It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Coming?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I recently received a version of this e-mail and wonder if anyone else has seen it. The theory is that the messiah was born about 40 years ago, has been forced into isolation, and the news of his birth suppressed. His supporters are in the minority, and the only way they’ve been able to get him information regarding the plot against him is through hidden messages in rock music. Pretty far out there, but I have listened to the Gaucho and Infidels CD’s mentioned in the e-mail below, and some of the lyrics seem to fit-maybe all of them.

Here are the lyrics to Neighborhood Bully from Infidels:

Well, the neighborhood bully, he's just one man,
His enemies say he's on their land.
They got him outnumbered about a million to one,
He got no place to escape to, no place to run.
He's the neighborhood bully.

The neighborhood bully just lives to survive,
He's criticized and condemned for being alive.
He's not supposed to fight back, he's supposed to have thick skin,
He's supposed to lay down and die when his door is kicked in.

The neighborhood bully been driven out of every land,
He's wandered the earth an exiled man.
Seen his family scattered, his people hounded and torn,
He's always on trial for just being born.

Well, he knocked out a lynch mob, he was criticized,
Old women condemned him, said he should apologize.
Then he destroyed a bomb factory, nobody was glad.
The bombs were meant for him.
He was supposed to feel bad.

Well, the chances are against it and the odds are slim
That he'll live by the rules that the world makes for him,
'Cause there's a noose at his neck and a gun at his back
And a license to kill him is given out to every maniac.

He got no allies to really speak of.
What he gets he must pay for, he don't get it out of love.
He buys obsolete weapons and he won't be denied
But no one sends flesh and blood to fight by his side.

Well, he's surrounded by pacifists who all want peace,
They pray for it nightly that the bloodshed must cease.
Now, they wouldn't hurt a fly.
To hurt one they would weep.
They lay and they wait for this bully to fall asleep.

Every empire that's enslaved him is gone,
Egypt and Rome, even the great Babylon.
He's made a garden of paradise in the desert sand,
In bed with nobody, under no one's command.

Now his holiest books have been trampled upon,
No contract he signed was worth what it was written on.
He took the crumbs of the world and he turned it into wealth,
Took sickness and disease and he turned it into health.

What's anybody indebted to him for?
Nothin', they say.
He just likes to cause war.
Pride and prejudice and superstition indeed,
They wait for this bully like a dog waits to feed.

What has he done to wear so many scars?
Does he change the course of rivers?
Does he pollute the moon and stars?
Neighborhood bully, standing on the hill,
Running out the clock, time standing still,
Neighborhood bully.

You could argue that the album is Dylan’s twisted interpretation of Christianity, but it’s awfully far off and seems to be set more in the present day.

Here are the opening lines from Man of Peace:

“Look out your window baby, there’s a scene you’d like to catch. Band is playing Dixie, man got his arm outstretched. Could be the Fuhrer. Could be the local priest”

I can see how Gaucho could be interpreted as an appeal to a messiah finding out who he is in a vacuum:

From “Hey Nineteen”- “It’s hard time befallen the sole survivors… Please take me along when you slide on down.”

From “Gaucho” -Lord, I know you’re a special friend, but you don’t seem to understand. We got heavy rollers, I think you should know. Try again tomorrow”

From “Time Out of Mind”- “Son, you better be ready for love on this glory day. This is your chance to believe what I’ve got to say”

A bunch of the other stuff seems to fit, so I’m curious.

The e-mail appears below:

Subject: Beatle’s “Paul is Dead” hoax finally explained

So may I introduce to you, the act you've known for all these years.........Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords........

Oh pilot of the storm who leaves no trace.......

You have yet to hear the real story behind the Beatle's "Paul is Dead" prank because there is only one person alive who can tell it. After over twenty years of exhausting every other alternative, I'm attempting to expose the real story through this e-mail. The secret hinted at by the Beatles isn't only buried in their music. Nearly all popular music since 1963 has told and retold the same story, hidden in metaphor, symbolism, and allegory. Anything more than a cursory glance at, and dismissal of, this letter will reveal that there is a whole lot more here than merely a creative artifice or cheap stoner trick. The deeper you look, the more curious it's going to get. I've probably already lost you, but if you stick around, the clues are for more accessible than those in "The DiVinci Code", and the ending potentially infinitely more rewarding.

