It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Accused Of Paying Homeless Man $5 To Drink Cleaning Solution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
"A Waffle House restaurant worker in Georgia was arrested on charges of allegedly paying a homeless man $5 to drink a poisonous cocktail of chemical cleaning solution that left him in critical condition, according to police."

www.local6.com...

This "punk" should be made to drink the same solution. But based on modern public schools, if he felt good about doing this to the homeless then it's OK. What ever happened to being charged with attempted "murder"?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Someone just graduated up from torturing small animals.

A lot of times when a person wants to see a stranger suffer, they have some pretty deep issues. This is in the Jeffrey Dahmer - Ted Bundy category.

When I was a kid, before video games and all that, this would have been charged as "attempted murder."

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
That is what I was thinking when I read the story----Why isnt he being charged with attempted murder? Or attempted manslaughter at the very least. Did he realy think that this guy was going to survive the poisening?

Currently he is being charged with reckless conduct, and that is a joke. It makes me wonder had this not been a homeless person would the charges have been more severe.

The police did say they might upgrade the charges to a felony, and I hope they do.

new topics

join