It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up, new research project starting.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
SteveR, in your Psichokinetic research project, you wrote on 19-12 at 3:18 PM

For 10 minutes or so, I meditated to get in the right state of mind. I also used a technique in the Kaltem's handbook about visualizing white energy flooding into my body through the top of my head, and eventually leading out through my palms.

What did you mean with right state of mind? i mean, what is, in your opinion, the right state of mind to perform TK experiments?

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
I don't want to use enchantment, people might become too dependent on it later on, and instead of developing or improving their psychic abilities they might buy some bigger crystal or something...

Its not using enchantment in any way shape of form. Picture a tree, you want to chop the tree down, you need an axe. its a tool. It is you wielding the axe, it cannot swing itself. That is what all these exercises are, tools to use to expand YOUR consciousness. If later on you wish to progress to a chainsaw, that is fine to, it is still you and your own strength and mind that is wielding that tool too. What you are attempting to do by using psychic abilities is to expand your consciousness,unite your conscious and subconscious and unconscious into one. So that you act on pure will pure instinct and pure thought. Complete trust in yourself so to speak.

What merger and I were discussing is a different field of abilities, there are many fields and pathways and you travel your own in life, you may choose to go one way and learn certain things and not be drawn to others. Healing is one. There are many types of healing and one method is by using crystals, each crystal has i'ts own properties. Haematite for instance is great for blood disorders, Emeralds are great for pure mind power, amethysts are good for serious illness, rose quartz is a softer healer and can be used for minor ailments and aches and pains.There are many more I won't list them all here but as I was discussing with Merger I don't personally use crystals to heal with and neither does he for a similiar reason.

I myself use a different method taught to me many many moons ago and that is to take the energy into myself then expel it. Even with natural abilities which most people drawn to healing will have, it takes training and long time dedication to the art. Learning your trade often at the feet of many "masters"

When you decide the time is right to learn somethng or change pathways a guide will come and help you on your way. That is just something else that Just happens. Often will choose a pathway and choose a guide which further splits the pathways. Choose both carefully. For every action is reaction. Think before moving and be guided by instinct. Go the way you wish to go and not the way people wish for you to go. Travel the pathway that you have chosen, not ones chosen for you or marked this way here. Take knowledge from whee it comes and learn what you need to learn from it, do not take everything as gospel take onboard what you feel is right for you. Question, ponder, think.

You might for example be pondering on a subject or issue and an ad for carpet cleaner in the newspaper may have something enlghtening in the catchphrase or slogan that you ponder on and take and use to help you find the answer you are searching for in regards to the issue at hand. Or someone may come up to you in the street and say something totally innocent or irrelevant but your mind goes huh? and thinks about things in light of the issue. You may read this epic saga of a post but only find one sentence of value to you yourself and your current situation, or you might find in this post an answer to a totally different situation that has nothng to do visibly with this subject. Life works in strange ways. Everything has a purpose.

But, by using a crystal you are training your own mind, using your own skills and opening your ownself. It is a tool as cards, runes, mental exercises, i Ching, tea leaves and many other items are tools. Insense is a tool, candles are a tool, crystals are a tool.

When you are doing the crystal opening exercise you are using light, tiny pinpoints of light, and mirrors, tiny microscopic mirrors. by focusing in on those tiny tiny pinpoints of light, you are training your mind to focus, to imagine and to concentrate and you are training your body to relax, your mind to relax and your body to breathe. You are using your eyes, tuning one of your senses to be a super sense.

That is what psychic abilities are in one way. Using your five senses, training them and expanding them all to join and become a super sense, the sixth sense.

The other idea of it is as said, the trinity, the joining of the conscious, subconscious and unconscious to become one. the super conscious.

Clear crystals can be used for healing but most often there is better stones to use for each individual illness. When or if you decide to learn about them you will.

But in context, you are using a stone, a facet within that stone and a light source, so there is nothing to fear. Roosevelt said There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Another thing to think of is if you have a fear, what better way to be armed against that fear than to have a stone in your hand, a focused mind, a light to cut the shadows and a mirror to see whats coming up from behind you.

They are all tools and exercises to develop those abilities within yourself and to put yuorself in the place that you can attain and achieve things you wish to do and learn. Whichever field or pathway you choose, whichever form you choose it to take. You are using these exercises to put yourself in the position and in the right frame to do what you have set out to do.

so far i had no luck visualizing a blue spiral coming out of my pineal glands, in first person perspective, it's kinda hard to visual a blue spiral coming out pineal gland, when you can see anything behind your head.

Creative visualization take time. I remember at first I could barely see the apple, now it is a three D experience for me. Its hard to measure your success yourself, its like dont look at the big picture look at what you have done today that you couldnt do yesterday. If blue is not your colour, try another colour, if a spiral is not your shape pcture something that is, use what you feel comfortable with as your tool. A right handed tool for example is not good to me being a left hander.

Picture in your hand a box or an egg, and that box slowly opening up, that egg opening and new life expanding from within, then pcture that as your pineal gland, or in easier terms picture that as your psychic awareness opening up, giving birth from the egg and taking it's first baby steps. Picture a seed planted and watering that seed till it breaks the surface and then stretches the first tiny stems towards the light and the sun, and sucking up the nourishment from water and the soil and feeling the gentle breeze on the leaves. The plant grows, it gets new branches, new limbs, new leaves, the old leaves fall, the plant changes seasons, there is times of stagnation and times of growth, there is time for the future there is reflection of the past. The plant flowers it blooms, its spreads its life, new life through the pollen on the breeze. That plant is your being, your life your consciousness, feed it and it will grow, give it light and it will grow, give it fresh air and it will grow. give it earth to live in and it will grow. Microscosm and macrocosm. Which is above is below. Everything in small form is reflected in large form and everything in large form is reflected in small form.

