It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Straw Adversary...a "terrorist" in our midst

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
In all My other posts in here I meant this by calling "terrorism" & "terrorist's" the "Straw Adversary" when talking about the NWO & how they will treat us as American citizens.

The thing is, that "terrorism" & "terrorist" is such a broad ranged definition. It is not just Abdullah with a backpack & a bomb, at least not by the US Federal Government. The reason I say this...? Well, when you get things like the Patriot Act, & the "Lone Wolf Terrorist" clauses, you restricted our US Citizens rights that were given to us in our Constitution. Not only this, but when the President of the US declares part of our Nation a Natural Disaster, FEMA steps in & declares Martial Law.

What is wrong with that, you ask? Well...seeing how FEMA get's control of the US or whatever part of it that's had a flood, hurricane, sinkholes, etc, they literally suspend the US Constitution totally. You have NO rights, as a US citizen.

Okay, maybe you're asking now, where does the "Straw Adversary" come in like in the beginning of this post? Well, the thing is, that for most people, a "terrorist" used to be some Arab hi-jacking a plane, or blowing up a US Consulate in another country, until of course, Timothy McVeigh came along.

Another patsy like Lee Harvey Oswald.

Then there's Waco, Texas & Ruby Ridge, & whatever else happens. These are the events, that will get tied to "terrorism" on our American soil. Just after 9/11, President Bush had a speech, where he said "We will train our Police & Military how to respond to a "terrorist action" on American soil...". The hairs on the back of My neck were standing on end the whole speech.

Okay, for those of you that do not know, the American Military, is not allowed to move on American soil, unless in a Natural Disaster, which is usually the National Guard, under a Law called "Posse Comitatus", which reads :

From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress; and no money appropriated by this act shall be used to pay any of the expenses incurred in the employment of any troops in violation of this section, and any person willfully violating the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction thereof shall be punished by fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars or imprisonment not exceeding two years or by both such fine and imprisonment.

You can go here to read more on this :
www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil...

What you see, with FEMA stepping in & suspending the US Constitution, is a loophole through a "Natural Disaster" like Hurricane Katrina to take away our God given rights.

Don't agree with Me? Try going anywhere you're not supposed to, during a Natural Disaster with a National Guradsman pointing a M-16 at you. You'll be shot dead, if he's doing his job right.

Well, back to My original point, the "Straw Adversary"...to get the people to hate terrorism, the Government literally tied all the loose ends together, from Sept 11th to the Oklahoma City bombing, so everyone in the US would see, "terrorism" as anything in between an Arab & a US citizen. This is where it gets good, or bad, depending on where you stand.

If you try to stand against the treatment, that you see as bad, like a Cop or Special Forces Operator or FBI Agent taking your family member off, because he's suspicious, fits the profile of a "terrorist", then you will be taken with them. Do you know why something so small as this will work? Because the Government knows how to show you one thing, while they're really doing another. Pretending to "Protect our Freedoms" by taking away our privacy.

I remember, after Sept 11th, they started asking all over the News, "Would you give up some of your freedoms, to make the US safer?" Know what My answer would've been, if they'd asked Me? Nope, not one ounce of it. I value My privacy, & I will protect it with My life.

I have nothing to hide, I'd show you My wallet & everything in it, if I trusted you, show you where My gun is, if I trusted you. Do I trust the Government? Hell no!!! You never, ever, ever trust a Politician.

Politicians are like diapers, they need to be changed often & for the same reason.

In case you missed it, in all that typing of Mine, "terrorism" is the "Straw Adversary", because the Government knows, they have to make you fear something, so you're easier to control & manipulate. And guess what...? They're doing it, & you're willingly letting them, by letting them take away our Freedoms.

Remember, we have that "Code Orange, Code Red, & Code Green" for the "terrorism alert" system? Guess what...? All they have to do, is turn that light from green to red, & you run away scared & lock your doors.

Think about all this, add your thoughts to the mix.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
[edit on 13-12-2005 by Spartan_DH]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
They say that freedom rules if fear is dead.

If this is true in prison, it is all the more true in society. Power is not a substitute for consent. Those wielding the power in every society are in the minority while those obeying are in the majority. That the majority does not overthrow the minority is the great puzzle of political philosophy, addressed most famously by Étienne de la Boétie. Rothbard explains explains as follows:

[His] fundamental insight was that every tyranny must necessarily be grounded upon general popular acceptance. In short, the bulk of the people themselves, for whatever reason, acquiesce in their own subjection. If this were not the case, no tyranny, indeed no governmental rule, could long endure. Hence, a government does not have to be popularly elected to enjoy general public support; for general public support is in the very nature of all governments that endure, including the most oppressive of tyrannies. The tyrant is but one person, and could scarcely command the obedience of another person, much less of an entire country, if most of the subjects did not grant their obedience by their own consent.

When Ashcroft said that had the Patriot Act been in place earlier, 9/11 wouldn't have happened and that absent a Patriot Act, the country may have seen more 9/11s over the past two years (a double-double negative that's unprovable) - he scared more than half the country witless.

Now that is terrorism.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has 'closed', the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. AND I AM CAESAR." -Julius Caesar

new topics

top topics

join