It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teach Girls in Afghanistan and You Will Be Killed!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Man, I can remember the day when you couldn't even suggest that the USA secretly sent weapons through Pakistan to fight the Soviets. Now it's poo-poo'd like nobody's business.

Still Souljah, you are being trollish here. This is a thread about a dead teacher. You aren't attacking the credibility of the story, but making a political point. It's not worth responding to, really. Everyone knows that the children of Abraham (Muslims or Jews) have had centuries of confusion regarding how to treat women. Also it is known that the Taliban are total haters of women outright. The USA didn't cause that.

I'm thinking that Islamo-fascism is old news. The real problem here is that educators are generally unarmed.

[edit on 17-12-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Souljah,
This is like a new low for you. Your bottom scrapping of the barrel is really wearing thin. This could be construed as below bottom scrapping if it is possible.
The article is about the killing of a teacher for instructing girls in Afganistan and you go off on a rant going back to adam and eve and furthermore you dont even notice it. Others in here do exactly that... notice it.

And Mirthful me...you have a intresting flair for words.

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
Women's rights are just as bad in Saudi Arabia, and they're an ally of the US, aren't they?

Yeah, they are....along with being your--Canada's-- ally.

I mean geez, was there not Canadian forces that deployed in Saudi Arabia to fight in the first Gulf War?
In relation to this topic of Afghanistan, are their not Canadian forces in Afghanistan?
Is not Canada an ally in the war on terrorism?

So your point was what exactly, Jakomo?

seekerof

[edit on 17-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow.

I guess nobody ever bothers to look deep inside SAUDI ARABIA - a BIG Ally of United States - where crimes against Women and other Extreem Sharia Laws are in Full Effect. Yet, Shrub holds hands with the crown prince of Saud, and they go to horse races togather! Ain't that Sweet! Why are you not OUTRAGED at news like this?

Teachers Silenced on Blasphemy Charges

A Saudi court has sentenced a high school chemistry teacher to more than three years in prison and 750 lashes for talking to his pupils about his views on a number of current topics, such as Christianity, Judaism and the causes of terrorism.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

So - thats Fine with you?

You do not have a Problem with that?

14-Year-Old Boy Faces Execution

A 14-year-old Egyptian boy faces execution in Saudi Arabia after a flawed trial in which he was convicted for the murder of another child, Human Rights Watch said today. Saudi King Abdullah should uphold the country’s obligations to protect children and due process by commuting the death sentence.

Saudi Arabia has ratified the Convention on the Rights of the Child, which prohibits capital punishment for offenses committed by individuals under 18 at the time of the crime and protects the rights of all children accused or convicted of crimes.

Nice ALLIES.

I can already see the title on Faux News if this Boy was to be executed in Afganistan...

Asian Women Migrant Workers on Death Row

Human Rights Watch said the cases of two Asian women migrant workers sentenced to death for allegedly killing their employers raise troubling questions about the transparency and fairness of the Saudi justice system in capital punishment cases. Neither woman had access to a lawyer or any other form of legal assistance, and consular officials were not present at their trials. Both women were convicted on the basis of confessions, a common feature of the kingdom's justice system.

"Innocent people may be on death row in Saudi Arabia facing imminent execution," said Virginia Sherry, associate director of the Middle East and North Africa division of Human Rights Watch. "Two Asian women migrant workers now on death row are persuasive examples of the need for review and reform: they did not speak Arabic, did not have lawyers, and may have been forced to sign confessions."

Imagine this would happen in Iran?

I bet all you Islamo-haters would be overjoyed so that you could report that happening in Iran or Syria.

The War on Women

Just this week, an appellate Shariah court in northern Nigeria upheld a "death by stoning" sentence against a woman for having sex outside marriage. The case of Amina Lawal, the 30-year-old Nigerian woman sentenced to death, should raise grave concerns about how Islamic law is used in Nigeria and in other countries to brutalize and subordinate women.

