It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 researcher attacked???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
From the ArcticBeacon:

Microwave Weaponry Used on Montana Carpenter and 9/11 Researcher for 'Getting Too Close to Who Knows What'
Dan Nelson says he's not sure exactly what piece 9/11 evidence he uncovered triggered the government assaults, but says once he tried to go public, 'all hell broke loose.'
1 Dec 2005

source

An interesting article.

Although I have to say that it pushes the limits of credibility a bit. For instance this part is blatantly bogus:

But the most painful was when I felt my insides bubbling, and I was getting very hot as I was washing dishes. The next thing I know I can hear the fluid in my head bubbling and got a massive head ache.

“I was so disoriented I did not know how to wash dishes any more. I ran out of my home and there were two guys by a pick-up parked right next to my house. One man was holding an antenna right against my window. The other guy saw me and yelled at him. They threw the antenna in back of the truck along with some other piece of equipment and covered it up very fast and left. I tried to remember the plate number, but I am losing my memory each day that passes and my insides are still so raw I cannot work.

I mean, come on. . . Does this guy think we were born yesterday? Everyone knows they don’t send people out to zap you with microwaves. All they have to do is enter your address in the HAARP super-computer and they can zap you from space.

Please note that there is a heavy dose of sarcasm throughout my comments in this post.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
While anyone can build a HERF weapon, it would have to be pretty powerful to have an effect on a human. I won't go into details but I also find it interesting that she describes the emitter as an 'antenna', because it would not be anything an average Joe would recognise.
I also like the bit where she describes her insides bubbling, etc amusing - if it had got that far she would be long dead.
Anyway, why would anyone bother about using something like that which would leave unusual evidence behind when you could give a hobo a semi and some scotch and get him to do it.
When people are dispatched they are usually unfortunate victims of muggings gone wrong, not Star Wars crap.

Just more imaginations running away again with wild fantasies as usual.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You can survive for about 15 seconds if your blood is boiling, after that you will probably die. I guess a very high dose of mirowaves could raise the vapour pressure enough for the blood to boil, but the device would be strange. It wouldn't look like anything normal so she is probably telling a lie or adding stuff to explain what she observed. Such devices do exist and the government does use them to cause harm to people(mostly just to piss them off). I have never heard of one so powerful it can boil your blood, that was most probably made by a novice.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
While anyone can build a HERF weapon, it would have to be pretty powerful to have an effect on a human.

In actual fact the power levels needed to manipulate human electro-chemical pulses are very low indeed, because they are so low in Voltage themselves. This is all explained by Dr. Nick Begich and Jeanne Manning in the book - Angels don't play this HAARP.

I suggest you take a read.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Although I have to say that it pushes the limits of credibility a bit. For instance this part is blatantly bogus:

But the most painful was when I felt my insides bubbling, and I was getting very hot as I was washing dishes. The next thing I know I can hear the fluid in my head bubbling and got a massive head ache.

“I was so disoriented I did not know how to wash dishes any more. I ran out of my home and there were two guys by a pick-up parked right next to my house. One man was holding an antenna right against my window. The other guy saw me and yelled at him. They threw the antenna in back of the truck along with some other piece of equipment and covered it up very fast and left. I tried to remember the plate number, but I am losing my memory each day that passes and my insides are still so raw I cannot work.

I mean, come on. . . Does this guy think we were born yesterday? Everyone knows they don’t send people out to zap you with microwaves. All they have to do is enter your address in the HAARP super-computer and they can zap you from space.

Haha, I agree with you on this one, these are preposterous claims. Firing up HAARP just to Zap one 9/11 researcher would be equally preposterous, if you weren't bieng so Sarcastic.

Please note that there is a heavy dose of sarcasm throughout my comments in this post.

XL5

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
As soon as a bubble of air forms in your blood, your still dead. When water or blood boils, it forms air bubbles. I think your eyes would pop if your blood started to boil or atleast you would go blind.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The other issue is this: Since when do government agents drive pick-ups?

what happend to the unmarked, windowless vans?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
The other issue is this: Since when do government agents drive pick-ups?

what happend to the unmarked, windowless vans?

Not for nothing, but the Navy and Air Force both have 'em, and I can remember seeing a few Guard units with them as well.

Not like I buy the story, though.

new topics

top topics

join