It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QUESTION ?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Is it here where we are allowed to voice OUR opionions, thoughts, etc.... about our Gov't or whatever, without getting "slapped" for it ???

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
As long as you don't break the T&C of the site, yes you can.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sure can, and if you smack of politics whern you do it and you're on ATS at the time, you'll get smacked. It'll be a loving smack, but a smack, never the less.
If you think it's a response that is political, PTS is the place for it. We don't want political flame fests on ATS. The smart guys went to a lot of trouble to create PTS to syphon that stuff from the conspiracy board.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Go to PTS for Political Veiws. =)

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Ok, Thank you all for answering my question. I just don't want to get my hands slapped anymore,lol, that's happened too many times in the past 4 or 5 days to where I'm scared to even post anything for fear of getting into trouble.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Don't worry nana_of_6, I feel your pain. Everytime I go on ATS I always am afraid that there will be a single u2u waiting for me that says:

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED.

You're not alone.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Everytime I go on ATS I always am afraid that there will be a single u2u waiting for me that says:

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED.

You're not alone.

Try not worry after all I have posted on PTS without being banned. I have enjoyed reading your posts. Its nice to have a differnt mix of opinons.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Don't worry nana_of_6, I feel your pain. Everytime I go on ATS I always am afraid that there will be a single u2u waiting for me that says:

YOU HAVE BEEN BANNED.

You're not alone.

I have good news for you, then, Conspiracy Theorist06. That'll never happen. When the courteous member banned several of us for holding views different than those (s)he held, I didn't get a U2U at all. I just couldn't access the forum.

So don't worry about the lone U2U; you'll never see it coming until it's too late

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
oh, so thats how they do it, huh?

...i'm just saying...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Nanna has not been around for a while and she missed the changes made to the boards when it comes to political debates.

Hey, it probably change back when the next elections are closer.

I hope.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Just make sure you can handle the heat in the kitchen Nanna.... there are plenty of fire starters that seem to complain about the heat ...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If PTS hasn't banned me yet, there is nothign to fear about it over there.
[Joke.]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
If PTS hasn't banned me yet, there is nothign to fear about it over there.
[Joke.]

Of course, remembering that PTS is bound by the same Terms & Conditions

Here you can read about
The End of Political Baiting and Sniping on ATS (was ALL MEMBERS READ)

and this
PTS is wide open for business

[edit on 9-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

top topics

join