It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beeping in the ears

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I've been practicing meditation for astral projection, and whenever I start to phase out the noise outside, i hear beeping in my ears. Sometime's it's a high pitch beep, and sometimes it's more like being in the woods with crickets chirping. Has anyone experienced stuff like this before? Is there someway to ignore it, or should i concentrate more on the beeping itself? Can you ever truley have complete silence?

Maybe I'm just crazy!

[edit on 8-12-2005 by Barcs]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You might have damaged your ear drums at one point in your life to couse the beeping or ringing sound. Im a exDrumline guy and i know alot of my buddies had some permanent ear problems from being around all the loud percusive sounds. Ever been to any rock concerts that were above and beyond the usual sound levels? The actual term to ringing ears is Tinnitus.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This seems to be a very common thing for people to hear. We have lots thread where members describe humming, rinign, etc in the ear.

www.abovetopsecret.com... The humming noise
www.abovetopsecret.com... frequesnt ringing noise in my ear
www.abovetopsecret.com... Can I hear electricity? Tell me if you hear the ring.

At least one of these threads are very current.
And, unless you think what you hear is totally unrelated to these other threads, this thread will be closed soon.

join