It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier, The unbelievable Bush II disaster and the extraterrestrial race.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I've been on that thread. The only way to get the answers is $29
Theyfly.com is just his blog. But still worth a peek.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
longhaircowboy
LOL. I have to agree with you there,Ive also read some of your posts which were pretty interesting.
do you have any links you could provide please as im trying to learn

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
well there is only 22days left till 2006... i honesty dont think anything is goin to happen, at least anything that could impact us now.

The Bush Administration is in office until 2008.

(Unless of course, they are impeached before then... But then that could inadvertently lead to more disasters.)

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hi,

I hope I can add something to this, I don't know. I do suggest that as far as the fate of the U.S. is concerned, please read the free document at Propheices (www.theyfly.com) called the Henoch Prophecies. I suggest reading the whole thing because it's quite comprehensive and controversial. You will find in there a warning re the WTC but since this document was only available in English on my site at the beginning of 2003, it's fair to question if Meier inserted that info later. However, in the same document is the second warning re Paris and specifying Islamic people as the ones who cause the trouble there. I think I wrote about this in my Newsletter too.

Anyhow, as far as dopey comments re Meier's photos are concerned, enormously comprehensive testing PROVED them to be authentic, there's a free document on the site that is a partial excerpt. There's a new CD with all of the info. Until whoever is making those silly noises gets very informed on the reality of the testing it would be prudent to refrain from digging oneself into a deeper hole.

If there are any questions that I can shed any light on it's actually best to just email me at [email protected] since I can't be on these forums a lot due to work. If I am able to respond, you're free to post.refer to the answers on the forum if you wish. Let me say that there is a lot fo free info on my site, please read it!

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
To predict that Bush would be the reason for something like that isn't really hard... sorry.

he he, this is SO true. but its not just bush. he is just the face...

There are others like Cheney...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
holedigger- not sure what links you mean. The way I did it was doing a search on billy meier. theres a ton of stuff out there you just have to weed through the chaff. And I hope you folks read that whole thread not just the last page. read it all its quite enlightening. why anyone would want to be associated with nostradomus is beyond me. Or maybe thats the point. Anyone can read a text and say hey theres a true prediction. its after the fact. thats the key. read it and say hey this will happen tommorrow and poof if it happens i'm on board.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So Mr Horn Meier's photos were proven to be authentic ? Maybe authentic hoaxes at best.

Below copied with permission from razimus.com...

Photo from the Dinosaur Age
Switzerland man claims to have traveled into the age of dinosaurs

By J. Razimus Hüghston
Space Time News Writer
Thursday, November 18th, 2004

One of the most famous UFO cases was that of the Swiss man named Billy Meier. Meier claims to have had contact with aliens for a long time. He has taken thousands of clear photos of UFOs, which he calls, "beam ships".

Meier claims some of these alien beam ships even have time-travel capabilities. Among all of these claims Meier also claims to have taken a trip in one of these time-traveling ships.

With a wild claim such as this it is hard if not impossible to be believed. Meier knew this, which is why he provided proof of his trips to the past. Billy Meier released two photos of what he claims are of actual dinosaurs. He claims to have taken these photos in the Earths ancient age of dinosaurs.

Space Time News has found definitive proof that one of the photos is that of a dinosaur painting. The painting of a Pteranodon dinosaur is an exact match of Meier's photo. No doubt the other photo is of another painting as well. Meier is not a time-traveler, but he does have a creative imagination.

Case closed: This story has been proven to be a hoax.

(Permission to reproduce this article is granted under the condition that a reference to Space Time News of Razimus.com is made.)

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
www.figu.org...

Read the 1958 letter yet?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8Michael12
Anyhow, as far as dopey comments re Meier's photos are concerned, enormously comprehensive testing PROVED them to be authentic, there's a free document on the site that is a partial excerpt. There's a new CD with all of the info. Until whoever is making those silly noises gets very informed on the reality of the testing it would be prudent to refrain from digging oneself into a deeper hole.

Yeah, those irreproducible photo tests on now "lost or stolen" original photos and negatives...the one that couldnt even get the make of camera correct....yeah, that one.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
J-ritz, your expertise could be of use in so many other threads. Why is it only Billy Meiers that brings you out of your hole once a millenia?

Billy Meiers called me and told me to tell you that he wants to bury the hatchet.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
HA! Heya Buddy, how ya been.

Why here? well, for the simple sake that as most of us here, I think the UFO question is an important one, one that needs to be examined not by people like me and you, but hard core scientific (and independant) agencies.

When I see this case getting so much undue attention (as little as that is) I'm almost compelled...and believe me it gets ridiculously aggravative. But, if you can make one person realize whats really going on, it's worth it.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX
www.figu.org...

Read the 1958 letter yet?

Thanks TerraX.

