It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Star and weird object

page: 1

join
share:
fum

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
The time is around 6:07 am as i walk to my bus stop. The air is chilly for it is around 56 degrees here in the miami morning. As i hear the motor of a helicopter pass by overhead. I tend to look up and i see this Bright red thing that mimics a star in many ways.I look closely at this "Red Star" and i see a sort of circular object circleling it. I keep walking and starting at this object moving around it. Its my frist time ever seeing this "red star" and the object circleling around it. As i pay more attention i see a helicopter the same one i heard starts to look straight at it and stops in mid air for a few seconds to what seems to be examine the object. After a while the helicopter starts to back away slowly while still facing the object face to face (so it was leaving backwards). A few minutes go by i get to my bus stop. The time would be about 6:12 am and i see 3 more helicopters come 1 behind the other into the area where the red star was. I look up to see if it was still there and all i could see was the regular white stars filling the darkened sky. And no object flying around anywhere.

can some1 explain this a little more to me please it really creeped me out seeing that red star in the sky and seeing something going around it. Ohh and the object had no lights but u could see the gray stick out trough the black sky.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by fum]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Weird man, how big was the object...how far away?

fum

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
it was very small i was suprised when i could actually see it look to be fairly high more higher than a average airplae was supposed to fly around these parts

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You say live in Miami?? Maybe what you were seeing was a new prototype of an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Being used for drug enforcement or Homeland security purposes.Sound possible???

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Interesting story.

It's actually quite interesting how many odd objects there are in the night sky, there is one that can be seen on the horizon around dawn, it's like a disco-ball, there has been a thread on that before, I have also seen VERY bright star very near the moon, it was visible for a long time, but I haven't seen it anytime after that.

Ofcourse these are mostly stationary objects, your was quite interesting, I have seen something similar at day time but this one wasn't trying to be a star.

fum

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Interesting story.

It's actually quite interesting how many odd objects there are in the night sky, there is one that can be seen on the horizon around dawn, it's like a disco-ball, there has been a thread on that before, I have also seen VERY bright star very near the moon, it was visible for a long time, but I haven't seen it anytime after that.

Ofcourse these are mostly stationary objects, your was quite interesting, I have seen something similar at day time but this one wasn't trying to be a star.

yeah ive notice a bright object near the moon but it just looked like a bright star to me and btw what is this disco ball thingy i want to see it lol

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The description of the red "star and its position sounds like the planet Mars, which looks exactly as you described it: a redish looking "star". Dunno about the object seen going around it. How fast was it going?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
OMG THAT IS ALMOST IDENTICAL TO WHAT I SAW. ok check out my thread I started a few days ago it is something close to "saw UFOs 4 years later" or something like that. My story is the same, with a few differences:

-The objects were Star shaped and yellow at first, then transforming into red orbs of slightly smaller size.

-instead of helicopters, there were fast flying military aircraft (F-16's highly likely)

-the aircraft flew by the UFO's twice and then all disapeared.

THIS IS BIZARRE. I live in Maryland, you in Miami, what is going on here with this similar story?

top topics

join