It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam's WMD Moved to Syria, An Israeli Says

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
"Saddam Hussein moved his chemical weapons to Syria six weeks before the war started, Israel's top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom says.

The assertion comes as President Bush said yesterday that much of the intelligence on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction was incorrect."

www.nysun.com...

If this has been posted previously my appologies. But its alway been a theory of mine.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
its also been a theory at the last bilderberg meeting i belive it was in march or may 2005....Syria first, then Iran. Theyre just setting up the stage for your consumption

ps: besides Syria is the weaker of the two

[edit on 16-12-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Sure!

And you know what I PREDICT will happen then, when the Coalition Troops march to Syria to Find those WMD's?

The Isreali's will say, that they were moved to Iran!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Sure!

And you know what I PREDICT will happen then, when the Coalition Troops march to Syria to Find those WMD's?

The Isreali's will say, that they were moved to Iran!

OHG, you were at the briefing.............oh wait another intel leak............scooter libby strikes again...........

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Been there, done that:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think there may be more threads on this too...

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This same fella said the same thing after the invasion. Of course at that time he pre-empted this with a "Its possible". Lose the begining of the sentence and its reported as fact.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
As has been mentioned, been there done that.
It is near pointless to discuss this matter constructively because it will simply be blown off.

I do find it ironic that more than an Israeli has asserted such:
UN Confirms: WMDs Smuggled Out of Iraq
Where the WMDs Went

seekerof

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere!"
President George W. Bush, joking about his administration's failure to find WMDs in Iraq as he narrated a comic slideshow during the Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner, Washington, D.C., March 24, 2004

Originally posted by Seekerof
I do find it ironic that more than an Israeli has asserted such:
UN Confirms: WMDs Smuggled Out of Iraq
Where the WMDs Went

Sure, Sure mister "Taliban".

BBC - Report concludes no WMD in Iraq
CNN - Report: No WMD stockpiles in Iraq

There were no WMD's to start with and they can not go to another country if there was none in the first place. I mean, it will take a very long time to find the WMD's that do not exsist - just like it will take a lvery long time to find super-terrorist leaders that do not exsists. The priorities of Bush administration are a little screwed up.

Hey, remember Osama Bin Forgotten?

Bush SEARCHED for him, didn't he?

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."
Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

Weapons of Mass Deception?

[edit on 18/12/05 by Souljah]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
You have voted Souljah for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Souljah there is no point trying to convince most of these people Bush is anything less then perfect in every way, let alone that he used lies which he knew where false to start wars.

The quotes there show people how Bush has no morals, he just says what he says to try win votes, when people are all supporting the war on terrorism, Bush speaks the BS rhetoric, when his support drops, he makes up more lies to gain support.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
If the entire world intel was wrong before the war, could the entire world MEDIA be wrong now?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
If the entire world intel was wrong before the war, could the entire world MEDIA be wrong now?

It could.

But the Entire World Media is NOT Invading Foreign Countries on the basis of these Lies.

That's the Difference.

And hey - why did you leave out Osama Bin Forgotten?

Why is he Left out of the Game?

Isn't he the "Super Terrorist" behind the Attack that started this alleged War on Terrorism?

WHERE IS HE?!?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   

It could.

But the Entire World Media is NOT Invading Foreign Countries on the basis of these Lies.

That's the Difference.

And hey - why did you leave out Osama Bin Forgotten?

Why is he Left out of the Game?

Isn't he the "Super Terrorist" behind the Attack that started this alleged War on Terrorism?

WHERE IS HE?!?

Mr. jah.......the war on terror started around 1500 years ago when that greaseball Mohamed lied to the world about being a prophet..........

OBL is just the latest leader of the attack

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Souljah again I agree with you on this, though not on everything you say here again you are spot on.

In retrospect we just need to look at the Private Jessica Lynch staged rescue and footage. It has been shown that she needed not to be rescued, she was not under detention, infact the Dr treating her sent her by ambulance 2 days before the 'Rescue' to an american checkpoint, whereupon they were fired upon by the Americans.

Then 2 days later the world watched in amazement as a staged show, with Night Vision Special Force footage was released of her "liberation".

