It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens among us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hellmutt you have it. That is why I say there are no little grey aliens, because for the most part they are just like us. And I agree that we probably retain some of the wild agressive neanderthal gentic code with a hybird cross of the "alien" code.

In regards to St. Germain yeah something spooky about that guy, whether a time traveller (which I think is logically impossible) or someone gifted with a verl long life span. I am more and more convinced that he is a pecuiliar instance of a very rare almost full genetic "alien"/ Draconian. There are some other examples of very rare genetic offspring, like Ed L of the Coral Castle... I think they are very well connected to our primary creators and have been let in on some secrets about man and the universe which allowed them to manipulate very specific things in our physical world.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Are Aliens among us?

Find me one thing that can be squeezed out of existance.

Show me, Prove to me that anything can cease to exist by applying enough pressure to it. Where is the proof?

Time is relative to the speed of an observer who is observing an observer's speed.

Since time is dependant upon certain variables, it would be easy to see how any signal, or any form of communication, that was sent from Earth could have been recieved billions of years before it was even sent.

Nothing is impossible.

All radio waves penetrating the depths of space are subject to the laws of space's time. Wormholes, blackholes, unknown effects of "ether".

If I were to shrink you down to the size of a molecule and ask you to reach out and grab a proton, or an electron, or a neutron, you could not do it.

Why?

It is not matter, it is condensed light bouncing around in both time and space. It is energy.

Now go back to the FACT you can not prove that anything can cease to exist and consider this:

If consciousness of anykind, be it microbial or a macro-organism or artificial were to enter a black hole ... . . . . . . . ..

Since nothing can be squeezed out of existance, then it must both shatter and combine consciousnesses simultaneously in three forms: Positive, negative, and neutral.

Elect tri city.
Elect 3 city
Electicity or pro-pain

Are aliens among us?
If any consciousnesses have ever entered a black hole, then aliens consciousnesses are the energy that makes matter matter.

Electricity is what comprises thought, the sparks between brain cells.

Je means son of in old tongues.
Zeus was king of the Gods, and could throw lightning from his hands.
Yawhey was a storm god of thunder in middle Africa.

To view the pagan pantheons throughout the world, the God of electricity was usually elevated above the other gods.

If they are among us, then they can be/are in us.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Ah Esoteric Teacher how r u?

We all have our perceptions of reality, my observer tells me what to ponder, it tells me wether or not i'm satisfied with an explanation, thought or movement, the fact that he's there confirms this to me, and i've come to the conclusion that my post as not been aproached with an open mind, there are many ppl on ATS who believe in Aliens/UFO's, the mythology and the connections with biblical text, so why cant ppl speculate and use more of there imagination?

My general concensus of replyed post's

Do aliens exist? = yes
Is there a good case for alien visitation in the ancient texts? = yes
Could they be coming now or in our recent past? = yes/no/maybe
who are they and who could they be? = i dont know

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
There are some other examples of very rare genetic offspring, like Ed L of the Coral Castle... I think they are very well connected to our primary creators and have been let in on some secrets about man and the universe which allowed them to manipulate very specific things in our physical world.

Yes indeed robertfenix, it amazes me how Edward Leedskalnin acomplished the construction of the Coral Castle
there's no question that this man knew something more than the avarage joe, but where does it come from, who are these quirky men that tiptoe into our history changing our thought's and conception's of what is achievable by man, then those who have constructed the way that we live,
the men that stand out.
i'm not saying there all aliens, but if the scenario of aliens being among us was true, then it fascinates me to think that it would be men such as these
who would be the likly candidates.

All the best... ian

[edit on 083131p://1316 by iamian]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The best way to observe a culture, or world is from within. To observe and monitor radio and tv programmes isn't sufficient enough. To be within the community is much more effective.

1) You are able to understand emotions and the thinking process of the beings observed.

2) You learn how to best make contact without endangering your own.

3) Learn how the governments percieve and what thier reaction will be by living amongst the inhabitants.

The best way to learn about a people, planet or culture is to walk in thier shoes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join