It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Pentagon To Place Pro USA Propaganda In Foreign Media

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zugzwang
This will have the same effect as the, "Land Rights for Gay Whales!" bumper sticker campaign a few years back. The result being homosexual whales are still disenfranchised.

I think my bumper sticker has done much to raise the awareness for the cause of the plight of gay whales and their land rights..... How many people didnt realise there was an issue with this before I got my bumper sticker

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zugzwang
But I for one welcome this move. I'll wear my t-shirt with the slogan, "It's only torture when they do it!" with pride.

Do they come in women's sizes too ?

lol Mayet

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If you can't make friends, buy them!

What an excellent plan.

M

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by jetsetter
I can't see how anyone could be against this.

Because I want my CBC and European news without the 'Pentagon Spin' to convice me to love the USA no matter what, thank you very much.

[edit on 12/14/2005 by Gools]

I am thinking it will be aimed more at the Middle East than at Europe.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
kinda has me wondering if this is just a cover up for where the money is acutally going. probably something they would get in trouble for. so they make up this rediculous bit, people some how buy it. if we dont see any bumper stickers or shirts, its because the people over there didnt support it, not because there werent any tshirts or bumper stickers in the first place.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
America's greatest properganda machine has always been Hollywood, well lets expand that and say your entire movie industry. Want to hear something you may find amusing? As a young child (ah the 80's lol) I would watch American films and would wish i was living in America - and i'm British.

Dont underestimate the power of film. (No Star Wars pun intended)

[edit on 15-12-2005 by freeradical]

df1

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
Finally.................They should have been doing this for years. It does not require killing and expensive weapons. I can't see how anyone could be against this.

The media of the present is a global enterprise. When the government disseminates propoganda to foreign media it is also disseminating it to the American media and the people of the U.S. This results in voters choosing our leaders at the polls based on deception. So what you are telling me is that you believe government always knows best and that you don't mind being treated as an ignorant lap dog by the federal government.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join