I do however recall that occasionally I was able to create a different kind on spiral like thing during certain situation, when I become aware of my surrounding, and luckily I can recreate it quite easily. But, it's not blue, it's more purplish/indigo/lavender. And its more like a bulls eyes, and the rings is purple then white and then purple and so on. It doesnt spiral in though, it acts more like a vortex where everything is being sucked into the center at once. I don't know if that's me drawing aura or what, but I do know that when I manage to see it, lets say in lacrosse practice I can use that purple vortes as a target mark at the corner of the goal and when I shoot it will go in that spot. So I believe the vortex might have other attributes to it.

Ah see I didnt read this before I answered the paragraph before, that vortex is your concentration your focus and as said you have great success. Do not worry about not getting the blue spiral, you have automatically steeled into whats right for you. something that your mind connects with. The other attributes are explained in my first two paragraphs and my previous posts here. The super awareness or super consciousness. It is more than mainstream teaches. But it exists, its part of us all who seek. Read my other post about ultra violet, It is a good sign if you do see the lavender or indigo colour. It means you are shifting and opening yourself. We only see a small part of the sprectrum, we call it the visible spectrum between red and purple, there is more, both sides of that, ultra violet, infra red, and more which are not visible to us. That is what we are doing by expanding, reaching more of the sprectrum. So I would chalk that down as success for that part of your reearch, using those strands you can expand on that and allow it to grow..

Any suggestion on the blue spiral, can you describe how it might look in first person.

Once again each to his own, you have found what you are comfortable with, just as the blue spiral was a tool that I think it was Merger, was comfortable with and many others would be able to use that successfully to. Just as a purple pulse is what I am comfortable with just behind my eyes, these are tools, they are whats called creative visualization and power of thought.

Sometimes its easy to give someone a specific like a blue spiral, or an visual apple to use as first execises to open. Like the egg and the plant i was talking before. But sometimes, every now and then someone comes along with an answer like you gave and I for one have a smile on my face, and say to myself "this one has good natural abilities". and you do. You have already discovered something that works easier for you. as each person does.

use them wisely and learn all you can and you will go places and become a complete person and always learn.

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Mayet]

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparhawk
What did you mean with right state of mind? i mean, what is, in your opinion, the right state of mind to perform TK experiments?

Sparhawk, my post may help you a bit there too. Total focus, total relaxation, total energy, singular purpose. It talks of the state of mind, sorry if its long.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Mayet i'll read your posts as soon as i manage to.

Lenght isn't a problem.

Thank you

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thanks Mayet, you were a significant help!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Thanks Mayet, you were a significant help!!!

Originally posted by skyblueff0
When you are doing the crystal opening exercise you are using light, tiny pinpoints of light, and mirrors, tiny microscopic mirrors. by focusing in on those tiny tiny pinpoints of light, you are training your mind to focus, to imagine and to concentrate and you are training your body to relax, your mind to relax and your body to breathe. You are using your eyes, tuning one of your senses to be a super sense.

Hahah I used to do that all of the time, the pinpoint reflects your eyes and thus you can see what your eyes looks like microscopically, you can see vains, redblood cells, and bacterias outside the eye's liquid layers. I do find it fascinating. And this is suppose to help you? Nice, this could explain why I might be having more success then other, or why I can see somethings others cant, I've been doing all of these exercises throughout my life and I'm not even aware that its beneficial.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparhawk

The 'right' state of mind, is focus. I'm no expert on this so my explanation may not be very helpful. By focus I mean the mind is relaxed and engaged only on the task, and is having no thoughts about unrelated matters. Sometimes focus can get so intense that you 'forget' everything else around you, and only think of your subject. For a brief moment, I had it so much as I couldn't even see anything else in the room.. just that object. Kinda like tunnel vision, and I've never had that before. That was when my focus peaked, and, it was also when the psiwheel moved. Thanks for your interest.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the explanation SteveR

[edit on 27-12-2005 by Sparhawk]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
SteveR I just sent a U2U to ADVISOR about joining your project we'll see if he accepts/rejects it though...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

hello ,i'm Brian from winston , OR.
and i think one of the biggest problems for this type of testing is that since
we were born , we've been taught that these powers don't exsist, and that
we use our hands to accomplish the tasks that we set out to do instead of using our minds to do this.
were basically being taught how to be less then what we are, i for one believe were born with these abilities, although were not able to express them at such an early stage of development, and before we begin to express them our parents like theirs tach us to use our hands, instead of our minds.
i've had a few experiences in my life that has shown me theres more to life , than what these so called scientists say, and i for one will be trying to find a way to enhance or increase my ability any way i can.
i already test high as a pre-cog, but it's my psychokinesis ability i'd like to develop. that would men so much to my life and i could think of nothing better than to use it to help others, remember, with great power comes great responsability, and think about it if you had psykin developed what you could do, theirs almost no limit.
if you have any suguestions on how i might improve my ability feel free to drop me a line, at my e-mail.
[email protected]
title it psychokinesis,
peace.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

<< 2  3  4   >>

join