It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do people mean by reptilian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I notice that a lot threads here on ATS in the NWO forum and the Secret Society forums refer to people in the NWO or societies as reptilian. I was just wondering what they mean by that? I assume that they mean the people are cold blooded or hearted in the sense that they only care about themselves, their agenda and thirst for more power and control but thought I would ask. They don't mean that the people are actually some hybrid human reptile hybrid
do they?

[edit on 5-12-2005 by warpboost]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
They don't mean that the people are actually some hybrid human reptile hybrid
do they?

Yes, they do. Literally reptilian shapeshifting aliens, not even a hybrid. It's quite a lot to go into detail, but a search for "David Icke" or "reptilian agenda" should bring up plenty of info.

[edit on 12/5/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
There's some info on wikipedia too:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I checked out the Wikipedia link.

Christine Fitzgerald, a confidante of Diana, Princess of Wales, claims that Diana told her that the Royal Family were Reptilian aliens, and that they could shapeshift. David Icke and others have claimed that President George W. Bush and his family are part of this same bloodline.

Know what, I'm of the same bloodline as Bush (we're both descended from the Plantagenet kings and our common ancestor was a Pierce/Percy--I'm related to Princess Diana from that same branch), and I can't shapeshift!

I'm not sure I believe that stuff, really. Both my maternal grandparents are descended from the Merovingian bloodline (I'm assuming this is supposed to be the shapeshifting/reptilian bloodline), and I'm related to Bush on my grandmother's side (12th cousin), and I don't recall any of my mother's relatives being able to shapeshift.

Something else--when people refer to children of God and children of Satan, I take that to mean in a SPIRITUAL sense--not physical! When Jesus told the Pharisees that Satan was their father, He meant it in a spiritual sense. When one is born again, one becomes a child of God.

Who knows--maybe you have to actually be in their little kaffeeklatsch or something....

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I agree. Its all a bit much.I have read the David Icke book talking about 'the biggest secret in the world' but what is the point of all this.

If the aliens are so powerful and destined t get what they want why are they hiding in politicians. There is an obvious logic to using a politician or royal family but does that just outline that they do not have power and they do not exist in a manner to threaten men.

Yes i believe there are creatures other than us in the universe. But just as men put on faces and characters so do these so called aliens. The truth of them is much stranger but simple than we think.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I dont know much about reptilians myself, but if i were one, i would definately seek those in power to do my bidding. Who is better suited for this job?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I agree with Amethyst's view, and furthermore I think stories like this are dreamed up to sell books and ultimately make $$$. As George Hull once said there is a fool born every minute, but most people give the credit to PT Barnum who took the phrase and made it famous.

I do believe that we aren't alone in the universe, but I have a very very hard time believing that there are alien reptiles here on earth hiding in politcians and royalty. If they are smart enough to come to this earth from wherever they are from and shapeshift into a politician or whoever why not just shapeshift into say Jesus or some huge monster? Why don't they just get it over and take full control instead of shapeshift into some politician

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   
They could be reffering to the race of the Annunaki, or they could be referring to the fact that most politicians are cold blooded snakes in the grass...lol

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
You know where the term "blue-blood" comes from, right?

Supposedly Merovich (or Merovee or Merowig) had two fathers, one of them being a sea creature (like I really believe that). Interestingly enough, "mer" is French for "ocean."

Blue blood, ocean blood....

Last I checked, mine was red though.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
You know where the term "blue-blood" comes from, right?

I also heard it was from the royalty ingesting too many traces of silver from cutlery, plates, etc which had the effect of turning the persons skin a bluish grey color... - I read about a woman that's skin turned grey from colidial? silver suppliments or something...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There supposedly from the dancing dog nebula or have bases under the applications and the Rocky mountions in the US. Their have been accounts of them as far back as Egyptian mythology and the whole court case with Ra and Seth, they were juriors or something? Their all over many UFO-aliens books, so they do exsist, but some people/authors use them as metaphors and allegories to sell more SCI-FI BOOKS. There's even an abduction case involving them 1892/93 in the US.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hey guys, it is important that you check out THIS thread. As you will get all your info about REPTILIANS over there from my good friend.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join