It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher on Larry King Live tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Liberal comedian Bill Maher is on Larry King Live again tonight (Thursday 12/15) on CNN. The last time he was on I called in and got to ask him about what he thought about UFOs and the government cover up on live CNN TV. His response was that of a child and he put me down. I wasn't too happy about that, but at least I got to ask about UFOs which isn't asked much on CNN or any news channel for that matter.

So I would ask that you all try to call in tonight and ask him if he has done any research on UFOs since the last time he was asked and plug ATS while you're at it! Larry King Live is from 9-10pm EST. Start calling in around 8:50pm and don't stop hitting re-dial until 9:30pm. The toll free number to call is *snip*. Good luck to all of you who try. I'll be trying my best because I want to get through to him again. You have to hit re-dial pretty fast. Post here if you get through and talk to him.

Try!!!!!!!

Edit: Removed phone number.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have a problem with this and I'll tell you why...

ATS is growing and we now will have a TV show coming soon. I don't think ATS wants to be associated with "pranking" type calls to shows. This type of media is not really the type ATS needs and could seriously hamper things here if done as a group effort.

Not to mention, there might even be some legal issues regarding an internet group making a coodinated "attack" on a major TV talk show.

Just my guess, but I would say this needs an Owner's ok first.

I would caution ALL members to NOT do this before such permission is given or face possible consequences (banning, etc).

Zedd

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Prank call? I wouldn't call it that. Didn't seem like anyone had a problem with me doing it last time. I would say anyone who wants to call in can. But hey, I'm not a mod so I'm sorry if I've offended you.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Not at all...I just say a bit of caution is needed if ATS is to be "plugged."

I remember the last time and I don't think there are issues, but let me get an Admin to have a look, ok?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well my post was edited by someone other than me, so maybe that's good enough?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Do not attempt to promote ATS in this way without prior approval of AboveTopSecret.com LLP partners (Simon, Skeptic, Springer)

This type of activity would not be approved.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Alrighty then. Gottcha.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Alrighty then. Gottcha.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Do not attempt to promote ATS in this way without prior approval of AboveTopSecret.com LLP partners (Simon, Skeptic, Springer)

This type of activity would not be approved.

On this note...Thread Closed.

ps) In the Terms & Conditions

12.) You agree not to cultivate the membership of these domains for the sending of private messages (board U2U or e-mail) for the purposes of marketing, mass mailing, or recruitment for other groups (offline or online) such as activist groups or other online discussion board websites. You will not also seek to rally the membership of these domains for any cause without prior written permission from the site owner.

top topics

join