It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great site of murdered cattle and sightings !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
OK, let me start with saying " Close this thread, if one already exicst"

*Warning: Graphic Images.*

Alright leets start now.
www.paranews.tv...
The site provides incredible footage of mutilations of cattle and also videos of sightings and dead cattles. Well its hard to know wich is the video link, well you will see a link section at the page and trie some of them and you will be connecting 2 wmp.

Anyway i have 2 go and eat now, need a pizza. I recommend not 2 look at the pic before eating. If you are strong and can handle it, you can eat everything you want to.

Heheheh the pic reminds me of the goat soup i had, well you put in the head and other organs and cook it. You have to leet it boil one day before serving. Well it taste " MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" great. The body fat from the goat is the best oil you can get from it. heheheheh OF topic right now. anyway have a nice meal

[edit on 7-12-2005 by Reckon]

[edit on 7-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I don't speek a ze German. Nice site however.

Not much into the cattle mutilatlion/UFO connection though.

Do most of the cattle mutilations occur around the head/face area? If so, does anyone have any theories on why this area would be targeted?

(background music for the slide show seemed a little out of place)

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hmm, there was something in the news the other day about small cows(?) being killed round this way I think. The farmers don't know why they were killed but think it may be used to show on sick Internet websites.

Not sure though,.

[edit on 7/12/05 by Towards Omega]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
heheh, young drunk teenage aliens with ray gunz

new topics

top topics

join