It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Slave Next Door

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Human trafficking has tied with the illegal arms industry as the largest and fastest growing criminal enterprise in the world after the illicit drug trade.

Inter Press Service News Agency

There are 27 million people serving as literal slaves around the world, and every year 600,000 to 800,000 victims are trafficked across international borders, half of whom are children.

This 9.5-billion-dollar a year industry is hardly limited to the developing world, with 14,500 to 17,500 victims trafficked into the United States every year, according to the U.S. State Department.

“We have to make sure that when we are talking about child trafficking that we include the U.S. victims,” says Rachel Lloyd, a survivor of child slavery and founder of Girls Educational and Mentoring Services.

New York, California, Florida and Texas have the highest rates of slavery in the U.S., and close to 300,000 U.S. boys and girls are at risk of falling into the sex trade.

Wagner added that the estimated number of trafficking victims in the U.S.—50,000—is most likely much greater. It is assumed that one-third are children.

While women and children are particularly vulnerable to trafficking for the sex trade, human trafficking is not limited to sexual exploitation. It also includes people who are forced into marriage or into bonded labour markets, such as sweatshops, agricultural plantations and domestic service.

The Global Programme Against Trafficking in Human Beings was designed by the U.N. Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) in collaboration with the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute and launched in March 1999.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

When you say "Human Trafficking, you always think of some Third World Countries or countries from the Eastern European Countries, where mostly Children and Women become the Victims.

But the real Story is a Little different.

If you think that United States are not affected by it, you are wrong - 50.000 is the estimate number of US trafficking victims, with 300.000 boys and girls at RISK of falling into a sex-trade ring.

Now that we know this fact, reading articles such as - More Than 1,000 Katrina Children Still Missing, makes you think twice, about these 1000+ Children...

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The Stealing of The Children

Okay, the problem of Human trafficking has been bothering Me for some time now. I finally figured it out, all of it.

Okay, anyone who knows the story of the Spartans, will understand completely what I am saying & where I am coming from.

I am a Spartan, by life experience, so I know where I'm coming from in all of this, no it's not written by some lunatic. Read some of My posts in here & you'll see what I'm talking about when I post.

They're doing multiple things with Human Trafficking, & I didn't see it, til I read this article. First of all, they're feeding the filth, the perversions of society, through the sick & twisted actions of child molestation, child rape & torture, among a lot of other sick & twisted things that will happen to these "Missing children".

Then, the next stage of it, will be that many many of the children will be found, recovered & returned to their parents, only after certain parts of mental conditioning is done to them, some it positive, some of it negative, depending on where your position is with our "beloved" (note the sarcasm) Government.

Then, through special programs, aimed at "helping" the problem children, they will be sent to pyschiatrist, counsilors, & whoever else they need to get the help, to get over their issues from the ordeal.

Then, if that isn't enough, there will be quite a few of them who will choose to go into the Military, Police forces, or whatever other Government Agency they choose or are directed to go into.

They will have an immensely hard life due to this, hardening them into the perfect killing machines, the perfect puppets, the perfect Spartans.

I should know, I went through an immense amount of stuff in My life. My parents divorced when I was 6 years old, My father threatened to kidnap Me, making My step-father & mother "take Me away" from My father. Then, because of issues I won't go into here, I had major trouble adjusting to society, had to learn to fight My whole life, physically, mentally, & spiritually, learning in essence of how to become a Spartan by life experience. I've seen all of this coming, the 2nd Civil War in America, which will essentially lead off into the 3rd World War.

I've been learning about the Art of War, since I was age 6, from My step-father, a Marine during Vietnam, I read the book the Art of War at age 10 & understood it perfectly, learning Military & Police Tactics that they use all My life, learning through personal experiences, hardships, bad experiences, good experinces, learning diplomacy where the Spartans lacked it, learing how to adapt to each & every situatition I step into.

I've learned unarmed combat & armed combat through personal experience, Police Experience ( I was a Police Explorer), through Military Experience, you name it, I've learned it. No, I have no black-belts, I have no diplomas, or credentials, not because of lack of ability, but because I was taught that knowledge should be handed out from personal experience, not from a money-grubbing college.

I am not saying college is only in it for the money, but they charge an awful lot for some of those courses.

