It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariz. Town Will Go Wall-To-Wall Wireless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Can you say Mind Control experiment test run? Whenever I see a tech company based from a Bethesda, Md corp I often think (Military, NSA, Naval) Applications

The State of Unclassified and Commercial Technology
Capable of Some Electronic Harassment Effects
www.raven1.net...
Remote Control Device 'Controls' Humans
www.technewsworld.com...
www.sci-tech-today.com...

The Tempe network is being installed by NeoReach Wireless, a subsidiary of Bethesda, Md.-based MobilePro Corp. Roughly 400 antenna boxes mounted on light poles throughout the city will be used to stitch together the network, to which NeoReach will sell access, primarily through other providers.

The network uses a so-called "mesh" setup, meaning it passes wireless signals from pole to pole and automatically reroutes transmissions if one of the transmitters breaks down.

Speeds will vary depending on the number of users logged into the same access point.

The network is strong enough only to be picked up outdoors or through one wall, meaning those who want service in their businesses or homes will need a box that serves as a signal booster and router.

news.yahoo.com.../ap/20051211/ap_on_hi_te/wireless_city_1

Any thoughts?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Whats the deal with the monkey? What they do to him to make him look like that!?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I live in Arizona, and I've heard about this. But see most people are skecthy when it comes to this wireless stuff. It will mostly be used by the police departments, and other state governments for thier road crews. To always be online to get information about situations.

join