It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 Day Left

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Only one day left until the hostiges in iraq are exacuted one thinks with so liitle time do they have any chance left to live?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
Only one day left until the hostiges in iraq are exacuted one thinks with so liitle time do they have any chance left to live?

They will probobly die by the hends of those blood thirsty monsters. Not only will they die, but they will be killed in a manner that not even a pig deserves.

We have to win against these people.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
hmm not sure i like the count down thing but theres always hope,

The demands are unrealistic and surely the captors know that this will never happen,

Anyhows a high profile islamic extreamist is appealing also for the release of the hostages,

www.sky.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Do you think the kidnappers will just assume that he was forced somehow to make that plea, since he is captive? Hopefully they won't , I guess time will tell.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What are the real reasons that in any situation people are taken Hostage ???

Think about any hostage situations that you have EVER heard of ... it is because the person doing the hostage taking has ran out of options to get anything done.

They are out of options something has gone wrong ... noone sais "Ok, this year we are going to start taking hostages and Kill them one by one untill we start getting are needs met.

Nah, this isn't how this happens ...

As far as we know this Norman Kember could be apart of this conspiracy ... he may not have even been tooken hostage ... he may be apart of this trying to get these hostages released for something, Oh, so much bigger ...

Believe me this is just a thought please noone flame at me ... this is just a general thought ...

We have already had a Suicide Female Bomber by HERSELF and another one with her husband that couldn't do it ...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What would be even worse is that ... the Iraqi prisoners are going to go free eventually it is just who they have to kidnap ... before this will actually come to pass ... Then we as Americans will try to push for this once they kidnap ... someone of that magnitude.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek

They will probobly die by the hends of those blood thirsty monsters. Not only will they die, but they will be killed in a manner that not even a pig deserves.

We have to win against these people.

Your right, the CIA probably will behead yet more hostages in Iraq, its a shame the US can fall so low as it currently has murdering innocent aid workers and iraqis in its propoganda wars.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
WoW ... The CIA ... yeah .... RIGHT ... WOW .. what a flamer ....

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yeah .. and I bet Bush .. is going to set up some more .. attacks on us .. before he resigns to make sure we go into a depression .. so his family and all of his friends .. are well taken care of ... Cause you know in a depression everyone is in such a good mood .. and has plenty of money ... and lvoe to start more wars ..

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
just heard on the bbc that the deadline has been put back to saturday. will try and find a link.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I've got to say that those guys must have known the risks when they went there. Surely that country at the moment should only allow in essential workers etc. Not guys going round in a small group preaching peace, well especially not US/British citizens anyway.

Is it a deathwish or something. After the other murders of men and women surely something must be done to stop these (well intentioned I admit) loonies from getting kidnapped and killed.

It just feeds the anger, so in being captured and (god forbid) killed defeats the purpose of there visit in the first place. I don't believe given a choice that the current kidnapped group would change their minds about going to Iraq if they had a second chance, I admire and feel for them that the rest of humanity cannot match their ability to care lessons us all. Hope they get out with their lives and still have the ability to forgive their captors.

top topics

join