It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.S: The Zedd Show 07 - Sunday Ranting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

PODcast: The Zedd Show 07 - Sunday Ranting
This show I talk about hiding behind anonymity, reviews of some threads and podcasts, and even play a secret discussion between Parrhesia and myself recorded late one night (sorry for the bad audio) about fashion conspiracies. I also have some podsafe music and then get conspiratorial about Noah's Ark and the origins of the bible.

length: 38:06
file: atsspod_1051.mp3
size: 17866k
feed: atss

Some things covered:
Postings by "Anonymous" -- Breaking news?
Jesus Was Not Black
Forum: Conspiracies in Religions

Some podsafe music from Granian (yes I found his site for you).

He'd been anointed by Spin as the hottest unsigned artist on the planet. He'd racked up more than 25,000 sales with no label muscle. He's hit number one on MP3.com. He'd drawn from a kaleidoscope of influences to create a passion-drenched, personal style that had brought him bookings up and down the East Coast and as far west as California.

But something wasn't right.

And so, in 2003, Garen Gueyikian, a.k.a. Granian, stepped out on his own. He got himself centered. He recorded a solo album, Live Sessions, in a studio filled with thirty fortunate fans and hundreds of flickering candles. It is a riveting document -- but still something was missing.

Which leads to On My Own Two Feet, an astonishing CD performed by Granian backed by musicians who are fully connected to his songs. His journey hasn't been long, but with this release he blends all that he's experienced into a perfect reflection of who this artist is and, more important, what he is soon to become.

www.granian.com...

[edit on 11-12-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the show, Zedd. I like the easy banter between you and Parr and knew 95% of the fashions you we're going on about.
From now on, I'll be watching for your installments for certain.

Great podcast

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Zedd-

I have a question....

WHo does the announcer voice at the begining of yours and bill's podcast?

-Jared

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
Zedd-

I have a question....

WHo does the announcer voice at the begining of yours and bill's podcast?

-Jared

Well, mine is a different "voice" than SkepticOverlord uses AND I'll never tell...na-na-na-na.

Ok, ok...there are a TON of voiceover talent people out there and thanks to the new mediums...they are offering very reasonable rates to podcasters. You can find lots of them on the internet and they don't charge much at all. $20 - $30 dollars typically.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I was like ok ok ok another u2u. Yes, I will listen to Mr. Zedd. Who is this Zedd guy anyways...

Here is what I want everyone to do. If you have heard or have not heard Mr. Zedd talk. I want you to follow these steps:

Start listening to Zedds show. When you hear Zedd talking click the following link.

Watch this slide show.

Friend lol I tell you; Zedd sounds just like him!

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
wow you sound just like a guy I heard after a broadcast of Dreamland on windows media player. He was complaining about podcast, fcc rules and messageboards ext... anyway I only caught half of it..... maybe my golden ear is going sour on me lol.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch
Zedd sounds just like him!

And Skeptic Overlord sounds just like Matt Frewer

Hmmmm...

[edit on 12/13/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameSetMatch
Friend lol I tell you; Zedd sounds just like him!

I have heard that a LOT GSM.
Usually from phone conversations.

new topics

top topics

join