It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need to solve a math problem for programming class...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hey, i need to solve a math problem dealing with inequalities for my programming class but im not sure how to break the word problem into inequalities for me to use to find points on a graph. I dont need anyone to solve it...unless you want to haha. But, can someone break the problem down into the inequalities i could solve to find points on a graph with to determine the resource allocation. Heres the prob.

Electronics firm manufactures 2 types of computers. A standard model that requires and expenditure of $400 and 40 hours of labor. A portable model that requires $250 and 30 hours of labor. The firm has $20,000 capitol and 2,160 labor hours available.WHat is the maximum number of computers the company is capable of producing.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by Uber Fr0g]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just because the "widget" in this problem is a computer, doesn't mean it's a "Computer Help" issue.

It is somewhat frowned upon to solict this kind of help, but off to Chit Chat we go, and hopefully a correct answer.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sorry, i was somewhat iffy about posting it here

I worked it out and implemented it into my program so all is well. This thread can be deleted or whatever need be.

new topics

join