It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Them Crazy Kids Or........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
.......why wasn't high school like this when I was younger?

www.firstcoastnews.com...

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Three First Coast students are facing criminal charges after a teacher says they were involved in oral sex in the classroom.

Christopher Lemay, 18, is accused of paying a 16-year-old-girl to perform the act on another boy at Sandalwood High. Those two are under-age, so First Coast News is not releasing their identities.

Sandalwood administrators say the act happened under a table in a large class full of students, so the teacher had limited visibility.

Man, right there in the middle of a full crassroom while the teacher was in the room????? It makes you wonder what they would do if they had a little bit of privacy.

And this isnt a tale of two passionate lovebirds that just couldn't control their urges either. She did it for cold hard cash.....on someone else!!

High school isnt what it used to be.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How about all the things inherently wrong with that, like paying a 16 year old girl to go down on some dude? Or, how about accepting the money?

Have some self respect!

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I don't know how to reply to this thread without coming off the wrong way.

First of all, I don't know why anyone would pay for someone else to receive the pleasure. If someone were to buy one for me when I was that age I would have been more than appreciative. Is it disgusting in a way? Yes. Is it a sign of the times? Yes. On the whole kids are so young now when they first become sexually active, it's really not surprising. I don't have any kids yet and fear for the future when I have a daughter and she becomes a young woman. Like most other fathers if I found out that my daughter was caught up in something like this, I don't know how berserk I would become.

But to play devil's advocate, getting one under the desk during class, well, I fantasized about kinkier things than that when I was a young studmuffin.

Peace

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Dr Love]

new topics

join