It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you ever want to know, exactly where HARRP was...?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I started a different thread on H.A.A.R.P. about it being a part of the conspiracy on Global Warming along with water de-salination and OnStar.

The "Global Warming Conspiracy" Revealed...H.A.A.R.P., OnStar, and Tesla...

I just thought everyone would like to read cross-relevant information on this topic and thread.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Here you go :

Where is the HAARP facility located?
The HAARP Observatory is located approximately 8 miles north of Gakona, Alaska.
What are the geographic coordinates of the observatory?
The facility is located at:
62 deg 23.5 min North Latitude
145 deg 8.8 min West Longitude

HAARP itself is located in Gakona, AK which is approx. 160 miles northeast of Anchorage. It's an array of 48 72-foot high antennas which send out bursts of the aforementioned electromagnetic radiation. These bursts heat the ions in the ionosphere, some even say "boiling" the upper atmosphere.

I've found a couple good pieces on pre-HAARP and early HAARP research on this sort of technology:
twm.co.nz... - GJF MacDonald
twm.co.nz... - Tom Bearden
Kind of heavy, but good reads.

There's no real short, concise reply to "What is HAARP?" I wish there was. It's something more than the Navy, Air Force, and the University of Alaska is telling the public.
Basically, it's a mechanism that beams gigawatts of electromagnetic radiation (at a time!) into our upper atmosphere for reasons which are unclear.
If you're still confused, do a Google search for HAARP. Add your own specific terms (weather, mind, effects, earthquakes, etc). You'll find more info than you can possibly digest in a week, let alone an evening.

My head hurts now.

Actually it's 7.84 miles North West. Just up the river actually.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What I find interesting is if you look up the coordinates on google map and view by satellite you can only see about 1/4 of the array. The rest has artifical images placed over it to the north, I wonder what's up there?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bigshow

This is of course so you can not actually see the antenae array. They would not want some peon being able to replicate the device via satelitte imagery and a copy of Popular Mechanics. By the way, I have the Popular Mechanics with the H.A.A.R.P. array in it. There are other places that you can not see on Google Earth also. Feel free to post those here on this thread here.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
If they concealed HAARP it would intensify the belief that it was a weapons system. I believe it has weapons applications nevertheless.

I find myself believing that this is just a rip-off of Tesla's work, and specifically, this was the one he 'backed off' when he realized the implications of its deployment.

I could be wrong, but when the government sequestered most of Tesla's patents and then other 'theoreticians' come up with similar ideas and get them patented it seems a dead give away.

It's a shame really, because it could render intercontinental ballistic missile warfare obsolete (it wouldn't stop cruise missiles though). But then, think of all the billions the weapons industry would not be able to make.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
It's a shame really, because it could render intercontinental ballistic missile warfare obsolete (it wouldn't stop cruise missiles though). But then, think of all the billions the weapons industry would not be able to make.

LOL! A shame, really? It HAS rendered ICBMs obsolete! HAARP is more of a defensive weapon system than anything else as it is a missle defense shield, however it does have other "modes" in which weather manipulation and ELF communication transmissions are utilized. HAARP is probably just like the one Bush is pushing to install in the Poland to protect the European AU. I have also seen a Youtube video of a similiar array in Brazil (looks like a huge vineyard of grapes until you approach)

BTW, what do you think was the true cause of the Columbia (space shuttle) disaster in March 2003. NASA and Bushco wanted us to believe it was damage to the heat shield. No, HAARP was turned on that morning 2 hours before Columbia was destroyed and turned off about 2 hours later. Oh yeah, also the fact that HAARP had been silent for the previous two months, and then again silent for 3 months after! Columbia was destroyed by HAARP technology during the rendering of "ICBM technology as useless" (thanks N. Korea), at a cost of many astronauts lives. Do some more research, the hidden truth is out there, beyond the lies and deceit!

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by percievedreality

Ugh! I don't know why my inner child feels wounded.
Actually the Colombia incident is not really news to me, I just never know if I'm supposed to expand the thread topic. On that note,

Have you seen the alleged energy weapon strike footage during the Colombia's landing? Of course there are those who claim UFO shot it down, but HAARP seems much more likely to be the culprit.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by bigshow

This is of course so you can not actually see the antenae array. They would not want some peon being able to replicate the device via satelitte imagery and a copy of Popular Mechanics.

You could always make a personal visit? After all, not as though HAARP is hidden ......

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Here's a picture from the wikipedia page.

this picture has to be credited to HAARP as per wikipedia.

Thought you'd be interested in this pic since I haven't seen it posted in these parts before.

Tela

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Thank you for that picture, very nice. I am very interested in the HAARP array and will be reading up on it. I am also very interested in Tesla's work but finding a LOT of information on him has been kind of hard.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
heres another picture from a different angle, and then I'm outtie here for the weekend.

Tela

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Have you seen the alleged energy weapon strike footage during the Colombia's landing? Of course there are those who claim UFO shot it down, but HAARP seems much more likely to be the culprit.

You mean the Plasma Discharge from nowhere that followed the plasma trail of the ship taken by an amateur astronomer and since quashed by NASA et al?

Yes I have seen one of the images...

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by percievedrealityhowever it does have other "modes" in which weather manipulation and ELF communication transmissions are utilized.

