It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The True Bible Code? "I am the word"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I give a serious warning to you, for the reverence I have for you and your will and genuine concern for your well being. If you are a person who knows fear and hate and you experience any negative emotions regularly, please, for your sake and the sake of the people you know, do not continue to read this.

If you want to read this and you have as of yet not conquered your own fears and prejudices within your mind, this may not be healthy for you. I would strongly suggest that you over a month or two you start writing a journal/diary with the intentions that no one else shall EVER read it.

I know you, because I know myself. You can not deny that you are not the same person you are with you mom, as you are with your father. You are not the same person when dealing with your boss as you are when you are dealing with your grandfather. You are not the same person you are when dealing with any individual. Why? Because of your will to meet certain expectations you think they have of you, and because of your fear of being alone, therefore you aim to please, rather than aim to be who you are devoid of fear's domination over you. Remember this: It takes 40 days to make and to break habits. Write a journal for you and you alone, and know as you are writing it that no one will ever read it. This will cause all the masks and false aspects of your personality to fade away, as you are not trying to please anyone else, but you!!!!

Please, know yourself before you proceed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you feel the bible judges you?

And yet the bible says "Judge not lest you be judged".

Translation to me:If anyone judges, they shall be judged by their own standards.

And yet, i feel as though the bible judges me.

So perhaps we should hold the bible to its own standards.

But, we must remain true to ourselves, and what it means to us, individually.

The bible states "I am the word".

Translation to me: I am communication manifested, I am language.

The bible states "The meek shall inherit the Earth"
Translation to me: use only lower case letters.

The bible states (paraphrase): Children are the future, pure
Translation to me: spell out phonetically (as it sounds)

The bible states: "We are currently in Satan's dominion"
Translation to me: Since everything is reversed in hell as it is in heaven, then instead of left to right, right to left (unless you are in heaven). This also means to me we should shed our fear and utilize our empathy and look through the eyes of the word. Look at the world from behind the word, which is still reversed.

My point is that the rules of the bible could be applied to the word of the bible to extract a different meaning, not that the first is in anyway incorrect, but the book is more than it is, we can agree upon that hopefully, if not maybe you can justify how billions of souls who preceded you thought it important enough to spread to the four corners of the planet?

But, beware. This should not be done if you are operating from a state of mind that is slave to it's own fears and hates, because if this is the case, then you may only see what it is you know to look for, fear and hate because you are still operating (down to the cellular level) as "Self pre-servation" aka self before i serve a t(z?)ion.

If the good book is what i think it may be (literally a message from the future with all lessons learned from the past) then when we apply the word's rules upon the word itself a far grander thing presents itself.

Again, this is just a theory, and may not be true for you at all. But, if If there is validity to it, then perhaps all we have to gain is a better perspective of the will of our revered and loved creator.

If something foul, ugly, or anything that makes you feel uncomfortable and invokes your fear and hate and negativity is found: I promise you, you have not looked at it correctly.

What do you think?

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You know what I think!

But for anyone who can't guess what I'm thinking--I agree completely and wholeheartedly.

I also can support what you say as reliable from the standpoint of having personally tested such an idea on my own and in private. The results were literally shattering as well as perfectly restorative.

One must die in order to live, and the preferred method of our Creator is by what is figuratively termed, in the bible, as 'by the sword.'

The sword is sharp and there is no defense that can withstand it's persistent thrusts and parries. It is the ethereal 'word' known as Truth and although it is very stealthy it is the most effective catalyst known (or rather, unknown).

Once you find your own and pick it up, never leave home without it.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I really enjoy reading Esoteric Teacher threads.

I have a couple of items within me that needs to go out to the trash. I am going to try this. I hope to remember in 40 days to post it's results.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, I'll give it a shot. As far as passing this on to anyone else...well...I have my hands full just reminding people the Bible is actually Sixty-Six books. Picking it apart word by word will definately be a chore.

This kind'a throws me. You're paraphrasing, yet you want me to spell something out of it phonetically?

[edit on 18-12-2005 by Toelint]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint

This kind'a throws me. You're paraphrasing, yet you want me to spell something out of it phonetically?

Just the first word or phrase. You may find that subliminality in language exists.

For instance:

When I think of Egypt I think of the great pyramids.
When I think of the great pyramids I think of the blocks made to construct them.
When I think of the big blocks I think of how they were made.
When I think of how they were made I think = "He Chipped".

When I think of "He Chipped", I think of Egypt.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
wow, that's odd..the whole he chipped - egypt thing.

--- this is related to annies post a bit..
from YHWH.com
the breath of g-d

"1 - God dies (exhales), so

2 - We can live (the breath is outside), so

3 - We can die (inhales), so

4 - God can live (the breath is inside)"

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
"What do you think?"

well I do think that their are messages in the bible but esentialy it already says what you said do not fear be fearless and hate not

the only thing you should disslike are things that cause hate and fear

what we must do is work to eliminate the things that cause hate and fear the main one is lies and secerets the seccond one is lack of knowledge the third one is sensless violence

grand scale lies cause great lack of knowledge and when the government keeps secerets from it's people it creats ignorantce in it's people

knowledge is power but lack of knowledge is pure destruction and sensless violence not knowing why you fight causes sensless violence

sensless violence causes lies and secerets not knowing why makes you have to lie about what you did and why you did it

always question why you do anything if you don't know why then find out or don't do it

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Another paradox/coincidence is the great pyramid of Egypt.

Could there be a subliminal message embedded within the words alone of the Great Pyramid. Seems many have thought many enigmas encompass the mythology around its construction. I say mythology, because the census is that people really don't know everything about it. Personally, I think of the pyramid as the mark of Cain, but I could be wrong.

Who is accreditted with the building of the great pyramid?

Kufru / Cheops

Each syllable in reverse phoenetically spells out something, almost . . .. .

Not to offend anyone, or make any blatant attempt to circumvent the censors, but there may be truth hidden within the names of those accreditted with it's construction.

Kufru Cheops

Cheops backwards is almost "Speach"

But, you would have to exchange the "o" with an "a", which would be considered wordplay, but then again: "I am the alpha (a) and the omega (o).

Tower of Babyl?

F ur speach????

ru = ur ??

ur = your ??

your speach ??

new topics

top topics

join