It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, has this happened to anyone ever?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have never had normal dreams.But on the contrary I am Me i cannot ever do anything i normally cannot do.I have had a reoccuring dream once it was completely rerun and i remembered it in my dream.The strange thing i would have to say is my mental state in these dreams.I am almost always being hunted or running from evil things and men who are trying to kill me for whatever reason.They started when i was about 5.Really bad dreams.
here is something weird.I used to always sleep at the bottom of my parents door.even though i was terrified of the dark until i was 17.My father would trip over me every morning.Here is one of the first disturbing dreams that really sticks out.Now keep in mind that i do not lie.I was eight.
I woke up in my room.There was a hole in the wall.(My walls were blue).
But this hole was from what seemed to be decay.I walked to it,and looked out.It was my town.Now to make it short.Every one that I would normally see everyday was there,and they acted normally,but all of them had wounds and open gashes every where.not decaying but torn and peeling off as if they were freshly mutilated.At first these kinds of horrors would terrify me.After so many years its not so bad.I have gone deep within the depths of many things and have come out not whole not broken but different and the same all at the same time.Now that i have reached a new ring of understanding and openness to that which we are all part of,i have almost achieved full planeswalking and let me tell you my fragile understanding of everything can barely handle the transition.
But here is a zinger to keep this topic going strong

Has anyone wondered why when they are in a dream (now this is generally speaking You know who you are hehe)our state of mind is there
and you act as if every thing is common day.Like it is natural?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I get this all the time.

I'll also think of a movie or certain television show (even if it is rare) and then sometime down the road I'll see it.
It freaks me out.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have had dreams that have seemed really vague and quite random, only for it to happen.

One I remember is when Pokemon was a huge craze (I was young then) and in the dream I got a card which had a sort of dog which was on fire and and one of my friends wanted it as they had the evolved version and required my version. Then one day with the Neo Pokemon I got a card with the sort of burning dog, and the rest I have said.

I'm trying to remember other dreams that have come true, but some I remember are to do with protecting a convoy in a war zone and fighting my way out of somewhere, which I suppose is a good sign as I want to join the military.

I'll try and remember my dreams from now on, haven't really had any for a while.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mashup

I'm trying to remember other dreams that have come true, but some I remember are to do with protecting a convoy in a war zone and fighting my way out of somewhere, which I suppose is a good sign as I want to join the military.

I'll try and remember my dreams from now on, haven't really had any for a while.

Your dreams about the convoy could also be a past life memory and your interest in the military could have something to do with it. Just food for thought.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
That's what I suspect, I'm wondering why I'm so into the military.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You might want to try a past life regression to see if anything comes up.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm worried about what might come up though.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I also have these experience.. but I've not seen any paper of any exam...>.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well, it just happened again to Me. Another one of those Deja Vu moments I originally posted on this thread.

It may not seem like a big deal to you, but it is to Me. I was typing up a comment to post about a previous post someone had asked Me a question about.

See that thread here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then it hit Me. The Deja Vu moment was, that I was watching Jeff Foxworthy on TV, & typing up those posts on that thread, while chatting to Celtic Heart, another member of ATS on Instant Messenger.

While this may seem like a rather silly thing to have a Deja Vu moment over, it says a lot to Me. I haven't had one of those in a LONG time.

What it says to Me, is that I was doing the right thing, by posting that comment in the post to the thread. I believe that is why I have those "Deja Vu" moments, or dreams, or however they come to Me. To tell Me I'm on the right path in life.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think more people are having precog dreams now than 25 years ago. I think we live in more spiritual times and people are more self aware.

Ive had precog "episodes" for many years. Sometimes in dreams but alot more when Im awake. When Im awake I can see a few minutes into the future. When Im asleep in can see days ahead.

Id love to master it as I really do see it as a gift but hey, Im sure it will come in time
I think if you dont get too freaked and just let it happen that in time the reason why you have these dreams or vision will become apparent.

Happy dreaming

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
I'm worried about what might come up though.

Part of the process though is releasing your fears. Then entire process can truly be theraputic and help you get past emotional or mental roadblocks you have in this life time.......sometimes you aren't even aware you have deep rooted fears or anxiety. I recommend you read the book Many Masters and Many Lives by Dr. Brian Weiss.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join