It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Another Part Of US Justification For Invading Iraq Admitted False

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV

Originally posted by zappafan1
REPLY: Hans Blix.... AKA Mr. Magoo, couldn't find his a$$ with both hands in his back pockets.

You disappoint me, Zappafan. I was hoping for some kind of mental exercise, not necessarily strenuous, but possibly challenging at least. I can't even be bothered lifting my head to reply to this one.

No, wait, yes I can and I quote former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating on the floor of the House of Representatives when I put my finger to my lips, move it up and down rapidly and say "blblblblblblblblblbl!"

REPLY: Hey.... That sounds cool!!!

As for Blix, the truth sometimes requires no response. However, let me see what I can do for you here as it pertains to mental exercise:
Seriously, the chance of finding WMD's in Iraq is slight, but not for the reasons one might think. Iraq is the size of California, and mostly sand, which makes it easy to hide most anything.... remember those MIG jet fighters that were found burried?
History shows that Blix never was very good at finding things anyways. Of course, if he had the GPS coordinates that DR. Kay did (in Syria and Libya), then he might have found something there... and we probably will in the future.

".... New York Times Swallows Its Tongue and Reports Truth
Posted by News Reporter on 2005/3/14 15:56:36

In a startling revelation, Sunday’s New York Times bit the bullet, swallowed its tongue and reported that in 2003, just as the US was invading Iraq, Saddam Hussein had WMDs; consisting of chemical and biological weapons of mass destruction as well as the equipment to manufacture nuclear weapons. The Times reported that these were moved, by Hussein, “to a neighboring country”. Hmmm. Seems as if we’ve heard this before. Could it have been…Syria?

Further, and despite its mouthpieces’ protestations to the contrary, the UN was, also, apparently aware of them. The Times reported that UNMOVIC (UN Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission) was cognizant of the weapons and equipment dismantling and moves to another country.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join