It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urine- Would you drink yours?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
OK, well, I can honestly say drinking urine can be a great thing to do when you're quite drunk! At a small get together with some friends of mine, me and another guy decided to piss in a 40 oz bottle (empty) of beer everytime we had to use the bathroom, and told the rest of the group to do the same. Only me and the other guy would actually piss in the bottle though. Towards the end of the night, when it was about half way through, we each chugged the bottle for a few seconds. While I was chuggin' down those nice 20 oz's of piss one of my friends threw up with disgust
and shortly after that two more lost it

It didn't taste like anything really, problly caus we where drunk, and caus it was all nice and clear like anyone's piss is who has been drinking. I probly won't do it again, but it was a moment that went down in history.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Not likely to attempt filtered, distilled, or bottled urination in this lifetime. But I'm not trying out for fear factor and eating horse testicles either.

Although one might help achieve the other.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
If you work on ships like I do you drink urine everyday!!! Of course that is after it runs through one of these. This one isn't even as high tech as some of the electrolysis ones.

www.evacgroup.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I'd try it.
But I'm yella.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I heard once that one can drink their own urine a number of times before it becomes toxic. That's just drinking your own urine over and over and nothing else.

If I was dying in the desert with no water or was lost at sea in a raft I would drink my urine down like it was an ice-cold Lowenbrau.

Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I would never drink my own pee....ewwww.

I've heard that ancient greeks used urine as a sort of mouth wash.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i would only drink my own urine if it was a matter of life and death. thats it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join