It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa do you beleave?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
every one has their say wather or not aleins are really visiting us. i say i do beleave in Santa.

and id like to know im not alone

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
No I don't believe in Santa. I've never received a present from Santa Clause no matter how good I have been. I've stayed up all night on Christmas Eve and never seen him. There is no evidence of any Christmas town at the North Pole. I'm sure there are more reasons to add but I don’t want to spend much time on this.

DRAGON27, why do you believe in Santa?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I can not stand Santa and all the commercial garbage it represents.

I'm thinking about burning a Santa for christmas.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Geez guys...Flame the guy why don't ya.

Though, I have to say, I don't believe in Santa either. Right up there along with God, freedom, and West Virginia.
Sorry man, I somehow doubt you'll find very many Santa believers here.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I dont believe in anything, so Santa loses.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I believe Santa is actually a shapeshifting reptillian who harvests the souls of the worlds children. Watch out! Don't let him in... he'll get your kids! :O

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
i have to say i feel for you. that you dont beleave in the spirit of christmas.
and the real santa was Saint Nicholas Text Green

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I believe in Santa, but he died a long time ago didn't he?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
When I was a little girl (under 5) living in a big farmhouse in Ohio on a snowy Christmas Eve, my sister and I were awakened by the sound of muffled thumping on the roof complete with the slight tinkling of real jingle bells. You know the big 2 inch bells?

I was excited and scared and over 40 years later, the memory and even the feelings of awe and wonder are still fresh in my mind. Even though I found out later that it was my big brothers, at the time, I believed in Santa more than anything!

So, no, I don't still believe in Santa, but at one time...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I want to say that the Spirit of Christmas is probably a bit more of a Christian thing. My mom put Santa on the presents til about fourth or fifth grade when I finally told her she didn't have to.

Don't feel sorry for the people who don't believe, the holidays aren't the end of the world

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAGON27
i have to say i feel for you. that you dont beleave in the spirit of christmas.
and the real santa was Saint Nicholas Text Green

saint Nicholas has nothing to do with Santa...thast the "sanitized" version... the santa thing began with an ancient ritual, where a rain-deer was sacrificed and the ritual priest would wear the rai-ndeers skin inside out...so actually the nice litle Santa's suite is the family oriented and sanitized version, of the sacrificed rain-deer bloody skin.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just thought this might give another perspective as to the belief of good old St. Nick, and that for some, believing is not always based on everything tangible. This is the original response letter from the Editor of the New York Sun 1897 to one Virginia O'Hanlon on whether Santa Claus exists.

It is one of the most heartwarming letters I have read.

christmas.whipnet.net...

[edit on 14-12-2005 by alphacenturi]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
No, I don't believe in Santa, but I believe in the spirit of Santa. I will pass on the tradition of some fat guy who eats cookies and works one day a year to my three children, and they will realize that it wasn't a magical man who could prompt 8 reindeer to fly like the wond for one night who brought them their PSP, but rather boring old Mom and Dad.

Dude, if Santa was real, I would have my Jag, a bigger house, and a pay raise.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
has this world gotten so messed up that no one beleaves in anything any more. i know many people over 25 that beleave in santa,but have given up on peace on earth.

you dont have to get a bigger house,car,boat,or a raise to just beleave.
beleaveing may bring you more happiness than all that crap,but that may be on to deep of a level.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If my happiness were dependent on a lie of Santa CLAWS i would be in seriou trouble ! :shk:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Only if he brings dictionaries to everyone; then I will beleave.

I'll believe when it is explained how he hits every house in one night.

If Jesse James can catch Sandra Bullock, anything is possible.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Wikipedia - Santa Claus, Disambiguation

Santa Claus, Arizona
Santa Claus, Georgia
Santa Claus, Indiana

new topics

top topics

join