It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Poem to President Bush

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I like it. It is both brilliant and touching. The world will long remember GW Bush as being one of the greatest Presidents. When all his easily lampooned frailties have been forgotten, it is his fortitude that will live. We'll see how long the world remembers his detractors.

Oh my God, Grady, now that was really something. They'll remember him alright, but not for any reasons listed in that disgusting, little, pink, fluffy poem. The Textbooks should all be burnt as fuel for winter up in the mountainous regions, and the children subjected to that mindless propaganda should all be given a three day talking too about why what they saw was so horribly, horribly, wrong.

[edit on 113131p://441211 by MERC]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Maybe Im missing something, but it that was in a Pakistani text book wouldn't it be writen in Arabic? I see some massive translation problems in getting it to mean the same thing in English?? Somebody help me out on this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It was a textbook that teaches English.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thanks
for that

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I like it. It is both brilliant and touching. The world will long remember GW Bush as being one of the greatest Presidents. When all his easily lampooned frailties have been forgotten, it is his fortitude that will live. We'll see how long the world remembers his detractors.

How correct you are.

GWB will go down as one of the greatest presidents ever. The sad fact is that most of the detractors will be in old age or even dead by the time this is evident. The instant gratification of the western world, and the US specifically, is our greatest enemy.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yes, there's no doubt he'll be known as one of the greatest presidents ever.

Once all his detractors are dead or in detainment camps.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
One can only hope that he's canonized before he goes to that great reward...in the Bohemian Grove afterlife...

Oh stop, even the staunchest Republican knows he's a devil.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join