It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House to vote on H.R. 4437. 4+4+3+7= 18 = 666?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I didn't know where to post this. Political conspiracy, NWO, or religious conspiracy. I opted for here... If it needs to be moved, ok.

I know. 666 has been debated before and is a dead horse and some may even argue that it is 616. However, there's a section that somewhat bothers me:

(A) A requirement that social security cards that are made of a durable plastic or similar material and that include an encrypted, machine-readable electronic identification strip and a digital photograph of the individual to whom the card is issued, be issued to each individual (whether or not a United States citizen) who--

(i) is authorized to be employed in the United States;

(ii) is seeking employment in the United States; and

(iii) files an application for such card, whether as a replacement of an existing social security card or as a card issued in connection with the issuance of a new social security account number.

(B) The creation of a unified database to be maintained by the Department of Homeland Security and comprised of data from the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security specifying the work authorization of individuals (including both United States citizens and noncitizens) for the purpose of conducting employment eligibility verification.

(C) A requirement that all employers verify the employment eligibility of all new hires using the social security cards described in subparagraph (A) and a phone, electronic card-reading, or other mechanism to seek verification of employment eligibility through the use of the unified database described in subparagraph (B)

Sounds to me like EVERYONE would be required to have this card. I know that "the mark" has to do with the buying and selling of goods, but how can you buy and sell if you don't have a job if you opt not take this card?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Sounds interesting. Personally I'm not too sure if the NWO has a connection with the anti-Christ, but wouldn't be too surprised if they were the same. Do you think the the Identity cards here in the UK might be something similar? Although those are very un-popular.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Maybe I am a little slow here, but can someone explain how 18=666?

seekerof

[edit on 8-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Maybe I am a little slow here, but can someone explain how 18=666?

seekerof

[edit on 8-12-2005 by Seekerof]

18 divided by 3 im assuming :shrug:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
you beat me to it, but I guess it has to be
6+6+6=18

thats a smoking gun if I ever saw one

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yeah, that slipped right by me, noslenwerd and syrinx high priest.
Don't know what I was thinking about.
*smacks forehead*

Thanks.

seekerof

Cug

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valerina

(A) A requirement that social security cards that are made of a durable plastic or similar material and that include an encrypted, machine-readable electronic identification strip and a digital photograph of the individual to whom the card is issued, be issued to each individual (whether or not a United States citizen) who--

(iii) files an application for such card, whether as a replacement of an existing social security card or as a card issued in connection with the issuance of a new social security account number.

Sounds to me like EVERYONE would be required to have this card. I know that "the mark" has to do with the buying and selling of goods, but how can you buy and sell if you don't have a job if you opt not take this card?

Well part iii seems to me to say you don't need to get the new card.

The part I don't like is the bit about the DHS keeping a database of social security numbers. The SS is not supposed to be an ID card. And the photo is a bit odd.. I got my card when I was 14 or so.. what good does that photo do now that I'm 38?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok, so maybe the "4+4+3+7= 18 = 666" was strecthing it.

I do, however, find it odd like Cug does that a new SS card would require our photograph. Seems like another picture ID to me. It wouldn't surprise me if this ID woud be a *the* national ID card they have been talking about.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by Valerina]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
People already have social security cards. This is changing them from those peices of paper with the number typed on it to something more in line with durable modern cards. I am sure that people thought that SS cards were the mark of the beast when they were first introduced.....still no apocalypse.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
People already have social security cards. This is changing them from those peices of paper with the number typed on it to something more in line with durable modern cards. I am sure that people thought that SS cards were the mark of the beast when they were first introduced.....still no apocalypse.

I hear what you are saying but who is to say that the new SS will not require bank information/account # into the strip? Maybe not immediately but in due time.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
You may think this idea of a "picture perfect" SSI card is overbearing or lame at best, and Big Brotherish at worst, but I LIKE it! Last year I got robbed at knife point, and, as idiotic as it sounds now, I kept my SSI card in my wallet. Cancelling my credit and ATM cards was the easy part, but how do you cancel your SSI number? Answer: You can't.

To date, it seems I've been lucky and no "hits" have come up on my credit, but that can easily change. It's high time the government got on the High Tech Band Wagon!

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Toelint]

new topics

top topics

join