It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Your Secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I was listening to NPR this morning and they had a GREAT interview with a man heading up a book project and website called post secret.

I thought "what a great idea". I did a search and couldn't find anything like it here on BTS and thought I would give it a try.

It is really amazing how you can feel after sharing a secret, even if you just share it with yourself by typing it, writing it or saying it outloud!

Please share your secrets with us, it couldn't hurt, right?

My secret:

I still feel GREAT sympathy for my ex-wife and the struggles she had in her youthful days.

- One Man Short ®

P.S. I wish she wouldn't have left.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I tried to kill myself when my GF broke up with me and just told everyone i was cut cause i fell in a ditch

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
I tried to kill myself when my GF broke up with me and just told everyone i was cut cause i fell in a ditch

Are you feeling alright now?

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Yea i relised she wasnt worth it in the end,thx for caring

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have another secret:

I never told Renee ( from high school ) I was sorry, and I am!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Could you explain why you are sorry?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
Could you explain why you are sorry?

I broke her heart.

She loved me...and I returned it by breaking her heart.

That was a few years back, and I'm sure she doesn't even remember my name, but I just had to say I was sorry!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I never apologized to Skylar (friend of mine)

Sorry!!!

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I was the lone gunman.....

Sorry..... I was actually aiming for the driver. the president wasn't meant to bumped off, at least not that day anyway. The drivers wife caught him in bed with the Secretary of Defence and hired me and Harvey to bump him off.

She didn't check wether we actually knew how to shoot, mind you.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Many Many moons ago I was sleeping over at my Ex-Girlfriends house and we got very, very very drunk...I mean Blottooed, festooned, mangled totally... anyhow when we got back in the middle of the night I whent to toilet and got back into bed and knew something wasnt right...but was too tired/drunk and by now nearly hungover to work it out...

I awoke a couple of minutes later to the loudest scream I have ever heard absolute terror... whilst my whole world was being physically rearranged... then as my eyes took in what I had woken up to I truly felt confused bewildered and down right scared.... Standing in front of me naked in all her 40 stone glory was my Girlfriends mum.... and her dad too Totally naked staring down at me, with eyes agog and mouth wide open!

His bits where still swinging from where he had jumped out of bed so quickly upon his wife screaming and him findng another person in bed between her and him... lol...

I had gone into the wrong room and got into bed and not realsied as sooo drunk...

As I am sure you would expect breakfast the next morning was not fun....

MischeviouslyBlushingAtPastBehaviour:w:

Regards

Elf

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
o god lol talk about in-laws lol :bash:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My sister and I once sat there and pondered whether or not you can buy stairs that go down on The Sims......

"Hey I wonder if you can build a basement in your house?"
"Oh that would be cool."
"Yeah-Wait, can you buy stairs that go down?"
"Oh gee, I du--*insert massive giggling fit here*"

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My deeply guarded secret that I will share is that I am a conniving, misleading liar. I have a sick pleasure of making people believing what I want. It really is some kind of a twisted gift. I can make almost anyone believe anything, or get them to do something without knowing I practically forced them into doing it.

I seem to have a knack at manipulating people. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I know it's wrong.....

This is more like a confession, but it's also one of my close guarded secrets. Because no one can know, as I live in my tangled webs of lies.

:shk:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by malmsteen
My deeply guarded secret that I will share is that I am a conniving, misleading liar. I have a sick pleasure of making people believing what I want. It really is some kind of a twisted gift. I can make almost anyone believe anything, or get them to do something without knowing I practically forced them into doing it.

I seem to have a knack at manipulating people. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I know it's wrong.....

This is more like a confession, but it's also one of my close guarded secrets. Because no one can know, as I live in my tangled webs of lies.

:shk:

Are you lying now? Hmmm..theres a paradox.....

Is the liar lying about being a liar?

If they're not lying, then they can't be a liar as they are telling the truth, but that in itself contradicts the original statement about them being a liar, which would make them a liar, but then, if they lie, are they telling the truth?

The mind boggles.....

[edit on 11/12/05 by stumason]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Aw stumason, don't make him feel bad.

Hey malmsteen, we all have our problems, it's a good thing you can admit yours

Your a good person man, don't let anyone tell you any different.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I have problems letting go of the past. And problems accepting the present, for that matter.

I have issues, lets put it that way.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
One Man Short Of Manhood here is the link to the site I think you were referring to.
I was just reading about it today also lol

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
i once tried to poison my sister's food, and i still look for chances to do just that.

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I like to hold doors open for people at the stores I frequent.

I always smile, and I'm always polite.

But those people who don't say "thanks" in some small way, shape or form...

I make a mental note and put them on "the list".

(I know, I'm horrible. I'm sorry. I'm not proud of this.)

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I'm glad this thread got bumped. Sort of a www. confessional.

Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Yes, my son....

I once pretended to be a homeless alcoholic so I could beg money from people on the street. Actually it was an experiment for sociology class but I still spent the money on some Bar-B-qued chicken and a diet coke.

new topics

top topics

join