It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much ID and Evolution seem to mirror creation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Could ID (intelligent design) be a new base teaching for all societies. It seems now more than ever the truth that evolution was just not possible is being proved true. But still is ID really truth, creationist for years have been fighting that evolution is not possible on a macro level. Now the intrduction of ID is just going closer to the creation theory that we were created and not evolved. I just believe it will be a matter of time till all this talk will come back to the real bases all life was created upon. True creation. Creationist know that ID and evolution came after the intrduction and belief cration. More and more it seems to be evident that all these faiths as evolution or ID come back to the base Faith of Creation.

Urn

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by THORASGARD
It seems now more than ever the truth that evolution was just not possible is being proved true.

really??...how so?

Originally posted by THORASGARD Now the intrduction of ID is just going closer to the creation theory that we were created and not evolved.

thats not necessarily true... the idea of intelligent design hypothesizes that certain fundamntal properties of life are irreducibly complex, and couldn't possibly evolve without the input of some sort of "creator"...

ID, in most cases, actually agrees with the idea of evolution (not the idea of abiogenesis though).

from a christian perspective, the idea of intelligent design isn't really doing that particular faith any favours. the fact that ID agrees with the theory of evolution (not abiogenesis) basically renders the idea of "original sin" impotent.

(BTW, it was not my inent to imply weather or not you'r a christian, i just wanted to give an example of a relatively popular religion)

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by THORASGARD
Could ID (intelligent design) be a new base teaching for all societies.

Not until the theory produces something concrete in terms of data/discovery.

It seems now more than ever the truth that evolution was just not possible is being proved true.

Evolution not possible... proven true... not going to happen. Some aspects of evolutionary theory are irrefutable. Abiogenesis is a different story. Please choose words carefully.

But still is ID really truth...

Well that's the million dollar question, no?

I just believe it will be a matter of time till all this talk will come back to the real bases all life was created upon.

In what circles? It's doubtful that the portion of the science community that vehemently supports metaphysical naturalism will ever come around to even admitting this possibility.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
See the thing is that ID is a belief a thought without proof, and so is evolution. It is just when when creation is somewhat mentioned as true at least I have seen it has a sort of promise and evidence of truth, creation is written down in so many languages and in so many parts of the earth. If ID was somewhat true why in the world do we not have any proof or written evidence given by the assumed Intelligent design powers.

top topics

join