It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens among us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Are Aliens among us? if you was like me then there would be know doubt that the answer would be yes! some may agree some may think i’m crazy, but you know what! i dont care, my view is my own, people who are willing to ignore this subject are ingnoring the history of mankind,

There are indications of wisdom being communicated in times that pre date
the Bible which the very ancient Bible refers to as ancient times. And there is the strange encounter of Ezekiel with a UFO and the man in white linen seen standing by the ship. The Book of Ezekiel is a very graphic encounter
with a UFO. There is an object that fly's and is unidentified. Even devout
religious fundamentalists have to admit that Ezekiel saw a flying object
that was unidentified. Where they run away is when you call the craft a UFO. But indeed, that is what the Bible describes.

Christian Bible Genesis 6
The sons of God looking at the daughters of men, saw they were pleasing,
so married as many as they chose. The Nephilim were on the Earth at that
time (and even afterwards), when the sons of God resorted to the daughters of man, and had children by them. These are the heroes of days gone by, the famous men.

2 Kings
2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold,
there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both
asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

THE SUMERIANS SAY EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE FROM MARS, STAR SYSTEM
"PLEIDES", AND THE STAR "SIRIUS". SUMERIAN TEXT SHOWS DRAWINGS OF
SOLAR SYSTEM. ALIGNMENT OF PLANETS HAPPENED DURING THIS
MILLLENIUM.
PERU'S INCA CIVILIZATION. PRE-INCA SAID THE GODS WERE FROM THE STAR
SYSTEM "PLEIDES" JUST AS THE SUMERIANS DID. INCA RUINS HAVE BEEN FOUND AT 13,000 FEET, WITH ONE STONE WEIGHING 20,000 TONS. LEGEND TELLS OF SPACESHIPS THAT CAME FROM THE STARS. INCA ORNAMENTS OF "PLATINIUM" WERE FOUND. TEXT REVEALS THE INCA'S KNEW THE EARTH WAS ROUND.
THE MAYANS CALL EXTRATERRESTRIALS, "THE MASTERS OF THE STARS"

A serious question to ponder just imagine for one second that all of the
Ancient text’s Myths and Religious literature that talks of UFO’s and Alien visitors from the Heavens is actually people saying what they were seeing,
WOW! could this mean that i’m not crazy after all? infact could it suggest that its the people who dont believe are actually the one’s with a distorted sceme of things, Aliens were there in the past and there here now walking among us,
but who are they?
who in the last hundred or so years could you imagine was an Alien?
Maybe Tesla? Joan of Arc? Edgar Casey? or even Elvis,
could they be manipulating us?
they may also be bad types, Ted bundy, Hitler, and so on.
Who could they be now?

All the best... ian

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
yes they are here in sort of a biological heritage kind of way, problem is "they" are us. At least some of us. And biologically they are virtually the same, save some DNA genome differences.

And Yes while I think Tesla was not quite what you may consider 100% Alien he absolutely was part "alien".

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
yes they are here in sort of a biological heritage kind of way, problem is "they" are us. At least some of us. And biologically they are virtually the same, save some DNA genome differences.

That is very possible, Inteligently Designed Decendents of alien civilisations
or cross breading, what a thought!
But dont you think there are pure alien races visiting earth?
could'nt it be plausable " if you believe they was here once to create a biological heritage " that there here now?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Could Shi Huang-Ti the Yellow Emperor be an ET?

Shi Huang-Ti was the first emperor of China and founder of the Qin dynasty. Had he been a European ruler, he would likely be considered great today. The Chinese, on the other hand, have given him a black reputation for his ruthlessness, his massive conscription of labour, his wars, his harsh laws, and his burning of books in 213 B.C

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Pure aliens there is no such thing, anyways since they look like us you would not be able to tell them apart from a normal person.

There is no "little grey beings" abducting people or visiting us.

At one point in our history there were "pure" aliens among us, but they have since died and their bloodlines exists only in the modification of the current human species.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

[edit on 7-12-2005 by Unplugged]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Pure aliens there is no such thing, anyways since they look like us you would not be able to tell them apart from a normal person.

There is no "little grey beings" abducting people or visiting us.

At one point in our history there were "pure" aliens among us, but they have since died and their bloodlines exists only in the modification of the current human species.

lol, well thats put an end your your viewpoint, its a pity i'm only asking ppl to use there imagination in what i thought was a interesting point of view,
anyway thanks for your contribution.

[edit on 033131p://2516 by iamian]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
Are Aliens among us? if you was like me then there would be know doubt that the answer would be yes!

