It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was King Solomon the Greatest Seer in OT?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
ok let's drop the "oh it's a demon and therefore it's evil" christian routine.

Who said that?

The Jinn are much like humans and have free will they could perform both good and evil acts. Thats quite clear from the text dealing with jinn.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
it was said right here.

Originally posted by siriuslyone
I found this link which is very telling.
If he was into such as this, then I have no use to speak of it.
How can a man be called GREAT when he has legions of demons at his command?

This thread may as well be dead unless I can find some inherent GOOD is this man

ars-goetia.iqnaut.net...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Oh I dont know how I missed that, thanks for the heads up Enyalius. I have to agree with you on the subject. Jinn, Demons/ fallen angels, Spirits are not inheritantly evil or good. Its very clear IMHO they have Free will.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   

siriuslyone, when you refer to the Book of Solomon, do you mean Proverbs, or Wisdom of Solomon (Apocrypha), or is it another book altogether?

I don't want to be a nag, but I'm still curious about this. Can anyone help me out?

Cug

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Lobster
siriuslyone, when you refer to the Book of Solomon, do you mean Proverbs, or Wisdom of Solomon (Apocrypha), or is it another book altogether?

Judging from the link she posted she is referring to the books of the Lemegeton or Lesser Key of Solomon, and the Greater Key of Solomon.

PDF's can be found here. www.hermetic.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Lobster

[edit on 25-1-2006 by Rock Lobster]

Both of these, but do not waste $$ on this one.

books.google.com...://www.google.com/search%3Fh l%3Den%26ie%3DISO-8859-1%26q%3Dbook%2Bof%2Bsolomon%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch

The Mason who told me this said to study ALL relating to Solomon, but start with the KJV of the bible.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Cool, thank you very much.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join