What follows is a brief description of the machinery of the crime.

There are three sides in this war. Not long after my birth, as part of a plot to prevent me from ever attaining a position of power, the majority of people in the afterlife (frequently referred to as China and Russia in the music) moved to ensure that while I live on the Earth, I’ll be completely isolated from anyone who knows who I am. No personal contact, no letters, no telephone calls, and when I discovered who I am, no relationships with women. The price, as best I can tell, to be paid for breaking this seal of silence and isolation by either of the other two sides exceeds any holocaust yet imagined.

The position of the second side (often represented as New York City, Japan, places ending in the letter A in the lyrics) at first seems obtuse, but it profound metaphysical, and real emotional, consequences, and is at the crux of the plot to get away with the crime forever. The people on this side assert that as God's savior and human incarnation, it is unthinkable that I should be left to die alone, without love, and in isolation. They claim that should I allow this to happen, I will have failed God, them, and myself in an eternal fall from grace, forever "breaking their hearts", creating an eternal divide between us; being, in essence, "dead" to them. Though they assert it is impossible to free me, they claim to have opened a window of opportunity by offering a major sacrifice to God and me, pledging to fight to defend me should I be willing to see women. The effect is to create a populist uprising of the everyman willing to make a major sacrifice for God, against the Messiah unwilling to take part (think "Sweet Home Alabama, "Train in Vain", and "Helpless").

The third side is often referred to as "The Band". The Band asserts that Japan has, in reality, been working to escalate the punishment China will deliver to me if I do see women, and ensure that it becomes impossible. At the same time, Japan has given China an escape clause from being punished for my murder, The defense is that since I will have been complicit with China by allowing God to die alone, China cannot be blamed any more than I can. The Band pledges to stand by and defend me (think "Tupelo Honey").

It's all completely absurd, I know. Most days I only half believe it myself. But think about this: Would the forces that conspired to murder and remove Jesus from power have kept hidden the news of his birth if they were able?

A brief primer on uncoding the music:

I'll start you off with three of the least ambiguous albums I know of- Infidels: Dylan portrays the posturing of the factions and sub-factions of Japan and China aligning against me. Steely Dan's "Gaucho" warns me of the consequences of siding with China out of desperation and fear. For the third, know that starting in 1984, when I discovered who I am, it was reported that I was late to interpret the music and hear the warnings, and that I made a series of errors, including the one I was warned against on Gaucho. U2's "Achtung Baby" seeks to inform me about the new political landscape of the positions of both the band and Japan post my apocalyptic errors. Post 1989, lyrics on the Band's side mostly appeal to me to turn things back around (Mysterious Ways)". Japan's lyrics mainly proclaim victory as the result of my errors ("Until the End of The World). Start with the Dylan and Steely Dan albums, though. They're less ambiguous.

Probably about 70% of the music portrays Japan's position. Another 25% describes the bands position, and maybe 5%, China's position. The story is elaborately choreographed all around you, in plain view, for my edification and now for yours; from the lyrics, to the album covers, to subtle manipulation of nightly newscasts, to music videos, down to Paul McCartney's set list and wardrobe at this year's Super Bowl. You only need open your eyes and your hearts to see it.

Here's a brief list of songs to keep you going, which I put together from just flipping thought the FM dial: The first song presents Japan's position; the second, the Band's. I may have a couple in the wrong place, since I don't know all the lyrics. Absolutely no slights intended-women sidelined for now:

Live and Let Die, Band on the Run; Like a Rolling Stone, Hey Mr. Tambourine Man; Do It Again, Bodhisattva; How Do You Sleep at Night, Take It Away; Suite Judy Blue Eyes, Wooden Ships; God Put a Smile on Your Face, Shiver; Don't Drink the Water, Walking Man; Under My Thumb (China), I Know It's Only Rock and Roll, Rough Justice; Salisbury Hill, Shaking the Tree; Hey, Hey, What Can I Do, Thank You; Levon (China), Daniel, Rocket Man; Blue Jean, Golden Years; Ramblin' Man, Melissa; Won't Get Fooled Again, Bargain; Lonesome Day, The Rising; Have a Cigar(China), Wish You Were Here, Hey You; Welcome to the Machine, Shine on you Crazy Diamond; The Spirit of Radio, Tom Sawyer; Hot for Teacher, Jump; My Wave, Spoonman; Wrapped Around Your Finger, Tea in the Sahara; Don't You Forget About Me, Alive and Kicking; Jammin', Lively Up Yourself; Highway to Hell, You Shook Me All Night Long; More Than a Feeling, Amanda; Instant Karma, Starting Over.

