It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Christmas (Civil War)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have nothing extremely profound to say, but wouldn't this War on Christmas thing be considered a civil war? I mean, 'war' is just a word, not necessarily a reference to an actual war in the typical sense. There are larger issues overarching this as well - religious and political debates, a new pope, Isreal in trouble (Lieberman supporting the war), Iraq support dithering, politicians in trouble, etc.

Something to that? Titor theorists attack!

*Edited caps lock title*

[edit on 14-12-2005 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtDisc
I have nothing extremely profound to say, but wouldn't this War on Christmas thing be considered a civil war? I mean, 'war' is just a word, not necessarily a reference to an actual war in the typical sense. There are larger issues overarching this as well - religious and political debates, a new pope, Isreal in trouble (Lieberman supporting the war), Iraq support dithering, politicians in trouble, etc.

Something to that? Titor theorists attack!

Yes, I would agree with your post PtDisc. What you are describing does have all the makings of a civil war. Civilized people start arguing over a religious hollidy tradition. And that brings us to the roots of what some would like to believe in and that others would rather despise or see cast away. And if they doen't find a way to agree on terms and believes, then you can be assured that an escalation is near at hand. It is very sad to look upon when celebration days that should bring peoples hearts and minds together turn into days of anger and hate. And worse.
But doen't let your mind be confused by what you see, just listen to what your heart has to say.
Merry Christmas
Peter Paul

new topics

join