The relaity was a Chinook, 20 or so special force guys landed infront of the hospital, kicked down doors and were greeted by smiling Doctors who were a little bewildered. No resitance was present, intended or happened. She could have been 'liberated' by one or two trainee cooks from the marines. The Military knew this, but it was just a 'show' and totally fabricated to become the story of the moment at the time.

A whole nation and most of the world watched and believed the footage and action that truly could not have been produced any better in hollywood. (Except that one thing went wrong rather tha her walking as she could could the chopper, with the pumped up SF guys liking the camera attention and acting the part as ordered, they created more physicall injury by bundling her out of the Hospital when she was in no previous, current or realistically percieved immediate danger!)

What is worrying here is not soo much of the issue of this but how and why did the Reporters closer to the truth report this backing the lies of the Military?

There has been so much spin over this whole issue alone, that with previous and current spin im starting to feel very very dizzy indeed.

MischeviouslySourcingElfworldsOwnPerceptionOfRealityOnTruth

Regards

Elf

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Mr. jah.......the war on terror started around 1500 years ago when that greaseball Mohamed lied to the world about being a prophet..........

OBL is just the latest leader of the attack

Now you are Generalizing the entire Terrorism to Muslim Religion Only - you know thats not Right.

Where is Osama in the first place?

You do LIKE and LISTEN to your president, right?

Didn't you read what he had to say about him?

Well, lets Copy/Paste yet again!

I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

He don't know!

And he don't CARE!

For once, he did not LIE.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Whatever 43's agenda its note mine. I can't stand the guy. He has sold america out so many times. But the war in terror is JUST and will not end until Islam is destroyed and shown to be a false religion. The WMD's (chemical) are in Damascas and the city will be blasted to hell. Nukes went to Iran via russian transport.

The key question is what will get china to move into Iraq? In force......an Israeli attack on Iran?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This just in:

Syria has been the known recipient of Saddam's stash for quite some time.

Yes, Souljah, I can imagine why you writhe in desparation when you try and defend the Islamic terror that occurs all across the globe and try in vain to find another group that can commit such atrocities and afterward scream, God is Great!"

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

But the war in terror is JUST and will not end until Islam is destroyed and shown to be a false religion. The WMD's (chemical) are in Damascas and the city will be blasted to hell. Nukes went to Iran via russian transport.

Seeing Posts like this one, I can only Hope that People are not so Narrowminded and Ignorant such as you are.

You're Wishes for Damascus to be Blasted to Hell is similar to president of Iran saying he will Wipe Isreal off the Map.

But the problem is, that you, as an American, CAN say that and get away with it.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

But the war in terror is JUST and will not end until Islam is destroyed and shown to be a false religion. The WMD's (chemical) are in Damascas and the city will be blasted to hell. Nukes went to Iran via russian transport.

I used to think like this, but ..Ive finally accepted theres good and bad in every religion and race. Arabs included.

I still fly off the handle now and again, but I drag myself back to this realization. Islam needs to physially confront the radicals in their midst and the Iraqis and Afghans did just that by voting. I can promise you this....most Iraqis are no fans of radical Islam. They won't let a few Mullahs and their Thugs run their lives like Saddam did with his Thugs....no more!

As far as WMD goes, of course they were moved. Any Fool can see Saddam used them before on his own citizens...So they did not just dissapear!!!....he had plenty of time to move them and its quite possible he moved them without knowledge of the host countries government.

Maximu§

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Seeing Posts like this one, I can only Hope that People are not so Narrowminded and Ignorant such as you are.

You're Wishes for Damascus to be Blasted to Hell is similar to president of Iran saying he will Wipe Isreal off the Map.

But the problem is, that you, as an American, CAN say that and get away with it.

It isn't what I wish, Damascas being destroyed is Prophesy.

My hatsize is quite large so being narrowminded isn't possible.

I am also well educated so Ignorance is also out. But thanks for the support. Perhaps a straynuke went to Damascas and that's is what will fulfil the prophesy.

I will convert you very soon the Souljah, just wait, you'll give in.......

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It isn't what I wish, Damascas being destroyed is Prophesy.

A Prophecy?

By Who?

I will convert you very soon the Souljah, just wait, you'll give in.......

Do your Worst - others have Failed.

But be careful - you might end up Converted yourself!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join