In Saudi Arabia in March, at least 14 girls may have died unnecessarily in a school fire because of extreme interpretations of the Islamic dress code. Members of the Committee for the Promotion of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice interfered with rescue efforts because the fleeing students were not wearing the obligatory public attire (long black cloaks and head coverings) for Saudi girls and women. Also in Saudi Arabia, women's testimonies in court are equal to half those of a man.

A woman in Pakistan who has been raped and wants the state to prosecute her case must have four Muslim men testify that they witnessed the assault. Absent these male witnesses, effectively the rape victim has no case. Equally alarming, if she cannot prove the rape allegation, she runs a very high risk of being charged with fornication or adultery, the criminal penalty for which is either a long prison sentence, including public whipping, or, though rarely, death by stoning.

I wonder how many of these Events, go by right before our eyes, and we do not even know about them. In Africa. In Asia. In Middle East.

Still - when will people begin to be OUTRAGED with the Sharia Law practised in Saudi Arabia?

Selective Reporting, nothing else...

I suggest you read the Following:
Women in Saudi Arabia
Death Penatly in Saudi Arabia

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
^^^^^
Can't you stay on topic at all, these rants are getting boring, as can be evidenced by the response of other members.
If you want to talk baout the muslim injustices to women around the world, please feel free to start a new thread, but don't blame it on the US.

Anyway, the teacher in Afghanistan is a true hero in every sense of the word. This is another example of the cowardly ways these terrorists, ( I'd call them men but they're not ), can only exert any infleunce through violence and terror.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
I wonder how many of these Events, go by right before our eyes, and we do not even know about them. In Africa. In Asia. In Middle East.

Still - when will people begin to be OUTRAGED with the Sharia Law practised in Saudi Arabia?

Selective Reporting, nothing else...

Thanks for all of those links Souljah.
I think you may have opened a few eyes and let people know that radical Islam's treatment of women isn't just a problem in Afghanistan, it's a problem with many countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc...

If more people like that teacher take a stand against repression it may eventually change things.

[edit on 17-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
Anyway, the teacher in Afghanistan is a true hero in every sense of the word. This is another example of the cowardly ways these terrorists, ( I'd call them men but they're not ), can only exert any infleunce through violence and terror.

So, you are calling Saudi Arabia a Nation of Terrorists?

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

Hmm, off subject again I see. No, I'm not

Don't try and make silly points

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I thought S.A was supporting, backing and financing many islamics network all round the world.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

I thought S.A was supporting, backing and financing many islamics network all round the world.

Yeah?

They do?

And they obviously treat Women as bad as the Taliban - but still, does that matter to the president of the United States?

I guess it's the "Don't Talk Just Kiss" Type of Relationship, ey?

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I agree..We should invade Saudi Arabia and install a democracy and bring them Wal Mart..etc etc...Outback steak houses...et al. Bring them into the 21st century.

This should keep you in writing material for the next 50 years. You can have it both ways Souljah!!!!
Dont worry Souljah..the average poster here on ATS will never notice you doing so ..having it both ways.!!

How about those Washington Redskins?????

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
I agree..We should invade Saudi Arabia and install a democracy and bring them Wal Mart..etc etc...Outback steak houses...et al. Bring them into the 21st century.

You know that it ain't Gonna happen anyway.

And if it did, bringing them "demoracy" by Force, certainly ain't solving the Problem in the first Place.

"What you Take by Force, you Must keep by Force"

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Ummm... excuse me, but I hope you were trying to be sarcastic there. Why do we need to "convert them all to Christians"?? When will you people ever learn?

[edit on 12-16-2005 by worldwatcher]

Ha ha of course I'm being sarcastic. But I was also making the point that what the U.S. is trying to do is pretty much impossible, unless they shove it down their throats. In other words, we are on a "Great Leap to Nowhere," if I can use FredT's old expression, because we have forgotten it takes more than well-equipped troops to alter the brains of actual, living human beings.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   

And they obviously treat Women as bad as the Taliban - but still, does that matter to the president of the United States?

I guess it's the "Don't Talk Just Kiss" Type of Relationship, ey?

Where did I write that I was agreeing with GWB ( or any other politician ! )beeing friend with S.A ?

