It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport Video Surveillance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I was just watching the video link found within this article:

White House backs air marshals' actions

The link is entitled (Watch video surveillance tape of the man in the Ecuador airport -- 1:34)

What I find fascinating is look at those camera angles! In some portions, the shots even appear to pan, as if he was being followed by the camera...

Look how comprehensive this video is!

There also seems to be at the end some problem he is having with the person in the white hat...

Very odd.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
hmm who is that guy with the white hat?

EDIT: notice its not summer... what was the weather like that day? why the hell would you where a white plan o hat?

"After she passed back toward her seat ... a number of shots rang out -- at least five, up to six, shots rang out," Beshears recalled.

The marshals fired two or three shots when Alpizar appeared to reach into his bag, Adams said.

nothing adds up here

and also the camera looks like its following him because the person taking the video is zoomed onto the screen following him on screen with his camera.

[edit on 11-12-2005 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What part of the video to you think is odd? Nothing out of the ordinary here, other than perhaps a small dispute with the woman in the white baseball cap.

"plan o hat"? what is that? And I think the video is from the airport in Equador...yes, very hot.

Nothing too strange here at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Good to know the airport security used the cameras to look at him. A man walking around with a backpack on his chest? I'm sure the security were not the only ones thinking that is a bit out of the ordinary and could be something.

To bad this turned out the way it did...

[edit on 11-12-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't think the security focused on him in particular. These were just scenes of him taken from normal surveillance video.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I dont see anything strange in the video at all

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The CCTV cameras did NOT follow this guy they are static they do not move. The reason you see the zooming and panning is because it is a monitor being filmed by a camera.

new topics

top topics

join