It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh stealth sighting in UK

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Is it me or do the birds appear to be in the same places in both pictures...tilting the last picture to being level i cant see much difference in the birds positioning to show a time difference between the two.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing. The angle to the ground is different, but you can find birds in the same position in both pictures.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Despite knowing it’s not faked, I had my associate who does the artists impressions do a graphical analysis:

The fact that I am having to prove the photos seems a bit off, since none of you naysayers offered any proof of your analysis’s. So please think twice before masturbating your egos by posting kneejerk and amateurish analysis.

On the subject of UAVs at ParcAberporth, here’s another snapshot. It spurred some interest as it has sensor pods on the wing tips. I know what type it is, but if someone can’t give me at least an informed guess, I may stop feeding you all unpublished ‘interesting’ photos. I don't know why I'm bothering here.

Now stop wasting my time with unthoughtout accusations.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by planeman]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Excuse us for posting things we noticed in your pictures. I didn't realize that it's WRONG for us to post our opinions in your threads. Sorry for wasting your time on a PUBLIC message board where people are FREE to post their opinions on things.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Im quite happy to be corrected if i have came to the wrong conclusion about something,but it doesnt mean im going think every picture posted in these forums is genuine.
If you post on these forums then you should expect to come under some scrutiny about those items.Members are free to pull me up or question whatever i post here within the forum rules,and i would expect to be questioned if i had posted under similar circumstances.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't buy the so-called "graphical analysis", but well I guess it's my problem then, sure I won't waste your precious time any longer with my blind comments, man.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
i can see why the OP is bent out of shape...its one thing to offer your opinion, but it would be nice if you're going to call the pic fake, photochopped, superimposed, etc, that you, AT LEAST, back it up with some sort of analysis or reasoning.

it's quite clear that the birds are not in the EXACT same position, even before his graphical analysis...if you look to the left of both pictures, one has 3 birds at a certain distance apart from one another, while the other has the group of 3 at a different distance.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by el cid]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
And it was stated that it APPEARED that the birds were in the same, or VERY similar positions in both pics, that were just at different angles to the ground. And this is not the first time the OP has jumped all over anyone who disagrees with him, or says anything against his posts.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
then its a good thing i'm not speaking to anyother posts on this message board...i'm speaking to this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Browno
This mystery aircraft on the photo looks like this 'Blackhorse' plane.

www.islandone.org...

WOW! I built and photoed that model back in the early '90's. Was unaware that scans of my crappy model photos still existed online!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

From that angle it rather resembles the Lockheed Falcon Mach 5 unmanned bomber concept.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well I just get irritated that every previously unpublished photo I post gets a load of people calling it fake and doing supposed analysis to prove it so, when they are plain wrong. I appreciate that not every member acts like that but it does seem too common. and it is attacking my own credibility, which considering I'm putting myself on the line publicizing these photos, is very frustrating.

In this thread one well informed and unbiased member has already been able to partially identify the UAV photographed but hardly anyone seemed to listen to him. People just want to do time-distance calculations with birds in the hope they'll look clever.

No one appears to have done any research on ParcAberporth and stealth UAV projects there etc. Why do I bother?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Wooops !

Ok, my sincere apologies here, I was actually mistaken. I still don't get your associate's graphical analysis but I made mine with Paint Shop Pro and... With the help of layers and transparency levels... The birds actually hold slightly different positions. Tar and feathers for me.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thank you for confirming that it is not a fake. Now hopefully people can get around to discussing what it is.

jra

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by planeman
Despite knowing it’s not faked, I had my associate who does the artists impressions do a graphical analysis:
The fact that I am having to prove the photos seems a bit off, since none of you naysayers offered any proof of your analysis’s. So please think twice before masturbating your egos by posting kneejerk and amateurish analysis.

Wow... so sorry to upset you so much. God forbid that some of use may be skeptical about some things. I've seen tons of faked photos on this site, over the many years that i've been here. Something in these just didn't feel right to me. Masterbating our egos? Please, don't be so ridiculous.

Here's an animated gif of what I did with it in Photoshop. Now the 2nd pic isn't scaled down 100% but it's pretty close. Now some of the birds do move a bit, but a lot seem to stay more or less in the same place.

How did your friend lose the ones circled in green? I still see them in mine. One of them didn't even move. Either way. What really gets me is the position of the aircraft in the 2nd pic. From what I can tell, the UAV is turning to its left and it's nose looks like it's pointing upwards, in the first pic. Then in the second photo the UAV appears to have droped altitude. That just doesn't seem right to me. I could very well be wrong though.

Now stop wasting my time with unthoughtout accusations.

My accusations are thought out. whether they are right or not is the question. If the photos are ligit, then great, that's wonderful. But I just saw things that looked off to me. Just thought i'd point them out.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orionblamblam

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

From that angle it rather resembles the Lockheed Falcon Mach 5 unmanned bomber concept.

That Lockheed Falcon unmanned bomber looks like an overgrown Monogram F-19 Stealth Fighter with large intakes on both sides.

WEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! At least somthing like it exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(well if it does)

Just if it was an Interceptor/Fighter and it was manned too.

www.ericksmodels.com...

[edit on 9-12-2005 by Browno]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
These two aircraft models are likley to be based on some black project, Especially the first one, someone has said to have seen one take off but it was a lot shorter than it

www.islandone.org...

So it would look more like this one below?

www.fantastic-plastic.com...

Aurora Lifting Body
www.dnw.aero...

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Browno]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
With that gif it almost looks like its going in for a landing but with todays JSF's out there this manuver is very possible.

But one this is for certain is that the wings don't look right to me.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Could it be a black BAE corax? That is assuming it isn't faked.. although

I don't know.. it's just the first picture looks like a vulcan to me..and the second one..maybe a bae hawk or even more like a mirage from the side..

In my opinion they look like two different aircraft

[edit on 4-1-2006 by clashrock]

[edit on 4-1-2006 by clashrock]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
the US i heard is getting rid of our F-117's maby there getting sold and refited in UK?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join