I cannot read it. Does any one know of a translation page that can convert this to english?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hey, cool to see this post, well I emailed mr horn and after 3 emails full of nothing but name calling a sign of a poor loser, he finally said my proof wasn't good enough, well I will be releasing the proof even the most die hard meier fan couldn't refute concerning those dino photos, I found the book that the photos were taken from and the original printing of the book is around 1977, but before I release it I'd like to buy the book and take photos of the book myself just for fun, and to tick frauds like mr horn off, meier may be insane, but horn is a fraud and he knows it.

--- Razimus
razimus.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It's things like these 'dinosaur' photos that prevent me from beliving a lot of what Billy Meier says...I mean, those dinosaur photo CAN'T be real. It is an exact match to that painting. Even if I really really wanted to belive that this was all real, it's things like this that just completely make him lose his credibility with me. Mr. Horn if your reading this, I'm not trying to be rude or mean spirited, it's just that you have to realize that it's things like this that make people call Mr. Meier a fraud and a con man. It's one thing to make prophicies and predictions, but to make the types of claims he makes, and then to have key peices of evidence ( the dinosaur photo's) proven to be fake it just, as I said earier, knocks down his crediblity with a lot of people (me included). The line of thinking that this stuff creates is: 'If he fabricated then dinosaur photo's, then there's a big likelyhood that most of the other stuff he says is false as well. '
As for the books from the 1950's that say all of these predictions in them that came true, I realize that they're very hard to find copies of them, but there has to be records somewhere that they were published on the date that you are claiming they were published in. That would make people belive a whole lot more then just saying that there are copies out there, and saying that "your proof isn't good enough" (although I do realize that it would be very hard to get those records). Again, I'm not trying to be rude or mean, I'm just presenting the reasons why people just do not belive Billy Meier at all. I'm not even going to talk about the other photos because I've seen those back and forth arguments in the other thread and it's just not worth my time to repeat things that have already been said.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Well I better start saving up for airline tickets, I'm moving to the country the aliens will be on side with
lol. Jeez, seriously though could you imagine bush trying to police every continent (I could lol) and then extra terrestrials fighting with them against us... >.< We would be doomed

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Bump for Mr Horn ... the conman's response.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What makes people think its going to be the greys and/or the reptillians? Honestly, to me, the race that would get involved would play a HUGE part as to what side I'm on. That, and what exactly they are fighting against. Whether it be Americans, or what the American Gov. Is doing.

Those two alien races though are ones, from what I've heard, and read, that i wouldnt even begin to trust. Therefore I'd never fight on the same side as them. They are deceiving little science worshipping demons.

If it were a race like the Nordics though, or the Pleidians (I cant spell that if my life depended on it. I may have it right though) and they were fighting against the American gov. I'd join with them and fight. Most definitely.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I read somewhere if you wear tin foil on your head, they can't read your mind !

And don't forget to line the inside of your car with tin foil as well!

But seriously, I wouldn't worry. Theres more people on this planet than government wanna-be's. If anything happens we'll probably just go along with it or do something if it's too harsh. And when I mean harsh, I mean senseless killing.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by CidCaldensfey]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He never seems to reply about this picture.

I followed the other post and he also ignored it there.

Originally posted by Zamboni
So Mr Horn Meier's photos were proven to be authentic ? Maybe authentic hoaxes at best.

Below copied with permission from razimus.com...

Photo from the Dinosaur Age
Switzerland man claims to have traveled into the age of dinosaurs

By J. Razimus Hüghston
Space Time News Writer
Thursday, November 18th, 2004

One of the most famous UFO cases was that of the Swiss man named Billy Meier. Meier claims to have had contact with aliens for a long time. He has taken thousands of clear photos of UFOs, which he calls, "beam ships".

Meier claims some of these alien beam ships even have time-travel capabilities. Among all of these claims Meier also claims to have taken a trip in one of these time-traveling ships.

With a wild claim such as this it is hard if not impossible to be believed. Meier knew this, which is why he provided proof of his trips to the past. Billy Meier released two photos of what he claims are of actual dinosaurs. He claims to have taken these photos in the Earths ancient age of dinosaurs.

Space Time News has found definitive proof that one of the photos is that of a dinosaur painting. The painting of a Pteranodon dinosaur is an exact match of Meier's photo. No doubt the other photo is of another painting as well. Meier is not a time-traveler, but he does have a creative imagination.

Case closed: This story has been proven to be a hoax.

(Permission to reproduce this article is granted under the condition that a reference to Space Time News of Razimus.com is made.)

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
He wont reply because it's a dead on catch.

Theyre talking about it on the Yahoogroups board, saying that the photo was a "Plant" by govt. types, or those wanting to discredit Meier.

Thats most likely the official responce you'd get...."he didnt take that picture".

Just as he did with the fake Asket and Nera "alien" photos. They were "legit" according to him, til someone found they were pictures off a tv screen of American entertainers on a variety show. Then, these were "american doubles" of Asket and Nera planted by the MiB.

Yeah.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join