?

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
These are Corona spy satellite images from, I believe 1975 (I don't have the info in front of me right now). There's a series of 4 (5?) frames and this thing is smack in the middle of the track. The area is close to (arghh...memory is about gone...) whatchacallit, that place in Mexico that was on History Channel the other night.

The originals are too big for ATS, and the detail disappears if I try to down-size them, but I'll try to get something up to photobucket tonight. As I said, all I've got now are these lo-res images, because I'm not ready to shell out 150 USD for the hi-res versions.

Edit to add image links:
These are the two raw jpeg images. They cover a track approximately 74.5 miles wide.
The object is approximately dead center on Frame 1.

Have fun!

Frame 1
Frame 2

[edit on 16-12-2005 by rand]

new topics

top topics

join