It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Just Made a Huge Mistake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Let him know: [email protected]

Right now.

Randal turned into a festering ass about 30 seconds after winning The Apprentice. Trump gave him the opportunity to hire Rebecca as well (who really deserved to win) and he said no. On live TV. That was it.

How unsatisfying.

Seriously, write. He will hire Rebecca. He really wanted to, but Randal started rambling and the show ran out of time. Jerk.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yeah I saw that too...I'll write. I was rooting for Rebecca but respected Randal until that.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Cool,
Almost forgot about the show...
I'm on Pacific time so
I'll go home in a bit, and watch the ending....

festering...LOL

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It's pretty unanimous. I found this Apprentice blog and people were basically crying and saying they wouldn't be able to sleep for weeks it was so bad.

Of course, Randal's mom is posting under about 15 user names too like "Get over it. My baby won!"

Your baby is a jerk lady.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I was stunned when I saw it. I'm stunned now, over an hour later.

That was just about one of the most debased things I've ever seen in my life. Honestly, in my own company, I would have fired him on the spot...and I LIKE my people to be ruthless.

It just showed a real lack of class, and it's going to haunt him.

However, he just made Rebecca into a real star - and I'm pretty sure Randall won't last longer than the guaranteed year's contract.

I mean where's Kelly Purdue now?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Has it been over an hour? Man, I need to stop arguing with Randal's immediate family on the "I have no life" blog.

I think I'm about to start a race riot in Jersey.

You're exactly right though Brimstone. He'll take his own life when his mistake sinks in.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I watched with my wife.
I had the advantage of Rant's spoiler.

I gave her no hints, other than she needed to watch all the way to the credits.
She actually gasped when he did that.

We both pretty much agreed, he climbed to the highest branch, and sawed it off himself.

Put her in a management tier that oversees both projects...aka Randal's boss.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The key here is that this guy did something that was mean-spirited and, more importantly, bad for the Trump Organization only for the gratification of his own ego as the sole apprentice (or apprentus if he thinks apprenti would be an appropriate plural form
).

At this point, I'd rather be Rebecca. Rebecca will have people knocking down her door immediately to hire her for a far higher than Trump is contractually obliged to pay to Randal, and Randal doesn't have a prayer of staying for even second longer than is likewise contractually required.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
apprentice, apprenti...LOL

I caught that too...
Sometimes you can show off more than you should...
Is that what over education does?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   
No, it's not overeducation, it's stupidity.

Apprentice comes from an old French verb, not a Latin 2nd declension noun.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I agree, He should've have hired Rebecca? and not have had Randall make any choice, dumb-rich Billionaire! Randall shouldn't have been asked anything! Here's his(Trumps') site, if you wanna complain by e-mail. I think he wouldn't care too much. Wouldn't it be funny if him and Howie D(of BSB, the smart one) actually talked about this thread at an award show or something?LOL

[edit on 12/16/05 by bsbfan1]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Why do people watch these "reality shows"?

I thought reality, was out in the real world, not in the TV. I'll admit, I watch TV & play video games, but I go out & do things in the real world, along with working.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
We do too, but you can learn what to do and not do in society, it's part of socialization. I mean I work, read, and have a whole life on the internet so we just watch for "Family Time" at home.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Bill McCuddy talked about this on FOX, he confirmed Trump was planning to hire both and Randal's reaction was a surprise and they had to start rolling credits early, etc...Also Rebecca already has plenty of offers, as I predicted!

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
YAY! At least now we have a happy ending. But Randall will probably have to watch his back the rest of his life for that.

new topics

top topics

join