You are not alone in your observations.

Christian Bible Genesis 6
The sons of God looking at the daughters of men, saw they were pleasing,
so married as many as they chose. The Nephilim were on the Earth at that
time (and even afterwards), when the sons of God resorted to the daughters of man, and had children by them. These are the heroes of days gone by, the famous men.

Then, how "Alien" would they have to be, if indeed we were so genetically similiar as to produce offspring together? Perhaps not that alien afterall, but also not of this world. How could this be?

THE SUMERIANS ....... .. . . . . . . "THE MASTERS OF THE STARS"

Those are some very good examples of how our history can be percieved.
Another good example would be:
The Greeks had a measurement that was labled as a "stade". There are 214 greek feet in a "Stade". Coincidently the circumference of the Earth is 214,000 Greek "Stade". Coincidence, or did someone know the circumference of the equator in Greek times?

A serious question to ponder just imagine for one second that all of the
Ancient text’s Myths and Religious literature that talks of UFO’s and Alien visitors from the Heavens is actually people saying what they were seeing,
WOW! could this mean that i’m not crazy after all?

crazy is labelled as insane. Insane means: In one's own mind. So, if people don't like people who are in their own mind, then the alternative would be to be one who is "Out of their mind". If one can identify you as being one who is in your own mind, then wouldn't they have to be in your mind also to recognize that you are there? And, if they are in your mind, then aren't they out of their minds?

infact could it suggest that its the people who dont believe are actually the one’s with a distorted sceme of things, Aliens were there in the past and there here now walking among us,

The human mind has a sub-routine of fear that is attached to the file of "Self Preserve" aka "Self Before I Serve" aka "Selfish before Service to anything", and it is this fear that is the source of all negativity in the world. For: How can you justify your hate without first being afraid that what invoked your hate wasn't going to take something you love away from you? Fear is the program that is the source of the dysfunctionality of this planet. Fear is incompatible with the truth, which is why the truth elludes many.

but who are they?

friends of the enemy.

who in the last hundred or so years could you imagine was an Alien?
Maybe Tesla? Joan of Arc? Edgar Casey? or even Elvis,
could they be manipulating us?

They could not be manipulating us without our letting them. Fear prevents people from knowing people and knowing themselves, and it is fear that is contrary to communication. Communication is key, fear is the deterant of unification.

What fish wants the truth of the ocean, but is too afraid to leave the reef because of the fear of finding the truth? Any fishes that leave their reef with fear will be compelled to control the ocean because they fear the unknown, and will use hate to spread fear in order to control that which they fear. Those fish are intolerable, and they are not permitted to play in the ocean until they can play in the reef free of fear. Communication and the promotion of tolerants, and reverence for life is far more tolerable than the opinions of those who do not tolerate the message of tolerance devoid of fear.

they may also be bad types, Ted bundy, Hitler, and so on.
Who could they be now?

Their ideologies reside in us now. Knowing what they have done is reminding us of what we are capable of, but too fearful to overcome. Some are in denial, Some would be consumed. The rest find the truth.

Your planet would advance expanentially if it were to love fear, which is the root of all ignorance, instead of hating it, or denying it, or anything else towards it.

Truth
Love
Fear

Truth is the Truth loves Fear.
Truth is Love loves fear.
Truth is Truth fears Truth is ignorance.
Truth is Fear must love Truth.

How can anything exist that is seperate from the Truth?
If something exists that is seperate from the truth then the truth does not exist.

A state of mind of Truth loving love, love loving truth, and fear loving truth will easily take fear out of your driver's seat.

All the best... ian

All the best to you as well,
John

[edit on 7-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Could Shi Huang-Ti the Yellow Emperor be an ET?

Shi Huang-Ti was the first emperor of China and founder of the Qin dynasty. Had he been a European ruler, he would likely be considered great today. The Chinese, on the other hand, have given him a black reputation for his ruthlessness, his massive conscription of labour, his wars, his harsh laws, and his burning of books in 213 B.C

you're getting that idea from stargate sg1...

there is no lord yu...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
hi Esoteric Teacher,

How can one persieve the truth, This is a word best avoided, Its colloquial use has so many shades of meaning from ‘it seems to be correct’ to the absolute truths claimed by religion, that it’s use causes nothing but misunderstanding. Someone once said "Science seeks proximate (approximate) truths." Others speak of provisional or tentative truths. Certainly science claims no final or absolute truths.
knowledge of an external ideal. "Love serves truth, and truth is knowledge of an external ideal which is beyond the reach of the individual's will."

