It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Teacher Stabbed 12-Year-Old Girl To Death In Classroom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
On Saturday a school teacher stabbed a 12-year-old girl to death with a kitchen knife in a classroom in Uji (Kyoto), Japan. This girl is Japan's third primary school murder victim in less than three weeks and they are now afraid of a chain reaction of copycat murders.

ABC News: School teacher stabs primary school student

December 11, 2005

A part-time school teacher stabbed a 12-year-old girl to death on Saturday in a classroom in Uji, Kyoto Prefecture, making her Japan's third primary school murder victim in less than three weeks, police said. Yu Hagino, a Doshisha University senior, has been arrested for the murder of Sayano Horimoto, a sixth-grade student. ''I stabbed her with a kitchen knife in the course of a dispute,'' Hagino, 23, was quoted as telling police.

''We must prevent a chain reaction (of murders) from taking place,'' Sugiura said, suggesting there may be copycat cases.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Something must be very very wrong when a teacher murders his/her students (children) in the classroom. If it was just a single incident then it would be just one crazy nut, but unfortunately this is not the case. This 12-year-old and 2 other 7-year-old girls have been killed in school in less than three weeks! And there are many other murders commited in Japan with knifes. Much more than in other countries. What is it with Japan and knifes? They go crazy over there...

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
What is it with Japan and knifes?

Like Britain, they don't have guns.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Originally posted by Hellmutt
What is it with Japan and knifes?

Like Britain, they don't have guns.

At least with a knife there is a chance of running and it isn't likely a whole room of people get mown down.

On topic:

This is sad.

3 in 3 weeks? Thats mad! Makes me mad as hell too. The parents must be distraught.

It's one thing that students kill students, but a teacher? The one person who the parents trust to take care of the younglings and he kills them?

All child murderers should be strung up by the genitalia, from a large pole overhanging a tank full of hungry sharks, then slowly lowered into the pool whilst Bon Jovi is played out at full volume.

That would learn them.

(at least, thats what I would do if someone touched my little girl. They would wish for a quick death by the time I finished.)

[edit on 10/12/05 by stumason]

join