It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Page Spacing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This may be an error relating to my Browser, but I got some strange page spacing whilst browsing BTS; half of the page was assigned to the Avatars and member info and the other half to posts. The spacing for each half was exactly even and as large as a normal post block.

Similar things happened during the Halloween game... Im not sure if this has any significance, just thought I'd bring it up.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If you provided a link to the specific thread pages you noticed this on.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've had that happen before. I think that it's just a problem with the page loading. MyATS sometimes comes up with giant text. In either case, refreshing seems to do the trick. If not I just sign out of my browser and sign back in.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
MyATS sometimes comes up with giant text. In either case, refreshing seems to do the trick. If not I just sign out of my browser and sign back in.

Same here. Perhaps it is a coding issue that needs to be looked into if enough people see this happen. In my case I am using IE browser if that helps. I know at times other browsers do have similar problems more often then IE so I stick with IE when on ATS keeping it to a minimum.

[edit on 12/15/2005 by shots]

new topics

top topics

join