most ppl dont fear the truth, they just dont know what it is, but the bigger and more far reaching pshycological weight the truth is to carry around, the more likely you are to avoid it, its all about your conception of reality, and my reality is that i believe we are and always have been manipulated by external sources, that is my truth, and there here now, but do they walk amongst us quietly in the background? or do we know them?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
there is no lord yu...

seperated at birth maybe, brilliant madnessinmysoul,

All the best

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

That is very possible, Inteligently Designed Decendents of alien civilisations
or cross breading, what a thought!
But dont you think there are pure alien races visiting earth?
could'nt it be plausable " if you believe they was here once to create a biological heritage " that there here now?

I agree with you, I study mythology as well as my other hobby(on my avatar), and if you get the 1976 book "Symbol and Theory" By John Skorupski, it explains symbols and ancient stories and dead religions very well.

Which explains why in documentories you never hear of the book or Durkihiham's thesis. Because in the early 20th century a professor from Harvard who taught at Cambridge figured it out, and people have found those "holes" in those theories in antropology.

And if you look in mythology, it's EVERYWHERE, Like BSB fans, and the common cold in 'mythology', from Hawaii to Egypt to Mexico, and Africa, to Arizonia and Alsaka to England and Ireland and Japan. So Aliens living with people would be no surprise, since if you read the stories, they already have done it.

[edit on 12/7/05 by bsbfan1]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Here's another candidate, Saint Germain

It is believed that Saint Germain was born in 1561. As he grew into adulthood he mastered all of the European languages. He was one of the best swordsmen of his day. He was a master violinist.

He was a personal friend of Voltaire, Rousseau, and a great many other distinguished philosophers. He knew many European heads of state. He was known as "the man who never dies and knows everything".

He was very wealthy, but no one knew how he had accumulated his great wealth. He was a great painter and musical conductor. He had an extensive knowledge of herbalism. Some feel that this attributed to his long life. He was a master alchemist. It is said that he could turn base metals into gold.

He founded Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry in England. He did this under the name Francis Bacon. It was his dream to create in America a new country free of corruption, greed, and dictatorial monarchies. He was instrumental in formulating the Declaration of Independence and the constitution of the United States as they were being written by his Masonic followers who founded this nation. Their Masonic symbols can be seen on the dollar bill.

The Saint Germain story is a very interesting tale, could this guy be an Alien visitor? is this guy for real?

All the best

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Don´t overestimate the aliens. We have to be realistic. They are advanced but not "magicians with unlimited powers". I think they first came to earth a long time ago. Maybe some of them settled on earth, mixed with some of the earthlings and produced a new intelligent species.... us... we are the "aliens"... or at least we got some alien genes... ( not alien jeans
)

Suddenly "man" became intelligent and started building civilizations, pyramids and so on. There were probably not so many aliens who came in the first alien ships or "UFOs". So in order to be able to settle themselves on earth they had to mix with the more or less "established" (in nature) but uncivilized earthlings. We used to be some kind of relative to a primitive neanderthal or bigfoot like creature/species. Or we used to be aliens depending on how you look at it. The ratio aliens/pre-humans (earthlings) on earth must have been quite high though. Maybe more alien ships (UFOs) came later (with new "blood") but probably just occasionally.

We are most likely more uncivilized than the aliens. The wild/uncivilized part from our earth-dna is mixed with the intelligent/civilized part from our alien-dna. This make us less intelligent than a pure alien but more aggressive, wild and dangerous. And of course we became the most intelligent species on earth ( except pure alien
). They´re probably watching us ( well... not in the shower I guess
). We might be their "little experiment"... Maybe we needed to be controlled somehow? Religion? Soddom and Gomorra?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbfan1
I agree with you, I study mythology as well as my other hobby(on my avatar), and if you get the 1976 book "Symbol and Theory" By John Skorupski, it explains symbols and ancient stories and dead religions very well.

Which explains why in documentories you never hear of the book or Durkihiham's thesis. Because in the early 20th century a professor from Harvard who taught at Cambridge figured it out, and people have found those "holes" in those theories in antropology.

And if you look in mythology, it's EVERYWHERE, Like BSB fans, and the common cold in 'mythology', from Hawaii to Egypt to Mexico, and Africa, to Arizonia and Alsaka to England and Ireland and Japan. So Aliens living with people would be no surprise, since if you read the stories, they already have done it.