Some terms commonly used in the music lyrics to refer to:

China: billion, Russia, Mars, Red, 5, 4 Japan: Million, New York City, stars, gold, 3, rocks, men, father

The Band: thousand, Moon: Spain, London, Boston, Babylon, Harlem, circus, city, stones, women, 2, mother, sister, trees, Indians.

Me: Venus; Devil, liar, thief, Memphis, Joker, monkey, silver, she, girl, boy, you, queen, Elvis, 1, angel, Jew, Jude, Jesus, sun, son, Lord

What's next? I need your help to hack through the Chinese firewall. It won't be easy. The stakes are infinite and the manipulation and control nearly absolute. There are maybe 100,000 people on the Earth who know about me, mainly musicians, politicians, and the media, and no one's going to flinch unless this thing is blown wide open and no one can be blamed for coming forward. I've deliberately left out vital information and parts of the story so that you are, by definition, unaffiliated with any side and free to act. Spread this e-mail. Forward it as a curiosity. Rewrite it to sound more compelling, post in on blogs, call it in to TV and radio shows that don't use a 7 second delay. Translate it into other languages and send it overseas. Try to do it anonymously. If you're succeeding in cracking the seal and are located, you'll get a tap on the shoulder, be required to choose a side, and then you're out of play.

If you need further convincing, someone can set an anonymous website at messiahlaunch.com, which is currently unregistered at the time of this letter, I will post anonymously with more a lexicon of terms, and more details on how decipher music lyrics and videos.

One last thought: For as many years as there are grains of sand on the beaches of an infinite number of oceans, is as long as I promised God to love and care for his children and his creation. That is the nature of my sacrifice and my divinity.

Deliver me,

Lord

Attachments AmericanBeautyGratefulDead.jpg AbbeyRoad.jpg TheRoyalScamSteelyDan.jpg PresenceLedZeppelin.jpg JumpVanHalen.jpg AchtungBabyU2.jpg NevermindNirvana.jpg CrashLandingJimiHendrix.jpg

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
"neighborhood bully" is about israel. no doubt about that at all. i have no idea about the rest.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Wow. I have always liked that Dylan album--finding him still strangely attractive in his lyrics even in the throes of christianity.
I never realized the subject of Neighborhood Bully, though. No doubt, though, that it is Israel. Or the Jews. Or some semblance between and thereof...

'Man of Peace' I think is about Satan.

The thing about all music, IMHO, as a dedicated fan of this era particularly (meaning Zeppelin, Hendrix, even back to the Fab Four) is this: musical genius is a straight-up gift from the Almighty, for the purpose of lifting the hearts of the earthy prisoners and dispensing truth in various allegorical yet profound ways through lyrics. I don't think it is necessarily specifically purposeful, just divine.

I think to read more into it is to somewhat soil the purity of the messages--if there are agendas, they are personal and not much different than that of any other artist, of any medium, of any age.

Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Neighborhood Bully is about Israel. Although I doubt Dylan, who is notoriously enigmatic about his lyrics, would admit it. But it the theory were true, everything would have a hidden context.

According to the e-mail, on this album Dylan is trying to get info to someone about the positioning of his enemies. Just when you think you know what Dylan is talking about in one song, he throws in something that doesn't fit, and makes me wonder if there isn't something else going on.

A few more lyrics form the album "You're a man of the mountains, you can walk on clouds, manipulator of crowds, you're a dream twister", "got to be an important person to be in here, honey. Must have done some evil deed", "One man said to the other, no man sees my face and lives," and "I can see even the day when your whole garden is going to be against the law"

Of course you can read way to much into any one album, but there's a lot of other stuff that makes me curious. For example, the Beatles never came clean on the Paul is Dead thing. Supposedly it was about faking a car accident. Why would the Beatles waste their time and effort on something so inane. Maybe it was about something far more significant- Here comes the Sun King, Fool on the Hill, Come Together, Hey Jude (which I know is supposed to be about Julian Lennon) and on. Curious.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
If anyone is interested

new topics

top topics

join