S.A is a retarded country ruled by a bunch of crooks like almost all the other M-E countries. Without their oil and our thirst of oil they would still be moving on the back of a camel, still live under a desert tent and would fanatically shout " allah wakbar " each time they would see a 747 contrail over their heads.

Look at afghanistan. We're now in the 21 th and there way of life, for most of them, is under the level of the one enjoyed in the 14 th Europe.
Retarded, I told you...It must be genetic or something...

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Where did I write that I was agreeing with GWB ( or any other politician ! )beeing friend with S.A ?

I know you did not Agree with that - I was a little Sarcasist.

S.A is a retarded country ruled by a bunch of crooks like almost all the other M-E countries. Without their oil and our thirst of oil they would still be moving on the back of a camel, still live under a desert tent and would fanatically shout " allah wakbar " each time they would see a 747 contrail over their heads.

Still - it does not Matter what the Level of Retardness is, they could be Cannibals, yet Prince Saud would still kiss W. on the Cheeks and hold hands, like the young sweethears, when they go to his Ranch to see Horsies. And you are right - without Oil they would be LEFT BEHIND as the African Nations are Today.

Look at afghanistan. We're now in the 21 th and there way of life, for most of them, is under the level of the one enjoyed in the 14 th Europe.
Retarded, I told you...It must be genetic or something...

What Fun!

When the Rest of the Civilized West enjoys the Fruits of the 21st Century, they are still living like in the Dark Ages!

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

What Fun!

When the Rest of the Civilized West enjoys the Fruits of the 21st Century, they are still living like in the Dark Ages!

No, it's not funny. But why are they still retarded so much ? Why don't they want to leave this Dark Age ? What happened to them and to the rest of the world ? When Europe was growing up, develloping, moving forward and so on... the rest of the world was staying retarded.

Europeans ( Westerners ) aren't responsible for that and I don't feel any guilt about that. Look at Pakistan i.e. A third world country, where almost all the peoples can't read and write, don't have clean water, electricity etc etc...but they spent more than 30% of their GNP to their defense budget, they build atomic bombs ( because may be allah will ask them to nuke India, so they have to be ready ) and if you tell them to spent less on weapons but more on education they will laugh at you.

Give them a sum of money and tell them they have the choice to build a school for their girls/ women or a mosque. I bet they will try to kill you if you tell them to build the school.

Yeah, sure, I'm gonna feel guilty. Count on me...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

No, it's not funny. But why are they still retarded so much ? Why don't they want to leave this Dark Age ? What happened to them and to the rest of the world ? When Europe was growing up, develloping, moving forward and so on... the rest of the world was staying retarded.

Why are you (and all the other People Today) so OBSESSED with the Muslims - and how they live and how that way of living Differs from the West?

I bet you did not think about dear old Pakistan ten years ago.

But Suddnly, it's Politicly Correct to Act like You "Care" for them - like you are "Concerned" about their Rights.

When in fact you really do not give a damn.

Hey - have you seen how people in AFRICA live?

Why are they so "Retarded"?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

1) Why are you (and all the other People Today) so OBSESSED with the Muslims - and how they live and how that way of living Differs from the West?

2) I bet you did not think about dear old Pakistan ten years ago.

3) But Suddnly, it's Politicly Correct to Act like You "Care" for them - like you are "Concerned" about their Rights.

4) When in fact you really do not give a damn.

5) Hey - have you seen how people in AFRICA live?

6) Why are they so "Retarded"?

1) huum, lemme see ? Because they want to immigrate here and and are always trying to impose their sharia and their own way of life to us instead of taking our way of life ? And also because I don't want to " live " like them and want to keep my way of live." And last but not least, when you go in Rome, do as the Romans do ".
And if you can't because of your religion, THEN DO GO AND STAY WHERE YOU ALREADY ARE ! I think it make sense.

2) I know about Pakistan since 1979 because of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

3) Beeing concerned with them mean that I'm concerned with me.

4) How do you know ? Who told ya ? I want his/her name RIGHT NOW !

5) Yes. Hey, have you seen how people ( Inuits ) in Artica live ? Amazing !

[edit on 20-12-2005 by ultra_phoenix]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join