From personal life experience, I have learned many things, all at the cost of nothing, but blood, sweat, tears, & a lot of hardships, that ultimately made Me a stronger physical, mental, & spiritual Warrior.

I'm about to go into Police Academy next Fall, & I will be the best Cop I can afterwards. I know, as a Cop, My first 3 weapons, will be My brain, My mouth, & My intimidating persona & personal appearance. Hopefully, I will never have to draw My gun.

A warrior can either draw a sword or a gun, & hurt one, two, or three other warriors, or with his mouth, he can lead hundreds through inspiration & save their lives by motivating them with how to fight, how to win, & how to never give up until he either returns with his shield, or lieing dead upon it.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

I've been learning about the Art of War

[edit on 16-12-2005 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

And that my dear is a very scary thought indeed.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Why is learning about the Art of War, a scary thought?

To be prepared for War, & not need to go to War is the ultimate of both Worlds. It is better to be trained in something you may never need, than to be in need of it & never have been trained.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
hey look! people are using the tags at the bottom of the page to attack other members. nice.
way to abuse the system

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Human trafficking has tied with the illegal arms industry as the largest and fastest growing criminal enterprise in the world after the illicit drug trade.

Inter Press Service News Agency

There are 27 million people serving as literal slaves around the world, and every year 600,000 to 800,000 victims are trafficked across international borders, half of whom are children.

This 9.5-billion-dollar a year industry is hardly limited to the developing world, with 14,500 to 17,500 victims trafficked into the United States every year, according to the U.S. State Department.

“We have to make sure that when we are talking about child trafficking that we include the U.S. victims,” says Rachel Lloyd, a survivor of child slavery and founder of Girls Educational and Mentoring Services.

New York, California, Florida and Texas have the highest rates of slavery in the U.S., and close to 300,000 U.S. boys and girls are at risk of falling into the sex trade.

Wagner added that the estimated number of trafficking victims in the U.S.—50,000—is most likely much greater. It is assumed that one-third are children.

While women and children are particularly vulnerable to trafficking for the sex trade, human trafficking is not limited to sexual exploitation. It also includes people who are forced into marriage or into bonded labour markets, such as sweatshops, agricultural plantations and domestic service.

The Global Programme Against Trafficking in Human Beings was designed by the U.N. Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) in collaboration with the United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute and launched in March 1999.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

When you say "Human Trafficking, you always think of some Third World Countries or countries from the Eastern European Countries, where mostly Children and Women become the Victims.

But the real Story is a Little different.

If you think that United States are not affected by it, you are wrong - 50.000 is the estimate number of US trafficking victims, with 300.000 boys and girls at RISK of falling into a sex-trade ring.

Now that we know this fact, reading articles such as - More Than 1,000 Katrina Children Still Missing, makes you think twice, about these 1000+ Children...

It's sad too. Most people are aware that it is happening, but not many pay attention to this very serious situation. For some they will hear about and think to themselves, "Hey, this can't happen to me." I don't think the people who are into this kind of trade really care about the women, young girls and guys. So it can happen to anybody and that is the sad part.

For those parents who have lost their children, I feel sorry for them more.

Although if anyone were to have try and kidnap my son, all I can say is they better run.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Again, Souljah's original post doesn't appear for me on the thread, other than the reply preview and CelticHeart's re-posting of it.

However I do expect this thread, like every other on this, most important issue, to die quickly. Why do so few people show the passion and devotion to expossing this worst of conspiracies?

Too many with fingers in the slavery/child sex pie, maybe?

The title of the thread indicates that people "turn a blind eye" to "the slave next door", inorder to enjoy the benifits to "the economy", their "trade" feeds.

How about, for a start, some naming and shaming, like "high end" fashion lables that use sweatshop slaves and brothels "stocked" with "imigrants" and VERY youthfull "workers", instead of protecting these "high cashflow" industries?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Why is learning about the Art of War, a scary thought?

To be prepared for War, & not need to go to War is the ultimate of both Worlds. It is better to be trained in something you may never need, than to be in need of it & never have been trained.

Nothing mean meant at all sweety!

If Zombies took over the world I would want you on my side, baby!

I enjoy reading your posts!

D

new topics

top topics

join