Mythology, the theory of knowledge, history and philosophy of science, sociology, and the Backstreet Boys, interesting combination, but they say viriaty is the spice of life, thanks for the info on "Symbol and Theory", looks interesting,
would'nt it be nice if Mythology and Ancient history was as much part of popular culture, as are the Backstreet Boys?
Would'nt it also be nice if bands like the Backstreet Boys could promote philosophy and Knowledge, or is that still Taboo in there medium?
the pop music & movie industry are the (as Durkheim would say) profane activities of daily existence,

All the best... ian

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Don´t overestimate the aliens. We have to be realistic. They are advanced but not "magicians with unlimited powers". I think they first came to earth a long time ago. Maybe some of them settled on earth, mixed with some of the earthlings and produced a new intelligent species.... us... we are the "aliens"... or at least we got some alien genes... ( not alien jeans
)

I agree with the main part, but its not an overestimation, i just feel if they can get here and mix with us then they must have an advanced inteligence.
knowledge is power, maybe not unlimited powers, but they can invent clever flying machines.

Suddenly "man" became intelligent and started building civilizations, pyramids and so on. There were probably not so many aliens who came in the first alien ships or "UFOs". So in order to be able to settle themselves on earth they had to mix with the more or less "established" (in nature) but uncivilized earthlings. We used to be some kind of relative to a primitive neanderthal or bigfoot like creature/species. Or we used to be aliens depending on how you look at it. The ratio aliens/pre-humans (earthlings) on earth must have been quite high though. Maybe more alien ships (UFOs) came later (with new "blood") but probably just occasionally.

yes thats the genral view of all the Ancients, they maybe coming just occasionally in your view, but it means there still coming.
do they just mingle into the crowed?
or could they be the one's who stand out?

We are most likely more uncivilized than the aliens. The wild/uncivilized part from our earth-dna is mixed with the intelligent/civilized part from our alien-dna. This make us less intelligent than a pure alien but more aggressive, wild and dangerous. And of course we became the most intelligent species on earth ( except pure alien
). They´re probably watching us ( well... not in the shower I guess
). We might be their "little experiment"... Maybe we needed to be controlled somehow? Religion? Soddom and Gomorra?

but maybe there's many different spicies of alien? not just the ones that we share DNA with us, are we everybodys little experiment? maybe there are those who enjoy whatching us in the shower

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

hi Esoteric Teacher,

How can one persieve the truth, This is a word best avoided........ . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . . .knowledge of an external ideal. "Love serves truth, and truth is knowledge of an external ideal which is beyond the reach of the individual's will."

Then, perhaps your truth isn't attainable, but for what resides beyond your individual will. Why try to find the truth utilizing your personal will. Perhaps your truth is not your will, but the will of all consciousness. My advice would be first and foremost to write your journal, write your journal/diary with the intention of no one else reading it. Eventually you may see a glimpse of what it is to be the extension of the collective soul, rather than trying to extend your will to encompass their souls.

most ppl dont fear the truth, they just dont know what it is, but the bigger and more far reaching pshycological weight the truth is to carry around, the more likely you are to avoid it, its all about your conception of reality, and my reality is that i believe we are and always have been manipulated by external sources, that is my truth, and there here now, but do they walk amongst us quietly in the background? or do we know them?

I must concede: I believe it would be wrong for me to answer some of these questions for you. I decline to provide any answer out of reverence for you, not because of my will, but because of yours.

I will say that in my world it seems most people are bound by fear, and that is what keeps them from their own truths.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I would stress, for safety, when pondering such things, to remain true to your faith. I speak my truth, from my personal experiences. I felt compelled to say this, please understand.

Thanks,
John

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
We are NOT all genetically similiar .
Where does the RH factor in someones blood come into this.
There are so few people with this type of blood.
Also, AB Negative is very rare.
Only 5% of the human race is RH Negative.
Could these people be decendants of an Alien race?

[edit on 8-12-2005 by MagicaRose]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
We are NOT all genetically similiar .
Where does the RH factor in someones blood come into this.
There are so few people with this type of blood.
Also, AB Negative is very rare.
Only 5% of the human race is RH Negative.
Could these people be decendants of an Alien race?

I dont really know, maybe there's at least two distinct races, RH Negative and RC Positive.
I know the percentage varies by race , in Europe 85% are RH positive,
About 90 to 95 percent of African Americans are Rh-positive. Among Asians, the figure is 98 to 99 percent. i dont know why this is, but there can be complications with the birth of a child with a mixture of RH positive and
RH negative parents,

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join