It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight on MSNBC's The Situation with Tucker Carlson

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson will interview a former Canadian defence minister who claims that UFOs are very real. This is a must-watch for you all!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thanks sweatmonicaIdo, I would have missed that. I have been following that story.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What time?!?!? It's 9pm here on the east coast. Did I miss it? How did it go?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
And for those who don't know The Situation with Tucker Carlson airs on MSNBC from 11pm - 12 Midnight. Hope this is good. I looked on the MSNBC TV web site for this show but it didn't mention anything about this interview. Where did you get this information?

Anyone else going to watch this besides me?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Tucker is on at 11pm EST on MSNBC.

I've already seen this guy interviewed on FOX though, and he didn't really say anything, just he knows people he trusts saying this stuff.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yeh I did not find it on thier website but it shows up on the on screen schedual.
11 till 12 est

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hmm, I hope I don't waste my time staying up to watch this.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Im pretty sure it will be a waste of time. Carl Tuckerson has to be one of the worst TV personalities out there. He epitomises the "proclamation before investigation" way of thinking, and THATS with political issues! I cant imagine how horrible he will be with anything UFO related.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Tucker is on at 11pm EST on MSNBC.

I've already seen this guy interviewed on FOX though, and he didn't really say anything, just he knows people he trusts saying this stuff.

Well, FOX doesn't like to show the truth... so we never know.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
But Tucker Carlson is my least favorite "news guy". He's a close minded conservative. I'm sure he won't let this guy talk much, and I'm sure he'll say he has no proof to back up any of his claims and beliefs. We shall see in 10 minutes from now.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

What? FOX had this guy on (before MSNBC) and let him say whatever he wanted to...he just didn't say much.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
But Tucker Carlson is my least favorite "news guy". He's a close minded conservative. I'm sure he won't let this guy talk much, and I'm sure he'll say he has no proof to back up any of his claims and beliefs. We shall see in 10 minutes from now.

Well, on the ad, he didn't make it sound like this guy was off the deep end, he even went as far as saying the guy wasn't crazy.

As for Tucker, if you think he's bad, then you haven't watched enough of Fox News.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

What? FOX had this guy on (before MSNBC) and let him say whatever he wanted to...he just didn't say much.

Well, we'll see. Maybe he'll say more on MSNBC. It's worth watching, it may not be to you, but maybe to the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Well, we'll see. Maybe he'll say more on MSNBC. It's worth watching, it may not be to you, but maybe to the rest of us.

I've got it on, it does interest me, and usually watch Tucker anyway...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Yeah it seems like Tucker might be open minded to what this guy has to say. Maybe that was just to draw us UFO buffs into his web and when he interviews the guy he'll make fun of him. Lets see, if I don't fall asleep before he comes on...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So did you all find his evidence impressive?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Wasn't bad. Rather short though. But Tucker suprised me. At least it gets the message out that hearings on UFOs need to happen and he did mention Steven Greers 400+ witnesses although I was holding my breath when he almost forgot Steven Greer's last name.

[edit on 9-12-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Well, it was good to see that Tucker wasn't like most media people when it comes to aliens. He was very attentive and didn't just brush off everything he said.

Although dj had a point, much of it was conjecture, although, like Tucker said, he certainly had a good case on the matter.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
He basically just said he read some books and believes them, no real inside information from his former position in the Canadian defense department. Practically any ATS members could say the same thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   

He basically just said he read some books and believes them, no real inside information from his former position in the Canadian defense department. Practically any ATS members could say the same thing.

What did strike me, though was when he said that he did recieve frequent reports on the matter. So while it's not the big, deep evidence we all hope for, it at least shows that both governments had extensive interest in the matter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join