Yes weather control is one other use to be sure...

But there is one use that is also very beneficial IF they can make it work and pull it off...

When the pole shift occurs the Earth will be without a magnetic shield to protect us from the solar and cosmic radiation... it is the intent of HAARP to attempt to effectively put up a shield around the planet to replace the natural one... (no one knows how long it will be open)

(Yes the same 'missile shield' can shield other things as well
)

For now just take my word on it
I am putting together the relevant documents... but if anyone else wants to help... I will provide search parameters

EDIT TO ADD:
Here is one, though they talk about hurting the magnetic sheild... they forget it can be used both ways...
HAARP SYSTEM THREATENS GOD GIVEN
EXTERNAL MAGNETIC BELTS THAT SHIELD EARTH
www.itwillpass.com...

Now for HAARP to be able to mess with the ionosphere on this level they would need many stations strategically placed around the world...

You know its funny about Americans... they wear blinders....

SURA Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
The Sura facility was commissioned in 1981, The HAARP project began in 1993. Russia was ahead by 12 years !!!

SURA Facility

Platteville Atmospheric Observatory 1962, The ionospheric heater was still used until 1984
Platteville

HIPAS High Power Auroral Stimulation Observatory

EISCAT European Incoherent Scattter

HAARP is probably just like the one Bush is pushing to install in the Poland to protect the European AU. I have also seen a Youtube video of a similiar array in Brazil (looks like a huge vineyard of grapes until you approach)

Hmmm don't Know of one in Poland or Brazil.... If you can find that please let me know... I will look for them though...

HOWEVER I DO have these...

Nerc MST Radar Facility Carmarthenshire, Wales, United Kingdom

Jicamarca Radio Observatory Lima Peru

This one you can see on Google Earth..

National MST Radar Facility
Gadanki, near Tirupati, in southern Andra Pradesh, India

This one you cannot see on Google Earth, but thanks to a visiting technician...

I have leads on more locations... some smaller... and some are linked support networks...

But I gladly appreciate if anyone wants to help in collecting the data...

What we have finished so far on HAARP like arrays and other material like the Space Weapons and ECHELON NSA Listening posts is here...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

You can contact me at [email protected], U2U or just add it to the thread

[edit on 21-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
OH!! Almost forgot one thing...

A Military use of HAARP

Coat your airplanes ships and even personnel with a special 'coating'... turn on the HAARP arrays set to 'special' frequencies' and you quite literally 'disappear'

I will NOT say much more on this... but will explain the reason I won't by two clips from private emails from 'someone in the know'

If you read the patent you'll understand the relevance to HAARP and the Stealth Bombers, etc. You're an intelligent man and I'm certain that you'll be able to make the connection. If you read US Patent XXXXX, you'll understand (a little better) my connection to/with and collaboration with these men.

LOL...suffice it to say that the 'Predator' (as in the movie) is alive/living at Los Alamos!

and here is part two....

I am free to talk about any of my published US Patents which are in the public domain. I am, however, under an edict from DoD under the NSA to 'report any inquiries relative to the stealth patent'. I had a phone call from a person who identified himself as an 'Undersectetary of Defense' and the person read a statement to me which I later found was excerpted from the National Security Act, as amended. I was 'ordered' to report any inquiries of any kind, by anyone, to DoD relative to that case (patent). I've only had to do that one time in 20 years when a group of Isreali's, based in Philly, contacted me relative to undertaking collaboration on some 'project' in Haifa. I reported this as instructed and the group 'disappeared' shortly thereafter.

Now I know there are others out there that have inteligence and can figure this out as well... and you now have a lot more than I did when I started

But to be more specific would find me having more visits from the nice visitors that talk with a monotone, have no humor, and use black as the preferred aesthetic appeal in apparel.

(They really are not so bad once ya get to know em
)

[edit on 21-3-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you so much for those images of the H.A.A.R.P. array and compound. It definately is an interesting look into the weapon's system that is constantly denied as a weapon's system.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
take a look at China's recent earthquake, it;s likely to be a result of HAARP.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Does anyone know where how this could be used to cause earthquakes? Manipulate the San Adreas fault line? Chino Hills earthquake just a test run?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Charger15

No. That's the point

Leastways, no-one who actually knows the slightest bit about tectonics, atmospheric science, or general earth processes. Those who have spend less than 3 minutes studying such subjects know exactly how it all works. But I never trust omnipotent gods

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So Essan...

You say you are an ex government disinfo agent turned weatherman, that believes the planet Nibiru exists and is made of rubber, and that HAARP has the ability to brew a cup of tea for you and you think WE are crazy?

Hmmmm

So just what DO you think HAARP is capable of?

And I have two weatherman related questions

How is it that weatherman can make so many wrong predictions and still pick up a paycheck at the end of the week...

What exactly does it mean when a highly qualified weatherman comes on sounding all professional with the experience of years and says' There is a 50% chance of rain today..."

Seems to me the science of weather predicting is pretty whishy whashy dontcha think?

[edit on 29-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Thank you so much for those images of the H.A.A.R.P. array and compound. It definately is an interesting look into the weapon's system that is constantly denied as a weapon's system.

Your very welcome my friend... except not one of those pictures was the HAARP array Those are a few of the OTHER arrays around the world

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join