It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The " real" weapons of mass destruction.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
has anyone heard of Wireless Ariel Reprogramming also known as WAR? It is a program started by the airforce to wirelessly reprogram an enemy bomber, missle, or fighter in mid-air. the technology would be used to give control of enemy ariel vehicles to our controllers on the ground and fly them into the ground or attack another enemy target.this is pretty cool ,huh? whats cooler is that this tech has now been suceesfully tested several times. 17 times in test environments and 8 times in real combat situations.

bring it on ruskies.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Chiclestick

bring it on ruskies.

Bring it on Ruskies ? Hmmmmmmmm, I don't really think that this is really a consideration or worry any more. How about "bring it on yellow menace" or bring it on Osama or you arrogant Iranian Aryans. But come on....the ruskies are our "friends" now, right?

[edit on 12/6/2005 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
evryone is a potential threat including even the U.K., France, Germasny, Japan, and all the other countries. any country can buy a nuke for 12 mill on the blak market

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

evryone is a potential threat including even the U.K., France, Germasny, Japan, and all the other countries. any country can buy a nuke for 12 mill on the blak market

And of course you have proof of this.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a couple years ago the CIA acquired one of the nucleur suitcase bombs lsot at the end of the USSR. they did a sting operation and were sposed to acquire it for approxamitey 12 million USD. of course it was a setup and they got the bad guys and the bomb. good job CIA. if im not mistaken thats one of the 12 bombs that were missing.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
A nuclear warhead the size of suitcase is not capable of the damage that a thermonuclear warhead would cause, but it is still a nuclear weapon none theless, so the threat is there.

I personally think that 12 million is expensive for a nuke, considering that an ICBM would cost only 6, so doubling that price up for just the war head is like, too expensive. But yea the WAR program tech sounds pretty interesting.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

evryone is a potential threat including even the U.K., France, Germasny, Japan, and all the other countries.

There you go. The perfect justification to NUKE THE WORLD!

Not.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I did a fair amount of research on the briefcase nukes and i have found info ranging from there only being a few of these and they are all accounted for to these devices not even existing. Do you have proof we all can see of this supposed CIA transaction?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
im a Lt General in the USAF and i have access to the info.. its not classified but its not like you would know to look for it.also, i meant the UK france germany etc. could all be potential threats you never know what the future holds

[edit on 07/29/2005 by Mr Chiclestick]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   

im a Lt General in the USAF .........I meant the UK france germany etc. could all be potential threats

We love you too, god help us.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   

im a Lt General in the USAF and i have access to the info.. its not classified but its not like you would know to look for it.also, i meant the UK france germany etc. could all be potential threats you never know what the future holds

And france , uk etc also have plans for nuking the usa as well - its called war planning (the `what if` scenario)

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I don't believe any Lt General would ever have such awful punctuation and grammar.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Interesting that you claim to be a Lt. General in the U.S. Airforce and your style of writing is at thelevel that it is.
Also strange that you claim to have knowledge about weapons that would be Armyh weapons, yet come here asking about an alleged weapon that would allow the Airforce to "reprogram" enemy weapons and platforms. I find that odd, since the fighter is controlled by the pilot, and not by the AFCS or any other onboard computer. Also extremely odd that a Lt. General would use an antiquated statement such as "bring it on, Ruskies" (Lack of capitalization due to quoting the sentence, not because I have no better knowledge)

I smell a big, fat rat.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Where are you allegedly stationed, General? Are you in a command position or staff?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I think he is more likely to be the CinC of the Bedroom Air Force.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I have no doubt that I could find an appropriate Dr. Strangelove quote, but it is time to exercise.
I'm sure the good general is doing the same thing. Now, as it is 0740hrs his time, he's already done with his PT!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
I think he is more likely to be the CinC of the Bedroom Air Force.

Aye - a Command and Conquer General

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

by Mr. Chiclestick:
im a Lt General in the USAF and i have access to the info..

... and then you woke up and realized it was just the dog licking your face.

Sorry, but I'll have to go with TC and others on this one. Rat. Rat. Rat.

Just to point out ... It's "Aerial" not "ariel"

Also, could you please elaborate on "whats cooler"? :shk:

[edit on 12/7/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
We can not label this "Mr chiclestick" a rat because for all we know he really is a LT General in the US Air Force, and being the kind of nationalistic person I am, I would hate to be caught insulting one of our military leaders.

Not to say that he has not provided enough evidence to his defense, but we still cannot rule out the possibility that he is a LT General, although it does sort of remind me of that one character (I forgot his name, but had Pilot in it) that claimed to be an Air Force Fighter pilot.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Where are you allegedly stationed, General? Are you in a command position or staff?

not staff but pupil position of the 8th grade marching `army` in support of the junior high football team

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join