It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know good music creation software?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Does anyone know any good music creation software? and i dont mean midi maker or anything rubbish like that? help appreciated!
I want to give it a go...what do you guys use if any?

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I have ACID Pro 5 and Fl Studio 5.

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Thanks dude...orr dudette
i shall check them out

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
Thanks dude...orr dudette
i shall check them out

It's Kinglizard not Queenlizard.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
LOL ok...shouldda worked that out myself!

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Ejay is quite popular as well, although you're limited to Dance, Hip-hop and Techno music. But pretty good all and all.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Acid is good, nice and user friendly, but Cubase is better. Especially when you team it up with Reason. hours and hours of fun to be had. I also recommend Audiomulch.

[edit on 6/12/05 by Implosion]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thanks guys, im trying demo's of each of them first just to try them out, turns out my brother actually had a copy of reason. lol. im liking what im hearing with reason. really smooth, realistic sounds, lots of depth. The visual interface is kind of overwhelming at first, but im getting the hang of it Of course another program could better so im still looking, as you said, some go well together (do you mean, say, you create a really cool beat on a program that is best at that, then import that into one that is better at plinky plunky noises and do that over it? or whatever?) awsome!

. Awww everyone is SO helpful. ATS and bts etc ROCKS!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
as you said, some go well together (do you mean, say, you create a really cool beat on a program that is best at that, then import that into one that is better at plinky plunky noises and do that over it? or whatever?)

You can sequence all the rack components of Reason in Cubase, alongside tracks of Audio, MIDI etc. I prefer to sequence Reason with Cubase, I guess its a personal thing. They hook up via ReWire. You can hook Cubase up with Rebirth as well, and a whole host of VST instruments, and audio plug ins. It really is a studio in a box.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I bet they have some great ones in the future.

J/K Sony Acid

top topics

join